Hi everyone, new member here...

magic_maximus8

Welcome!

Making it to the top of the lists is a pretty pointless endeavour these days, but if you’re here to read trophy guides, meet likeminded gamers, and find inspiration/motivation in building your own profile you’ve definitely come to the right place.

You can check out the Sessions in the top right corner of the site if you need help boosting a game or are just looking to find co-op partners for fun, and I’d recommend checking out the Community Events page on the forums if you want to get involved in some fun around here. The events are really fun ways to keep track of your goals throughout the year & I’m sure you can find one that caters to your specific interests. See you around!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, nyx770 said:

Having fun and enjoying what your playing is key .

Absolutely. Thanks nyx770

22 hours ago, GT__Jedi said:

Welcome to the site! 

Thanks GT_Jedi!

17 hours ago, Sunflower said:

Welcome - always nice to see more final fantasy fans! :)

Absolutely :)

• Like 2

Welcome! It's a pretty entertaining and challenging world, I hope you enjoy your trophy hunts! 

As @dieselmanchildsaid I wouldn't even contemplate looking at the top spots on the leaderboards (or just leaderboards in general), grab trophies for your own enjoyment and play games you actually want to play rather than going for super easy Platinums

• Like 1

For context, the user complaining about the PSNPcord above was banned from there for being an overall troll and shit-stirrer, as well as making emotes out of people's faces without their consent. They're probably on their way to repeating this on the site too, given they seemingly have a history of it.

In any case, welcome new person.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, veryrareoriginal said:

Also avoid the psnprofiles discord

Thanks. What's the psnprofile and what's to avoid it for? Just curious.

5 hours ago, n9rawy_5220 said:

Welcome, now go and get that witcher 3 platinum 😉

Wow, I'm really burnt out on Witcher 3. It was great for the first 80 hours, now everything feels pretty repetitive. I toughed it out to get more trophies and to see the endings for the dlcs, now it's on the back burner, but yeah, I do need to try and get it platinumed after all the time Iv out into it so far. I will try 👍

No, you get mocked for starting shit with people in order to get attention, getting unbanned by the mod afterwards by convincing them it was "just a mistake in judgment" and then proceeding to do the same thing again because you just can't help yourself.

(And yes, I know I'm both feeding the troll and derailing the thread, but most people on this forum won't be on the Discord – or at least, not actively – so it's important to not let this narrative go through unchallenged.)

• Like 1