PS App Spamming Notifications Issue

Not sure if this is happening the same way with you guys but the notifications on the PlayStation app  seem to be tied to earning trophies? Every time I earn a trophy it notifies me a game on my wish list is on sale lol!. I get it PSN Metro redux is on sale! XD

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, GamingMethodist said:

Not sure if this is happening the same way with you guys but the notifications on the PlayStation app  seem to be tied to earning trophies? Every time I earn a trophy it notifies me a game on my wish list is on sale lol!. I get it PSN Metro redux is on sale! XD

i don`t think this is correct tbh, i have the same problem with spam messages for my games on wishlist but this happens with and without earning trophies independently.

There must be another reason for this.

Really oddly, i'm not getting notifications about wishlist items at all! even though i have 2 items in there now on sale...

But i came to this thread as im finding im getting an unreal amount of general notifications on the app about allsorts of other stuff. Im gonna see if i can make notification for messages only