Backlog Challenge 2024 - Sign Up Year-Round!

3 more completions down. 

Completed both DLC's for Darkest Dungeon. Crimson Court DLC was alright, but some of the mechanics they added were tedious. Had a blast with the Color of Madness DLC, especially trying to get the 300 kills in 1 run. Felt like it was the right combination of tough but fair. Still need to do playthrough of the game on hard mode for the platinum. Not sure if I wanna dive back in right away for wait a bit.

Not much to say about the Nightwing DLC. Most of the challenges were pretty smooth aside from a couple of the campaigns. I have 2 more DLC's left in Arkham City. Plan on getting those knocked out this year.

Best of luck everyone!

H2qp0BB.png

• Like 4

On 5/30/2024 at 7:57 PM, Sephiroth-22- said:

3 more completions down. 

Completed both DLC's for Darkest Dungeon. Crimson Court DLC was alright, but some of the mechanics they added were tedious. Had a blast with the Color of Madness DLC, especially trying to get the 300 kills in 1 run. Felt like it was the right combination of tough but fair. Still need to do playthrough of the game on hard mode for the platinum. Not sure if I wanna dive back in right away for wait a bit.

H2qp0BB.png

I've got the platinum and Crimson Court DLC completed for Darkest Dungeon – I never did Colour of Madness though. I'm tempted to dive back into it, but it's been about 7 years since I last played it. How difficult did you find it? 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Finch_III said:

I've got the platinum and Crimson Court DLC completed for Darkest Dungeon – I never did Colour of Madness though. I'm tempted to dive back into it, but it's been about 7 years since I last played it. How difficult did you find it? 

I don't think you'll have much trouble with it, since you already cleared the game on hard mode. The only rely challenging trophy is getting 300 kills in 1 run. There is a little RNG involved. After the first 2 boss fights, all other bosses are random (there is a pool of roughly 10 bosses). The curios in between fights are also random. I used the party recommended in the Color of Madness trophy guide. Vestal and Jester feel pretty mandatory, but the damage dealers would come down to your own preference. Having characters with the Riposte ability felt really useful. Good luck if you decide to go for it!

• Like 3

Servers are shutting down for Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4 and Battlefield: Hardline later this year. Should be a good opportunity to earn the dr24Rwm.png Wild Card badge for anyone with those games in their backlogs.

• Like 2

On 6/5/2024 at 6:52 PM, Rebourne07 said:

Y'all are killing it! I love reading your updates and seeing so much awesome progress :D Leaderboard update

fbfHI2i.png

seems like i gotta do a bit more now, so go at least for the 3rd place :D

I hope imma make the first in the end, but i dont think i hit eso this year, but would be an amazing point booster xD

Btw Astros playroom got new trophies bound to riddling, and they will make ever 30 days another trophy obtainable until release of the new game :)

So 1 trophy allready achievable, rest isnt yet

On 6/7/2024 at 6:49 PM, Rebourne07 said:

Servers are shutting down for Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4 and Battlefield: Hardline later this year. Should be a good opportunity to earn the dr24Rwm.png Wild Card badge for anyone with those games in their backlogs.

Someone in for BF4 100% ? Just msg (EU Region)

• Like 3

On 6/8/2024 at 8:46 PM, PuRiZo-_- said:

Btw Astros playroom got new trophies bound to riddling, and they will make ever 30 days another trophy obtainable until release of the new game :)

I think the one of the most depressing things about this challenge is that I could conceivably end the year with a bigger backlog than I started with, purely because I'm unable to outpace the release of new DLCs for games I'd already 100%! :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1