Ps Plus   

220 members have voted

1. 1. Rate December 2023's PS+ Extra/Premium lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in for Extra?

• Grand Theft Auto V
    • Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin
    • Moto GP23
    • Metal: Hellsinger
    • Salt and Sacrifice
    • Moonscars
    • Mega Man 11
    • Gigabash
    • Grime
    • Tinykin
    • Prodeus
    • Shadowrun Returns
    • Shadowrun: Dragonfall – Director’s Cut
    • Shadowrun: Hong Kong – Extended Edition
    • None
  3. 3. Which game are you most interested in for Premium?

• Mega Man Legacy Collection
    • Mega Man Legacy Collection 2
    • Thrillville
    • Thrillville: Off the Rails
    • Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
    • None

On 12/13/2023 at 9:43 PM, Akrioz said:

Good thing I hadn't bought MotoGP 22 on current sale, will play newer one.

GRIME is a great souls-like metroidvania with a great style that I recommend everyone to try.

23 isn't as good, as 22. 22 is probably the best one in recent yeaars, and 23 is the worst, so i still advise you to get 22

27 minutes ago, Miles-MHunter said:
On 12/13/2023 at 7:43 PM, Akrioz said:

23 isn't as good, as 22. 22 is probably the best one in recent yeaars, and 23 is the worst, so i still advise you to get 22

I have only played 13 and 20. Is it just barebones or what's wrong with 23? I heard that 22 has a great Rossi documentary mode.

Neither Salt and Sacrifice or Grime look particularly good to me, but since it would defy my principles not to play every Metroidvania I see, it's probably going to happen regardless, so there's those. Moonscars, I already finished months ago, and it was okay. Because I expected something of comparable difficulty to Blasphemous (the similar presentation influenced this assumption), the relative lack of challenge surprised me. Genre veterans will probably need to play in the "Moonhunger" state constantly, if they want to avoid steamrolling the game.

Now, if I was worth a damn at rhythm games, I'd also play Metal: Hellsinger in a heartbeat. Yeah, I know there's an option to automatically stay on beat, but it just doesn't sound fun to negate the game's core mechanic. Some of the songs are also pretty weak to my ear, but metalheads gotta take what they can get when it comes to video games, 'cause there ain't many catering to us. Prodeus looks decent, too; I usually enjoy retro-style shooters, and the fact that its trophies don't necessitate touching the multiplayer makes it even more appealing.

Far from the worst offering. Perhaps I'll buy a single month of Extra sometime, to clean up these and some other Plus titles I already have installed, because I'm almost certainly letting my current subscription expire.

Edited by StraightVege
  • Like 2

Glad to finally have a racing game, and especially a Motogp game!

With such a name, I expected Moonscars to be a low-gravity sim race, ...but not at all :)

What did Sony mean by the blog note "*Owners of the PS4 version of Metal: Hellsinger will be able to download and play the PS5 version of the game. " ??

Edited by RustyZero