The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2024

Hi! Just platinumed two games with ultra rare trophies, Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! (0.87% rarity) and The Bit.Trip (2.84% rarity). 

L74d15f.png

Actually a pretty fun action game with dungeon crawler elements. The game isn't too difficult, but the only reason why the platinum is so rare at 0.87% is because the game has pretty bad freezing issues, which makes playing the game and getting certain trophies really frustrating. It's pretty unfortunate because the game would actually be great otherwise.

Lfb23eb.png

An assortment of 6 different arcade-like games in one. I enjoyed playing Bit.Trip Runner back on the Wii many years ago, so I wanted to give this a shot and play the other games as well. Overall, the games were fun and a unique experience. The games are pretty tough, but thankfully you can set the difficulty to easy for most of the trophies.

Tier 1

PAC-MAN Museum+ (:platinum: 4.05%)

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! (:platinum: 0.87%)

The Bit.Trip (:platinum: 2.84%)

• Like 4

17 hours ago, zGaete- said:
I don't know how this actually works but here are the games with UR trophies that I got in 2024.

These are the games with ultra rare Plat:

1 - Star Wars Battlefront 1 - :platinum: (1.84%) 100%(0.74%)            

2 - Star Wars Battlefront 2 - :platinum: (3.97%) 100%(3.65%)    

3 - TERA - :platinum: (2.84%)  

I've also earned ultra rare trophies in a few other games, and I plan to finish them this year.

1 - Skyforge - I just need 2 more trophies to get the plat

2 - Need for Speed 2015 100% - Gold plated trophy!!

3 - GTA IV - I've collected all online trophies.

4 - GTA V - All online trophies for the base game are completed.

5 - Neverwinter 100%

6 - Alies Fireteam Elite - I got all the difficulty trophies

Hey hey! Only the games that you complete from the moment you sign up will count :D

I added you in the main list, but I can't consider the first 3 games. If you signed up earlier however, please let me know, I might have missed your post

• Like 1

I can check the first game off tier II, MGS2: Sons of Liberty.  VR holdup missions with an M4 were soooo much easier with an actual ps3 dualshock controller.  $30 off ebay was so worth it, as it took me about an hour to clean those up for the platinum.  I'm thinking of making some edits to the other games in tier II, as I just picked up a copy of Dead Rising 2 (on the most wanted list).  From what I can tell there's a decent amount of coop trophies and not a ton of active players.  Anyone interested in tackling that together?

Ultra Rare Cleanup '24 Tier II by berto113
Icon Game Platform Progress Rarities Completion
Lbd8ef8.png Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty PS3 46/46 - 100% 🏆 4.84% / 💯 4.84% 🟩
Laee486.png Grand Theft Auto IV PS3 65/66 - 98% 🏆 0.95% / 💯 0.49% 🟦
Lf9cfa1.png Sifu PS5 57/61 - 92% 🏆 18.92% / 💯 0.61% 🟦
L877fc1.png Yakuza Kiwami PS4 52/55 - 88% 🏆 3.53% / 💯 3.53% 🟦
L0558c8.png Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time PS4 48/52 - 85% 🏆 3.61% / 💯 3.61% 🟦
🟥 = not started • 🟦 = started • 🟩 = complete
Generated with PSNP+
  • Like 4