Permadeath mode and NG+ coming in December

1 hour ago, LazyJournalist said:

Nonsense. Ubisof never added difficulty specific trophies for AC franchise. Not even in mythological trilogy. 

*ahem* Chronicles would like to have a word with you. But yes, it's an exception. Anyway, it's hard to understand if he was talking about difficult trophies in DLCs, like the mastery challenges in Valhalla (last half of his sentence), or difficulty related trophies (first half of his sentence).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boni_Neto said:

*ahem* Chronicles would like to have a word with you. But yes, it's an exception. Anyway, it's hard to understand if he was talking about difficult trophies in DLCs, like the mastery challenges in Valhalla (last half of his sentence), or difficulty related trophies (first half of his sentence).

My bad about Chronicles. Never considered it as a part of classic AC games. Either way, i would be really glad to have a few more trophies to earn. It's a great game, shame to Ubisoft for their low expectations. If not for that, we could have much more valuable DLC's, like the one about Basim's journey to Constantinople.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LazyJournalist said:

Nonsense. Ubisof never added difficulty specific trophies for AC franchise. Not even in mythological trilogy. 

as said above i meant difficult trophies and i also meant ubisoft in general not just AC(recently anyway)

Edited by Teh_Zombz

Ubisoft has put in difficulty trophies before. Watch Dogs Legion, Far Cry 5 & AC Chronicles instantly come to mind. The higher difficulties were easy in Far Cry 5 and AC Chronicles.

Resistance Mode for Watch Dogs Legion was challenging but super fun and I actually prefer that difficulty to the vanilla ones.

Mostly I've noticed that Ubisoft tends to apply difficulty to the requirement, itself. For instance,  mastery challenges, "Impress Warren Vidic" (without in-game exploit), the co-op expeditions in Far Cry etc. Rather than just applying a flat difficulty mode, and I prefer this approach.

What I would actually love, instead of permadeath, is a mode with replayable 100% sync challenges for each of the main missions. That would be awesome. 

Difficulty is a matter of perspective. Some say AC Chronicles were difficult, and yes they were hard. However, I found one mastery challenge in Valhalla much more difficult. I'm sure others would say it wasn't hard at all.

@Vault-TecPhantom, I'd love to see the 100% sync added to AC Mirage. Honestly, I wondered why this wasn't in from the beginning. In my eyes, going back to the roots implied 100% sync. If it was in from the beginning I imagine fewer people would have requested NG+. I realize they aren't the same but the complaint of using the gear after completing the game would have been nullified.

I still doubt they'll have DLCs @SaiyanSenshi. Let's all hope that I'm wrong!

On 12/12/2023 at 1:25 AM, the_sultan999 said:

Any last minute predictions boys? update releases today and i'm hoping for trophies but i'm 99% sure it's not happening... oh well god of war ragnarok has trophies so that's gonna keep me busy today

Correct prediction, no trophies. Shame, hopefully we get something with the permadeath update but if this is the precedent they're setting, I doubt it.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
10 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

So uh… any update on this? Does this game have permadeath and/or NG+ now? It sounded like these features were coming months ago, but as far as I can tell, just… didn’t?

Those features have arrived but there are no trophies attached to them.

Edited by Vault-TecPhantom
  • Like 1