Can RDR be 100% completed nowadays?

Deceptrox

I am kinda interest in this game since it's $4.99 until tomorrow, but the hacking and/or modding of the multiplayer servers are holding me back since it may prevent me from geting the MP trophies meaning I won't be able to 100% complete this game. My question is if I can 100% complete this game (including all MP & DLC MP trophies) by boosting (playing private matches, etc) even after the hacking/modding or not. Thanks in advance.

I'm also playing RDR at the moment and looking to get 100% in it if possible. As I understand it, the servers will still be online but the game saves progress locally anyway. Apparently the Rockstar Social Club server is going down at the end of May 2014, so tracking some progress will be more difficult.

• Like 1

I'm also playing RDR at the moment and looking to get 100% in it if possible. As I understand it, the servers will still be online but the game saves progress locally anyway. Apparently the Rockstar Social Club server is going down at the end of May 2014, so tracking some progress will be more difficult.

So my advice to all is it get :gold:Redeemed before this happens.