Mini Platinum Guide

soziaLSturmi

I didn't play Hell Divers 1 much so not sure how Extractinating The Countryside works here? I've read on reddit that it's a special mission that can't be missed when available but they are timed opportunities? Is this correct or is the trophy just bugged?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Ninja-Sara-X

7 hours ago, Ninja-Sara-X said:

I didn't play Hell Divers 1 much so not sure how Extractinating The Countryside works here? I've read on reddit that it's a special mission that can't be missed when available but they are timed opportunities? Is this correct or is the trophy just bugged?

Thanks in advance!

I didn't either but it's not bugged just not available at the given moment. So yes it'll be a timed mission but when and how it'll appear is still unknown :)

17 minutes ago, obender said:

How are people doing the kill it with fire trophy? What equipment/weapons are they using?

With the flamethrower, you can either buy and equip it (faster way) or find it randomly on any map which is how I did it in my first rounds with the game. If you're out of ammo and don't have the trophy call in supplies to restock. You can easily do this on the lower difficulties as well, mopping up small bugs from nests should fasten things up.

If you exit the app while playing, you can go back to just before entering the same map.

This method is quite useful.

You can find and hold a blitzkrieg mission where the goal and nest are close together for a 360 second trophy, or you can quit immediately after a failure and try again for a no-death on the same map.

2 hours ago, obender said:

How are people doing the kill it with fire trophy? What equipment/weapons are they using?

Why choose when you can have it all? I brought the flamethrower, napalm airstrike, and incendiary mines to a level 3 or 4 bug mission and went nuts! Easy trophy.

2 hours ago, syai0306 said:

If you exit the app while playing, you can go back to just before entering the same map.

This method is quite useful.

You can find and hold a blitzkrieg mission where the goal and nest are close together for a 360 second trophy, or you can quit immediately after a failure and try again for a no-death on the same map.

You don't need to exit the app just press options and go back to your ship with the whole crew. This way the same mission stays available to replay it.

25 minutes ago, rdhight said:

Why choose when you can have it all? I brought the flamethrower, napalm airstrike, and incendiary mines to a level 3 or 4 bug mission and went nuts! Easy trophy.

Sure why not if you wanna go Overkill with it you might bring everything with you haha, but maybe some wanna try this as soon as possible without most of the equipment unlocked yet. But yea this method even increases your flame kills more :)

On 2/13/2024 at 11:23 AM, Ninja-Sara-X said:

Thanks in advance!

Somebody got the trophy. It's 0,1% now.

10 hours ago, TopShotta-III said:

Hi I wanted to ask, how many multiplayer or Co op trophies are there in this game? 

The game has to dial Arrowhead's servers to even run a solo mission. So... all of them, in that sense. But once you're connected, only a couple actually require you to have other people in your game. The ones that mathematically force multiplayer are "Extractamundo" (need 4), "Democracy ain't done with you yet," "Promote Synergy," and "It's the only way to be sure" (all of which need 2). All other trophies can be done solo.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rdhight said:

The game has to dial Arrowhead's servers to even run a solo mission. So... all of them, in that sense. But once you're connected, only a couple actually require you to have other people in your game. The ones that mathematically force multiplayer are "Extractamundo" (need 4), "Democracy ain't done with you yet," "Promote Synergy," and "It's the only way to be sure" (all of which need 2). All other trophies can be done solo.

okay thank you very much 

I just killed two chargers with supply drop in a single mission solo. No trophy. 

Finally did it on a behemoth charger mission that spawn at level 3. Managed to got the charger stuck in some rocks (pretty easy to do) then got the trophy at the second supply drop.

Edited by Shorah-

1 hour ago, Alos88 said:

What score out of ten would you guys give the difficulty? I'm curious enough to jump in, even if I haven't got a squad together yet.

Skill dependent really so I can only speak for myself and my journey to the plat which I'd rate around a 4/10 probably. 3-4/10

This would be much higher though without playing in a group.

7 minutes ago, KidExtazy said:

Bro how the hell do I get the all limbs injured trophy?

Im level 35 and I already have most trophies but this one hasnt popped yet

I'm missing this, and the "kill 25 enemies with one stratagem" I see people on YouTube getting it with the sentry turret but mine runs out way to quickly to get 25 kills. Any tips? 

1 hour ago, WatertownsFinest said:

I'm missing this, and the "kill 25 enemies with one stratagem" I see people on YouTube getting it with the sentry turret but mine runs out way to quickly to get 25 kills. Any tips? 

Use the mortar turret. If that doesnt work try the Eagle Cluster Bomb on smaller bugs and you should get It!

1 hour ago, KidExtazy said:

Bro how the hell do I get the all limbs injured trophy?

Im level 35 and I already have most trophies but this one hasnt popped yet

1 hour ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Equip the armor from page 5 in the season pass. It's called DP-40. It has a 50% chance of surviving fatal damage. Blow yourself up with grenades until you get the trophy.

Note: I played the game with German text language at first and the 50% survival chance wasn't mentioned in the German description at all.

Just now, proud2bNs said:

Equip the armor from page 5 in the season pass. It's called DP-40. It has a 50% chance of surviving fatal damage. Blow yourself up with grenades until you get the trophy.

Note: I played the game with German text language at first and the 50% survival chance wasn't mentioned in the German description at all.

Yeah I got It already man. I didnt read the full post and saw how to do It after posting. Thanks anyway!

• Like 1

Hi

Well yesterday a patch increase the dificulty of those misions so this mini guide are going to be less useful :(

PATCH 1.000.010 

🔧 Fixes

The following issues have been fixed for this version:

STABILITY/CRASHES

Fixed a crash during extraction cutscene relating to text to speech.
Fixed a crash happening during extraction in search and destroy missions after consecutive multiplayer missions.
Fixed a crash when getting disconnected during the joining cutscene.
Fixed a crash while shooting from the 'SMG-37 Defender' in ADS mode.
Fixed a crash that rarely occurs relating to surface data for footstep effects.
Fixed a rare crash relating to identical particle effects playing.
Fixed a crash that could occur in relation to accepting an invite.

MATCHMAKING

Fixed an issue that caused us to send invalid data to multiplayer services.
Improved lobby sorting to increase chance of connectivity.

BALANCE & OTHER FIXES

Defend event difficulty has been reduced.
Fix for Suicide, Impossible and Helldive missions being too easy.
Horde Mode difficulty Increased.

Horde mode timer has been increased to 15 minutes.
Updated Mission End screen to display Experience and Requisition multiplier.
Issue where multiple of the same stratagems could be brought to a mission has been resolved.

I have a tip to add for “hold my primary” that just worked out for me. It’s a bit of a cheese, but if it works it works. 

I went in with two different types of machine gun turrets, the 500kg bomb airstrike, and the orbital laser. When I died the first time, I was able to maneuver my respawn onto the top of the large tower that’s often found on the “kill x amount of bots” maps and I was essentially untouchable up there. Took a few pot shots with the auto pistol, but mostly waited for the stratagems to recharge and let them do most of the work. 

once I was done I died and respawned near the shuttle and worked my way into it for the trophy.

• Like 1