is this game possible to 100% by starting it now?

cbh114

1 hour ago, cbh114 said:

Just curious if you can still 100% the game 

Let us be more optimistic, the community manager for Redlynx claims that the server problems are being fixed (though it's been close to a month now), and seeing that Trials Fusion's servers haven't been scheduled to shut down just yet, I want to believe that the game will return to full functionality within a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, U_mad_bro7778 said:

Nope. Still down for me.

Apparently, they've been coming back up for the last couple of hours and across different platforms and regions, and some people can connect already, while others can't. Let's hope that by tomorrow the situation will be fixed. If not, it's still a good sign that somebody is looking into it ;)

• Like 1

The PC is back for me, and I can't really check the PS as currently I don't have the game installed, but seeing that it's the same server infrastructure, I would expect it to work, too. In fact, Track Central is loading up more quickly after the migration. Back to the grind, happy times :D 

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

Same started yesterday thank god on 0% til now. Will try it every day and not working for other trophies just in case. One week ago the the Track central was working where I played on second account 

True, the Track Central has been broken for two weeks or so on the PC, but on XBox and Playstation it only stopped working about a week ago. Apparently, the problem is being fixed, but who knows, anything can happen. It's the second time this has happend in 3 months, which is not a good sign (the Trials server on Discord has the latest updates).

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2024 at 8:48 PM, det_gittes said:

True, the Track Central has been broken for two weeks or so on the PC, but on XBox and Playstation it only stopped working about a week ago. Apparently, the problem is being fixed, but who knows, anything can happen. It's the second time this has happend in 3 months, which is not a good sign (the Trials server on Discord has the latest updates).

Any update?

Can you link the server here?

3 minutes ago, WiktorM101 said:

I know, i tried yesterday. 

I'm more interested what devs on Discord say about this

They’ll just say they’re working on it. Dev team that’s around is the one for Rising, completely different dev team to the ones who worked on Fusion. It’ll take them a bit to understand the different code.

45 minutes ago, B1ngBangBOsh said:

They’ll just say they’re working on it. Dev team that’s around is the one for Rising, completely different dev team to the ones who worked on Fusion. It’ll take them a bit to understand the different code.

jesus christ man can you just link the discord please 😭

• Like 1