Cryax's Platinum Stories: A Tale Of Procrastination

cryax

Pretty neat collection of platinums but you should work on the style a little more. Add some pictures in and maybe fix the formatting.

Turn this

Platinum number 23-
minecraft:
I love this game! I also have it on my pc and I think it is the best buildy game ever. The hardest thing about getting the platinum is getting distracted by your surroundings and trying not to build pointless structures :D
enjoyment rating -8/10
Platinum difficulty-4/10

Into this

1L64dc90.png

#23-Minecraft:

Enjoyment rating -8/10
Platinum difficulty-4/10
I love this game! I also have it on my pc and I think it is the best buildy game ever. The hardest thing about getting the platinum is getting distracted by your surroundings and trying not to build pointless structures :D

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Pretty neat collection of platinums but you should work on the style a little more. Add some pictures in and maybe fix the formatting.

Turn this

Into this

1L64dc90.png

#23-Minecraft:

Enjoyment rating -8/10

Platinum difficulty-4/10

thanks for the advice ill be sure to try it this is my first trophy collection thread so ill be sure to try it :D

Nice list and continue the good work :D

thanks dude nice signature

Hey, good platinum list, however like Dr Mayus said you should improve the style and visual, adding images, diferent fonts, bold, etc

If you do improve ths visual it will be much nicer and better to look at! Keep up the platinum hunt :P

EDIT: Now it's looking pretty good! Nice visuals and trophy images

Edited by Xxleonardo97xX

Turn this

Into this

1L64dc90.png

#23-Minecraft:

Enjoyment rating -8/10

Platinum difficulty-4/10

cheers for the advice dude done all the changes and it looks a lot better :D

• Like 1

Great looking platinum list you got going on here my friend :D

Not to sound like a grammar nazi but you might just want to just double check some of the spellings on your descriptions as there are a couple of slight mistakes but nonetheless this is still an amazing list :D

1Se8df71.png
   :platinum:#22-
knack-
where do I start with this game? I started out liking it the quickly I began to hate it, the shear number of playthroghs that you have to do to gain the platinum is ridiculous. I finished it with 7 playthroghs. Then you have to get diamond knack, that's a painful process and completing the game on very hard is a drag. I would only give one piece of advice to someone trying to get the platinum, get diamond knack before you do very hard it makes it a lot easier.
Enjoyment rating-6/10
Platinum difficulty-7/10

Shear should be sheer and playthroughs is playthrough  

Sorry its only a bit petty but thought I could help you out :D 

Edited by razza123-

Good hunting so far dude - and well done having the determination to get Knack! Goddamn game drives me bananas!

I know its so boring isn't it took me ages

Great looking platinum list you got going on here my friend :D

Not to sound like a grammar nazi but you might just want to just double check some of the spellings on your descriptions as there are a couple of slight mistakes but nonetheless this is still an amazing list :D

1Se8df71.png   :platinum:#22-knack-where do I start with this game? I started out liking it the quickly I began to hate it, the shear number of playthroghs that you have to do to gain the platinum is ridiculous. I finished it with 7 playthroghs. Then you have to get diamond knack, that's a painful process and completing the game on very hard is a drag. I would only give one piece of advice to someone trying to get the platinum, get diamond knack before you do very hard it makes it a lot easier.Enjoyment rating-6/10Platinum difficulty-7/10

Shear should be sheer and playthroughs is playthrough  

Sorry its only a bit petty but thought I could help you out :D 

thanks mate ill change them now :D
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, you got a nice list there!! :)

Can I ask what Saint's Row 3 was like as a game and to plat?

I've heard it's basically a silly/stupid version of GTA? Also, that's its an easy plat? Been thinking of getting it for a while, but other games keep jumping the queue :)

Wow, you got a nice list there!! :)

Can I ask what Saint's Row 3 was like as a game and to plat?

I've heard it's basically a silly/stupid version of GTA? Also, that's its an easy plat? Been thinking of getting it for a while, but other games keep jumping the queue :)

I think its pretty good mate a lot of people I know didnt like it but i thought it was alright and its a really easy plat it only took me a lomg time because I sold it then got it back again.

also thnks for the support :D

3 new 100% games added and lego marvel will be there when I have time

Edited by cryax

A great list you have there, and I'm only 2 years older than you :)

Keep up the good work :D

thanks dude you have a nice collection too hope i'm at that stage at your age :D

I'm pretty impressed with your write ups.

Some useful info.

thanks dude you should write a list yourself it would be pretty good

thanks dude you should write a list yourself it would be pretty good

LittleigPlanet - The Bunker stage is hard to beat without dying, should take a dozen or two tries. Everything else is pretty easy.

Resistance 2 - Can't plat anymore but the 10k multiplayer kills were a bitch to get legit.

BioShock - Easy if you have a unpacthed US copy so you can do the difficulty exploit, hard if you don't.

God of War - Challenge of the Gods is a little annoying but overall a easy game.