Rise Of The Ronin - 12 FREE PSN Avatars!

13 minutes ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

I like to say thank you for the free avatar news.

Never would had known otherwise.

I also like to say what a hassle to have to claim them individually....and they are ugly too. 🤣

In my defence, I did not see what they looked like before posting 😂 I will have to check for myself. Oh yeah, it does sound like a hassle to claim them, even if they’re free 😅

2 hours ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

I also like to say what a hassle to have to claim them individually....and they are ugly too. 🤣

Just like the free PS Plus ones they gave not too long ago, it seems like Sony couldn't care less about putting effort. 

I miss when they used to give out free avatars when you platted a certain game.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

Oh that is sweet, which games? And is it not anymore like if I platted it tomorrow.

Most of them are covered here but if you read up on it, some people haven't received an e-mail about the avatar even after platting the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

It was 6 at the time of the topic's creation. They added 3 more later. 

I wonder if they'll keep adding some.  I believe there are something like 32 allies.  Maybe by the end they'll have them all.

18 hours ago, MaRo-1000 said:

They dont work for me tho.

I got the Codes but it says the code is wrong or not available.

That's because the link is for US/UK accounts.

If you're in EU like me just visit the game page on your local PS store and you'll find the correct codes ;)

• Like 2

On 1/15/2024 at 7:35 PM, GothGirlMaxine said:

The Rise of the Ronin free PS5 avatars can be accessed through the PS Store game page of Rise of the Ronin. However, this must be done online and not through the PS5 PS Store. The section titled 'Factions Of The Bakumatsu Era' is not available on consoles and this is where you access the free avatars.

In the 'Factions Of The Bakumatsu Era' section of the Rise of the Ronin PS Store game page, you will have access to three different topics that will teach you more about the game and its characters. These topics are Sabaku Pro-shogunate, Tobaku Anti-shogunate, and Obei Western Forces. Each section has information on two characters from those factions and you can read them all and earn a free PS5 avatar for each one you do.

US store link: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/rise-of-the-ronin/

UK store link: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/games/rise-of-the-ronin/ 

Source: https://www.(URL not allowed)/news/rise-of-the-ronin-free-ps5-avatars

Thanks man! i did not know about this, claimed all 9 avatars! Nice of you to let everyone know! ✌️

• Like 4

Really hope Stellar Blade gets some avatars too. It's ridiculous how some of the most iconic series starring a female protagonist doesn't have a single avatar yet (especially in NA), so hopefully SB/Eve isn't the next victim.

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 2

On 3/27/2024 at 7:46 PM, Kaiwan said:

Now there are total 12 avatars to claim.

I have updated the topic as I feel it needed that haha, thank you for sharing

26 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

Really hope Stellar Blade gets some avatars too. It's ridiculous how some of the most iconic series starring a female protagonist doesn't have a single avatar yet (moreso in NA), so hopefully SB/Eve isn't the next victim.

I hope so too, Stellar Blade looks cool! 

• Like 2