Cryax's Platinum Stories: A Tale Of Procrastination

cryax

Nice list so far. But I have to admit, I'm a bit suprised about all the 18+ games in the list of a 14 year old xD My parents never allowed me such games. After reading your list, I think you should definitively go for Jak 2 as well. It's somehow missing between jak 3 and 1 xD 

Nice list so far. But I have to admit, I'm a bit suprised about all the 18+ games in the list of a 14 year old xD My parents never allowed me such games. After reading your list, I think you should definitively go for Jak 2 as well. It's somehow missing between jak 3 and 1 xD

yeah I know what you mean I really couldn't be bothered but ill do it now I have some encouragement :D

You got some pretty cool platinums there mate, nice to see some young trophy hunters :).

I''m only a year older them you maybe we can play sometime

cheers man id love to and its nice to see other younger people like us doing well keep it up :D

Be warned xD Jak 2 has some really annoying parts and I was really close to dropping the game on some point xD But I'm sure you will get the plat in the future ;)

thanks dude and good luck with rocksmith really want to do it myself but its stupidly hard :D

thanks dude and good luck with rocksmith really want to do it myself but its stupidly hard :D

Yeah definitively, I hate thos minigames. last Thursday I got 1,982,000 points in this dumb baseball game, and than I failed T_T I only needed 18,000 more >_>

And another problem, I don't own a guitare xD I'm a bass-player and got everything so far with bass. But the minigame chords of the undead can only be achieved with a guitare and since i never played one, well I have to start playing guitar i guess xD Oh, and what did you mean about getting the plat together? xD You know, what you wrote in my checklist.

Nice to see trophy hunters of my own age for once...

yeah there's not many of us is there

Good list there, how are you enjoying Ratchet and Clank?

thanks dude and I love the game but just really can be bothered to get the plat even though its super easy

Yeah definitively, I hate thos minigames. last Thursday I got 1,982,000 points in this dumb baseball game, and than I failed T_T I only needed 18,000 more >_>

And another problem, I don't own a guitare xD I'm a bass-player and got everything so far with bass. But the minigame chords of the undead can only be achieved with a guitare and since i never played one, well I have to start playing guitar i guess xD Oh, and what did you mean about getting the plat together? xD You know, what you wrote in my checklist.

ah I bet you was gutted about the baseball game I hate it :D and Im a guitarist and I still find most of the games hard :D ah and what I ment by get the plat together was pretty much see who could get it first but if you haven't got a guitar the it doesn't look like you can get it

ah I bet you was gutted about the baseball game I hate it :D and Im a guitarist and I still find most of the games hard :D ah and what I ment by get the plat together was pretty much see who could get it first but if you haven't got a guitar the it doesn't look like you can get it

Yep, i was xD and i will borrow a guitar from a friend soon, so yeah. But i would say lets see wgo will get the 100% first xD i want everything in this game. Oh and for the minigames. You should use the simulated bass mode. If u play this with guitar and just 4 strings most of the mini games are quite easy.

Yep, i was xD and i will borrow a guitar from a friend soon, so yeah. But i would say lets see wgo will get the 100% first xD i want everything in this game. Oh and for the minigames. You should use the simulated bass mode. If u play this with guitar and just 4 strings most of the mini games are quite easy.

yeah ive done that with some of the others but ive got a bass anyway :D

Decent list, keep it up.

You have a great list of Platinums cryax! I love how you have both of the Skate 3 & Skate 3 Platinums (what I'll do later), and you should platinum ACII. Your going to love that game.

thanks guys and ill will just got tod the time kinda busy at the minute :D

Edited by cryax

haha nice dude I had a go on earlier but only got to like 1.8 mil :(

Well, quite close xD I recommend, try to get grand slams. Those are awesome even in the beginning. If you and I finally get this plat, it will really be a gem in our collections I guess xD I mean a rarity of 0,46% is awesome xD 

Well, quite close xD I recommend, try to get grand slams. Those are awesome even in the beginning. If you and I finally get this plat, it will really be a gem in our collections I guess xD I mean a rarity of 0,46% is awesome xD

yeah it would be and I dont know why but I can never hit it on time to get triples or home runs just end up getting loads of singles xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...