Helldivers 2 Trophy Thoughts

21 hours ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

Game is beautiful but you need a good team. I played only for 2 hours. you need a whitelist to play early. 

Ugh. The story of my life. 😑 Seems like the games I'm really interested in or love playing have this stipulation.

Edited by exsentry
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mst-Sgt-Peppa said:

You seem to have a weird hate boner for PC gamers, it's been confirmed you can turn cross platform off in the options menu if it really bothers you.

He's merely referring to how widespread cheating is on PC and it's definitely a legitimate concern.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, ChicanoWare said:

My friends are getting this through Steam, hopefully I can unlock the trophies on crossplay.

I'll be getting it on steam and PS5, I have primary console share with my bro who I intend to play with too, so I'm hoping the cross save feature is smooth for unlocking trophies!

9 hours ago, wurly-burd said:

No war trophy??? 

...weird

In the playstation access preview they say that this time there will be community goals with positive or negative outcomes and a "live story" influenced by players but the war will be always ongoing and there will be no attack or defense scenarios like in the first game. 

Edited by Teh_DDgamez

9 hours ago, Gladiator995 said:

“Caught them by Supplies!” Trophy might be glitched. Killed a charger with a resupply pod but no unlock!

I did it twice, but no trophy.

Edited by SiC

Just for anyone who's wondering about cross-save at the minute, I double dipped on Steam and PS5, started on PC and linked my account via the options menu (you scan a QR code and login to your PSN account to get it linked).

But, at this point in time cross-save is indeed not yet implemented. I logged onto my PS5 version after a few hours on PC and was greeted with a new character. There was also no option in the menu to confirm a linked account/load a PC based save etc. Apparently it's coming later, as someone here shared via info from Discord, so for the meantime I'll be playing on PC and once cross-save drops I'll log on and hopefully auto pop whatever I've earned so far.

In the mean time, happy bug and bot hunting!

Edited by Mst-Sgt-Peppa
  • Like 2

I do hope for an autopop via cross progression too. It did me wonders on Destiny 2. I received a code for PS5 too but I kinda don't waste it by activating a game that I already bought on steam. Idk how common the cheats are but I can imagine people will try to speedrun the plat with PC cheaters lol. 

Btw, what does 'full' actually mean? (in the case of full extreme and full hard)  

Can the difficulty related trophies be unlocked solo? I know it's probably gonna be impossible on your own i just want to know if you succeed let's say on the extractamundo trophy on your own will it actually unlock or do you need a squad since the trophy description mentions it.

7 hours ago, Real_Colinio said:

Can the difficulty related trophies be unlocked solo? I know it's probably gonna be impossible on your own i just want to know if you succeed let's say on the extractamundo trophy on your own will it actually unlock or do you need a squad since the trophy description mentions it.

It refers to extracting as the "full" team you're playing with. IF you play solo it'll register you as this "team" so it'll count as long as you manage it.

• Like 2

Wear the armor that has a 50% chance to not die from lethal damage and throw a grenade at your feet. It might take a few tries but it should damage all limbs and not kill you when the armor rng kicks in. I got it when wearing the armor and an orbital explosion dropped close to me so any kind of explosive damage should work. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, wrecktr_spectr said:

Wear the armor that has a 50% chance to not die from lethal damage and throw a grenade at your feet. It might take a few tries but it should damage all limbs and not kill you when the armor rng kicks in. I got it when wearing the armor and an orbital explosion dropped close to me so any kind of explosive damage should work. 

Worked like a charm! 🤩