PS5 games not reportable

Go to solution Solved by HuntingFever,

I tried reporting some PS5 games, ex. Biomutant PS5 NA being one. The dude did it in 1 second he is fastest achiever but to even have that sorta autopop you need to play PS4 version I'm pretty sure, but he never even finished PS4. There's actually a few in the achievers like that...

Has he being reported does it mean but I'm pretty sure I saw him on there like over a month ago.

Do you know if it's just this site not reportable? Like I know there's other tracking sites.

9 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Unfortunately, PS5 games cannot be reported at this time, therefore your only real option is to PM the CRT and give them the details directly :(.

21 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Unfortunately, PS5 games cannot be reported at this time, therefore your only real option is to PM the CRT and give them the details directly :(.

Why can't PS5 games be reportable? System limitations? Would think any and all games can be using the reportable process within PSNP.

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

Is the working theory that "PS5 can't be hacked"?

Even that doesn't make sense to me. Just because the PS5 doesn't have a hack, doesn't mean people can't cheat and import edited save files

2 minutes ago, Pelziowo said:

Even that doesn't make sense to me. Just because the PS5 doesn't have a hack, doesn't mean people can't cheat and import edited save files

How are they going to import edited saves when the PS5 can only backup saves to the cloud, and can’t save to or read from USB?

The actual answer is, just like PS4 for its first few years, Sly hasn’t implemented flagging PS5 games yet. The same instructions of just messaging a Cheater Remover applies here, until Sly gets around to adding the function. 

Just now, DaivRules said:

How are they going to import edited saves when the PS5 can only backup saves to the cloud, and can’t save to or read from USB?

I thought it was possible to make a complete external backup. I'm not overly knowledgeable on the technical side, but I woulda assumed that people would have found ways to edit that already. Either way, there's still other issues, like playing the same game on 2 different PS5s, or even cheated saves transferred via cross saving 

21 minutes ago, Pelziowo said:

I thought it was possible to make a complete external backup. I'm not overly knowledgeable on the technical side, but I woulda assumed that people would have found ways to edit that already. Either way, there's still other issues, like playing the same game on 2 different PS5s, or even cheated saves transferred via cross saving 

The problem is PS4 saves can be backup onto usb and imported to PS5 for autopop but the save could be edited to autopop. 

The problem here was people using edit saves for Biomutant to autopop but never even got PS4 plat or even played the PS4 ver. In the first place. Like if you didn't really look at their profile you just think it was from autopopping.