sync ps3-vita trophies without internet access?

mordeckai81

Sorry if it is a dumb question, I am assuming it can't be done, but might as well be sure.

The thing is that there's currently some roadwork done outside my house and the dumba**es "accidentally" cut the phone line, so now I am left without internet until the phone company fixes it (which it's the second time this happened and last time it took them 1 week to show up to fix it).

So I was wondering as the title says if there was a way to sync my PS3 trophies to my Vita with no internet access so that way I can update it through my vita when I get to any wi-fi.

Obviously it's not a necessity, I might as well wait for it to get fixed, but all of this got me wondering if it is indeed possible.

short answer: no... even connecting to vita to ps3 requires the 2 to be connected to PSN...

question though... is the wi-fi source is in your home.. if yes, you could just connect your PS3 to the wi-fi so that you can sync the trophies...

Somtimes I make a hotspot using my cell phone. Not sure if you're in a position to do that.

As Hitman said, make a hotspot on your phone if you can. If you can't, beg a friend who can create a hotspot to come over and connect to PSN that way.

There is no technical way to sync your PS3 trophies to your Vita and then sync the Vita to PSN.

Sorry if it is a dumb question, I am assuming it can't be done, but might as well be sure.

The thing is that there's currently some roadwork done outside my house and the dumba**es "accidentally" cut the phone line, so now I am left without internet until the phone company fixes it (which it's the second time this happened and last time it took them 1 week to show up to fix it).

So I was wondering as the title says if there was a way to sync my PS3 trophies to my Vita with no internet access so that way I can update it through my vita when I get to any wi-fi.

Obviously it's not a necessity, I might as well wait for it to get fixed, but all of this got me wondering if it is indeed possible.

No you can't, a shame that the people who were doing roadworks weren't careful. 

• Like 1

Somtimes I make a hotspot using my cell phone. Not sure if you're in a position to do that.

I kind of tried to do that, but I must've done something wrong because it could not connect...I'll try again when I get off work now that I know it can be done.

Edited by mordeckai81

I kind of tried to do that, but I must've done something wrong because it could not connect...I'll try again when I get off work now that I know it can be done.

did you managed to connect your ps3 via wi-fi?