PS4 Won't let me sync trophies!

ShadowGandalf

I don't know why, but my trophies just won't sync up on the PS4. I open the trophies menu, it syncs, and the bar reaches 100%, but Daylight won't appear. I press Options and select sync again, this time it reaches about 83% and says "Unable to Sync trophies (NP-32136-5)". When I dismiss that message and it says "Cannot Load". It does it every single time. I even tried switching off the console and restarting it, but to no avail. I'd hate to thing 1.70 has broken something. Has anyone else had/got issues? I wanna know if it's widespread or local.

Restarting Router didn't help.

I did find this solution at the support forums when looking up the error code.

NP-34846-5 Trophy error

Step 1: Close the application and restart the system.

Step 2: If the error occurs again, back up your saved data, and then go to [settings] > [initialization] and choose [initialize PS4].

So I gotta reinitialize and lose all my data? Have to re-download everything? Seems rather drastic. I've backed up my data, but it said all User info will be erased too. Do I have a choice? *sigh*... I'll leave it for now.

Given all the people I've seen have that problem I'm rather inclined to think they just put cheaper wireless hardware in the PS4 than they did the PS3. I never have any problems with my PS3 connecting but I can put the PS4 in the exact same spot and about 33% of the time or so it'll give some sort of error.

Mine has been having issues syncing trophies and viewing online friends since 1.70 (all day). I just figured it was because EU PSN is always slow on the days PS+ games land, i hope it's not the update.

Makes sense.

I was having problems in the morning but it cleared up later.

Ok, Daylight is finally syncing properly. While playing it just now it made me jump out my skin. With no build up, no audio cues and no phone static, i look left, look right, look back to left and she's literally NOSE TO NOSE WITH ME, shrieking in my face. Lucky I pulled a flare in time.

I don't know if this will help but I had the same problem with Resogun I unlocked 10 trophies in one sitting and tried to sync them, I also had the same error message and the only thing that remedied the problem was to achieve another trophy, bearing in mind it was only one trophy. I proceeded to sync the trophy and it done the trick and since then never had the problem happen again.

I have been having these issues as well, and the only way i could fix it was too hard wire both my PS3 and PS4, then do the sink trophy's to fail point then restart again for it to each time get the line to go a little further till it was 100% and working again.  Hope this helps anyone now having the same trouble :)

Congrats on getting your's fixed ShadowGandalf :P