Did you jump back in games to get the platin or 100%?

Flukkii

Atm I'm playing DS3 for the plat. After this I'll jump into my other games for the 100% or plat cause I want a clean list.

Does anyone else have these strange thoughts like "I HAVE TO DO THIS!!!"?😂

I will die in Trackmania, GT7 and RDR2😂

spacer.png

• Like 1

Yes, i can't stand not finishing games, its the reason i left my old account behind when i bought a PS5. For this one i want to reach at least 95%, but ideally 98%+. Doing this i have already made a new enemy, new game + trophies. I just wanna move on to a new DLC or game, not do the same thing i just did again lol

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Qjotr said:

Yes, i can't stand not finishing games, its the reason i left my old account behind when i bought a PS5. For this one i want to reach at least 95%, but ideally 98%+. Doing this i have already made a new enemy, new game + trophies. I just wanna move on to a new DLC or game, not do the same thing i just did again lol

Well, the good thing with NG+ is that it's not online/server shutdown-able...

Obviously it'll wreck your time to 100%, but I'd rather have a drawn out 100% than have it be quicker but despise the game as a result

• Like 3

Yes. I've started going for trophies in 2009 and jumped back to a bunch of games over the course of like 10 years. In like 2011 I cleaned up many "old" games and every now and then I would always go back completing other trophy lists. The last one I had to do was Street Fighter 4, which I completed in 2022 and started in 2009.

• Like 2

This was how I approached it on Xbox but it never worked out.  I would eventually start something new and leave more unfinished games in its wake.  I ended up at something like 300000gs and think I peaked at 93%.  Eventually once stuff started having glitched trophies or shutting down servers I lost interest.

When I gave up Xbox entirely I started to focus on 1-3 games at a time and beat them completely before moving onto something else.

• Like 1

Never, unless it's a game I like. I plan on getting the new Tales of Arise DLC, as I loved that. I but certainly no intention of going back to games like FF15, KH3 and ghostwire Tokyo for DLC trophies, mostly because those DLC trophies are too difficult and a pain to get anyway, I probably would not be able. 

I would if additional trophies were easy to get, but otherwise, I do not go back 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

I never leave games unfinished. Before I start a new one, I usually finish what I started before.

I can’t imagine playing Terraria for 3 years without playing anything else! Respect tho at least you picked a cracking game to dedicate 3 years to! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sn3akysaxo said:

I can’t imagine playing Terraria for 3 years without playing anything else! Respect tho at least you picked a cracking game to dedicate 3 years to! 

It looks like this because of the DLC trophies that were added later. The platinum itself took three weeks in 2019.

When DLC trophies appear I will of course jump back into the game.

Edited by D-E-U-S-X
  • Like 2

I have recently found myself going back to games that I left unfinished for years. Mostly missing collectibles and difficulty trophies. I don’t necessarily need to get the platinum, but I try to if it’s still available. Recently cleaned up and obtained what I can in Killzone 2 and 3, GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption 2, DMC and 3D Dot Game Heroes. 

• Like 2

Genuinely don’t remember playing Shake Spears! but was going down my list and saw it and now I’m playing it again. Servers dead and can’t buy mtx (not that I want to), but it still works thankfully. 

why I ever tried it is beyond me. I did go through a phase of downloading every free thing released so probably why. 

• Like 1