Game+DLC delisting March 4th 2024

I posted this on the Overdrive ver forums but will post it here as well. 

Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds / Overdrive and it's DLC will be delisted March 4th 2024. Announcement here so if any of you want to nab it do so before then!

EDIT: Online is still up but trophies can also be unlocked via Adhoc.

Edited by Paddle-Snake
Online service is still up for the game on Vita
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2023 at 7:15 PM, Paddle-Snake said:

I posted this on the Overdrive ver forums but will post it here as well. 

Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds / Overdrive and it's DLC will be delisted March 4th 2024. Announcement here so if any of you want to nab it do so before then!

EDIT: Online is shutdown but trophies can be unlocked via Adhoc.

Do you know if the online trophies can be unlocked using xlink via adhoc?

20 minutes ago, JCP3953 said:

I bought this a few months ago but never started it, is it worth the plat? Can you play offline coop between ps4 and vita?

I don't know about cross-play but there is Ad-Hoc so both of the online trophies can be done solo with 2 Vitas :): https://psnprofiles.com/guide/5330-phantom-breaker-battle-grounds-trophy-guide#12-as-a-phantom-breaker

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

Just for future information there are physical copies of both PS4 and Vita versions that I believe include the DLC

they were produced by everyone’s favorite LRG so I’m not sure what prices they’re going for now secondhand

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Paddle-Snake said:

For anyone who also doesn't know the DLC on Vita is cross buy with the PS4 version DLC so if you haven't gotten both vers you can grab the Vita stuff and you'll also get it on PS4. Not sure if it works the other way around.

Yes it does.

Also, it was confirmed in the shutdowns thread that the vita servers are in fact online, but ad-hoc will make them always obtainable. There is also a single ps4 version trophy that is online only. The rest can be done with 2 controllers.

The game also recently went on sale... on Steam :( I'm not sure if there'll be any sales for ps4

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Yes it does.

Also, it was confirmed in the shutdowns thread that the vita servers are in fact online, but ad-hoc will make them always obtainable. There is also a single ps4 version trophy that is online only. The rest can be done with 2 controllers.

The game also recently went on sale... on Steam :( I'm not sure if there'll be any sales for ps4

Oh so the Online is still up? That's good to know! I'll update the post.

15 hours ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

I have a couple questions. Can adhoc be used if the two vitas are under the same account with each other? Will PlayStation TV also work with the adhoc for this game?

I’m also interested in knowing this, would save me from buying it again on another account 

21 hours ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

Can adhoc be used if the two vitas are under the same account with each other? 

I have done this on street fighter x tekken and orgarhythm so I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work on this game too. Sadly I don't have ps tv so I can't confirm that 

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

I have a couple questions. Can adhoc be used if the two vitas are under the same account with each other? Will PlayStation TV also work with the adhoc for this game?

Yes, it does, because with ad hoc it disconnects online. 

In this very old topic even a few games are mentioned.

Topic

• Like 3

I think I’m gona try it tonight, I’ll download it it on my vita tv then see what happens 

yes you can play adhoc on the same account and on vita tv  

Something that just came to mind tho is that if you’re not careful you could end up breaking these site rules if you unlock trophies on both consoles at the same time, specifically the dlc coop trophies, I’ll ask one of the crt about this and post about it later 

Edited by JCP3953

On 1/3/2024 at 5:15 PM, Sendai-Horatio said:

Well ok then I'll try later with my PSTV and Vita

It works 

The trophies in this game are broken, but in a good way, they seem to pop randomly, I got the max level trophy in the middle of a stage and the who’s you’re type trophy popped when I was facing the boss of the first stage, 

Edited by JCP3953
  • Like 4

DLCs for VITA are delisted in chosen regions (for example Poland). Buying from PS4 doesn't help, u still can't download from the PSV download list... Of course, 1st trophy pops when u see the title screen. Nice trap developers...

// EDIT

It worked after buying all DLCs.

Edited by biokam

5 hours ago, biokam said:

Warning!

DLCs for VITA are delisted in chosen regions (for example Poland). Buying from PS4 doesn't help, u still can't download from the PSV download list... Of course, 1st trophy pops when u see the title screen. Nice trap developers...

You could’ve got rid of the trophy by not syncing then removing your memory card then formatting your vita and signing back into it then putting back your card in 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JCP3953 said:

You could’ve got rid of the trophy by not syncing then removing your memory card then formatting your vita and signing back into it then putting back your card in 

I restored the VITA system, but it was too late, anyway it's not a solution for missing VITA DLC, and mentioned the "CROSS BUY" option on the store...

Returning to the main topic there is something that I have never seen before using the PSN store for almost 10 years:

- I bought Kurisu DLC on PS4 - nothing appeared on VITA in the download list

- I decided to buy 2nd DLC on PS4 (Frau) - Kurisu DLC appeared on the VITA download list (what ???)

- Ok, then I bought the base game for PS4. Now Kurisu DLC disappeared on PS4 (I can buy it again one more time lol), but still possible to download it from the PSV download list. Frau is available in the PS4 game, but of course not possible to download on VITA.

I think it's good this game will be delisted :)

// EDIT

Today I bought Additional Sound Pack using Vita. Frau Additional Pack appeared :D 

Edited by biokam

3 hours ago, biokam said:

I restored the VITA system, but it was too late, anyway it's not a solution for missing VITA DLC, and mentioned the "CROSS BUY" option on the store...

Returning to the main topic there is something that I have never seen before using the PSN store for almost 10 years:

- I bought Kurisu DLC on PS4 - nothing appeared on VITA in the download list

- I decided to buy 2nd DLC on PS4 (Frau) - Kurisu DLC appeared on the VITA download list (what ???)

- Ok, then I bought the base game for PS4. Now Kurisu DLC disappeared on PS4 (I can buy it again one more time lol), but still possible to download it from the PSV download list. Frau is available in the PS4 game, but of course not possible to download on VITA.

I think it's good this game will be delisted :)

// EDIT

Today I bought Additional Sound Pack using Vita. Frau Additional Pack appeared :D 

So you bought something else and suddenly the previous vita purchase showed up? 

It seems it's just the typical thing with ps3 and vita purchases, where the most recent purchase goes to the very bottom of the download list, rather than the very top. If you buy something else for ps vita or ps3, or wait, the second dlc will appear. Yet at the time you set all alarms for me because I, for some reason believed the fuckery of not getting the crossbuy vita versions, since, as you mentioned, the dlcs themselves did not show up for the vita on the ps3 and vita store. 

I don't get how Kurisu DLC disappeared for ps4 but I'm glad the vita dlcs situation was resolved for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tony_snake_24 said:

So you bought something else and suddenly the previous vita purchase showed up? 

It seems it's just the typical thing with ps3 and vita purchases, where the most recent purchase goes to the very bottom of the download list, rather than the very top. If you buy something else for ps vita or ps3, or wait, the second dlc will appear. Yet at the time you set all alarms for me because I, for some reason believed the fuckery of not getting the crossbuy vita versions, since, as you mentioned, the dlcs themselves did not show up for the vita on the ps3 and vita store. 

I don't get how Kurisu DLC disappeared for ps4 but I'm glad the vita dlcs situation was resolved for you.

Thx for info. I met this problem the first time and checked the whole download list before if the order had changed. Anyway, it works and it's the most important.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, biokam said:

Thx for info. I met this problem the first time and checked the whole download list before if the order had changed. Anyway, it works and it's the most important.

You're welcome :) 

You checked the whole list and it wasn't at the bottom? But anyways yes, if all the dlcs are there, that's all that matters :) 

GGs on Gundam Evolution! I remember seeing you there.