Helldivers 2 Trophy Thoughts

11 minutes ago, Suicide_Tortuga said:

Feels weird not having a trophy about winning the war.

That one stayed glitched for a long time and delayed many platinums, and even when it was fixed, the actual unlock conditions weren't obvious and continued to create disappointment. I'm glad they got away from that.

• Like 1

List "looks" a lot less grindy than the 1st one (which I still need to finish up 🤣), but this looks like they cut everything in half from the first list and toned down the grind A LOT! Seems like a few of them can be stacked as well in one sitting; which is also nice. 

4 hours ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

Extreme Difficulty Blitz Mission in under 6 minutes will be the hardest trophy. The rest you get automatically through the 100 mission grind. 

Crossplay is available but can be turned off. 

They are 18 modules for the ship it trophy. 

Can't say more > Embargo 

Game is beautiful but you need a good team. I played only for 2 hours. you need a whitelist to play early. 

Any idea if it's even possible to do the 3 gold trophies solo or are you stuck looking for good players?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheStark700 said:

At least devs says they will keep the game updated with content post launch.

My bet is that the game will end up on PS+ in less than a year.

That would be awesome if that were the case.

First Game was superb. 

30 minutes ago, illuminati1556 said:

Any idea if it's even possible to do the 3 gold trophies solo or are you stuck looking for good players?

Nothing is impossible but the game is not that easy even on medium (solo), but with fully leveled armor and equipment things might look different. 

Edited by PoundofLife89-_-

So I'm curious how these trophies might mesh with the PC version, as it's both crossplay and you need a PSN account to sign in on PC to play. Does this mean there's cross progression, and you can play on PC, hop over to console and pop what you would have earned?

Or, despite needing a PSN account, and even if you use the same PSN account for PC and PS5, maybe there is no cross progression? If there is cross progression, I'd love to get it on both platforms to enjoy it in ultrawide on my PC, but also on the sofa/TV combo sometimes on controller.

23 minutes ago, Mst-Sgt-Peppa said:

Does this mean there's cross progression, and you can play on PC, hop over to console and pop what you would have earned?

As of a few days ago, cross save will not be in at launch, but is supposed to come later.

32 minutes ago, rdhight said:

As of a few days ago, cross save will not be in at launch, but is supposed to come later.

Oh really? Where was this mentioned? Not doubting you, just curious as I've not read any official information on the matter!

Edit - actually, on the PSN store I've found the following so it seems like it is in!

"You sure can. Helldivers 2 supports both cross-play and cross-save features. This means you can team up with friends playing on PS5 or PC, and continue your campaign on both platforms."

Edited by Mst-Sgt-Peppa

1 hour ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

I'm excited!

The extreme trophys will likely cause me pain; but I'm down to spread some democracy 

imagine you want to play extreme,some PC player join and you finished it in 1 second especially when they don't need ps plus to play online so after account ban they change account and cheat again..

• Like 1
  • Confused 1