Did you jump back in games to get the platin or 100%?

Flukkii

Recently went back and cleaned up Altered Beast, Golden Axe and Comix Zone...got the 100% in each after 11 Years 7 Months. 

But there are a lot of older games I never want to look at again. A few with very low percentages I wish I could just delete. 

• Like 2

I try but I lose interest pretty quick. Not even that, I just start a game and then decide it's not what I want to do so then I leave it. I go through phases of just wanting to start new games, then all I want to do is cleanup my list. It's cyclical for me I guess. Right now I'm in a clean up my list phase and working on a game I first started back in January. 

• Like 1

Nowadays I'm trying to fix my childhood problem: starting hundreds of games, getting the easiest trophy possible and leaving them with 1-10% completion. I've got so freaking many trophies and games to complete, or at least beat, and currently I don't own a PS3 (which I'd love to), that I am slowly playing new games and every now and then sticking to an old one available in PS+. I'd love to have a high completion ratio, but if we're being realistic, that's something I'll need to work on for years 😂

• Like 1

Have done that a few times and have a number of games where I am palnning on going back at some point, but it's no priority because I don't care about completion and don't buy DLC's which some exceptions, so most games with DLC's I can't 100%. There are also quite a few games that I played as a kid got one trophy and never played again that now have shutdown or have a million expasions.

But the ones that I can platinum or 100% I plan on doing but have no interest in rushing it because rushing trophy hunting usually leads to me getting tired of hunting. So it will take a while before I am done.

• Like 1

platinum is main aim 

once platinumed move on to DLC if its not to much of task 

if paid DLC leave game add to Wishlist on PS-prices await for sale then come back 

been on back-log grind for a while so been playing games played years ago 

I do enjoy seeing a game take 5+ years to platinum