There Can Only Be One trophy image missing.

I noticed the tile/Icon for "there can be only one" is missing on here which happens sometimes but it's actually also missing on the trophy list on console as well does anyone know what's going on with that gas this ever happened before with other games?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Oh so it has been happening alot I take it?

Yep and getting it fixed is 10x harder than getting non-syncing trophies to sync, because devs care even less about about missing tiles and icons then they do about the lists not showing up :(:

Asterix & Obelix: Heroes (PS5) - October 5, 2023 (Jumpgate/NACON) - No Trophy Pack Icon
Fight'N Rage (Global) (PS5) - September 27, 2019 (Seba Games Dev/BlitWorks) - The devs only use Twitter, plus their blog hasn't seen any activity since October 2017.

Naiad (PS5) - Release Date unknown (HiWarp) - The list was released early by accident so should be fixed by the time the game finally releases.

Russian Pinocchio! (All 4 stacks) (PS4) - October 5, 2023 (Rusinov Aleksandr Vladimirovich) - All 4 stacks have the wrong Trophy Pack Icon. - This guy has zero online presence and appears to have dropped off the face of the earth.

Sports Pinball (PS4) - June 2, 2023 (Super PowerUp Games) - The Sports Pinball Bundle has the wrong Trophy Pack icon and uses the one for the Adventure version.

The Crackpet Show: Happy Tree Friends Edition (PS5) - September 27, 2023 (Vixa Games/Ravenage/AI Games Fz) - Missing Trophy Pack Icon. - Al Games Fz are denying any and all involvement with this game.

The House of the Dead Remake - Non-CERO Z version (JP) (PS5)  - June 15, 2023 (MegaPixel Studio/Forever Entertainment).

Tower of Fantasy (PS5) - August 8, 2023 (Hotta Studio/Perfect World Games) - The devs used the default Unreal Engine icon for the Trophy Pack Icon in some regions instead of the gorgeous one created for the PS4 release. The devs only use TikTok, plus the official site is a pain to navigate and only has an A.I bot for customer support. Also, the publishers have no formal contact details for anyone on their convoluted website.

Under the Waves (PS5) - August 28, 2023 (Parallel Studio/Quantic Dream) - The tile for the "A Little Rusty" trophy is missing, plus the "Day 16: Collateral Damage" tile is completely wrong and looks like it was ported from the XB1 version.

Myself and my team have contacted every single one of these companies, multiple times and been either ignored outright or given empty promises of a fix :(.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

Yep and getting it fixed is 10x harder than getting non-syncing trophies to sync, because devs care even less about about missing tiles and icons then they do about the lists not showing up :(:

Asterix & Obelix: Heroes (PS5) - October 5, 2023 (Jumpgate/NACON) - No Trophy Pack Icon
Fight'N Rage (Global) (PS5) - September 27, 2019 (Seba Games Dev/BlitWorks) - The devs only use Twitter, plus their blog hasn't seen any activity since October 2017.

Naiad (PS5) - Release Date unknown (HiWarp) - The list was released early by accident so should be fixed by the time the game finally releases.

Russian Pinocchio! (All 4 stacks) (PS4) - October 5, 2023 (Rusinov Aleksandr Vladimirovich) - All 4 stacks have the wrong Trophy Pack Icon. - This guy has zero online presence and appears to have dropped off the face of the earth.

Sports Pinball (PS4) - June 2, 2023 (Super PowerUp Games) - The Sports Pinball Bundle has the wrong Trophy Pack icon and uses the one for the Adventure version.

The Crackpet Show: Happy Tree Friends Edition (PS5) - September 27, 2023 (Vixa Games/Ravenage/AI Games Fz) - Missing Trophy Pack Icon. - Al Games Fz are denying any and all involvement with this game.

The House of the Dead Remake - Non-CERO Z version (JP) (PS5)  - June 15, 2023 (MegaPixel Studio/Forever Entertainment).

Tower of Fantasy (PS5) - August 8, 2023 (Hotta Studio/Perfect World Games) - The devs used the default Unreal Engine icon for the Trophy Pack Icon in some regions instead of the gorgeous one created for the PS4 release. The devs only use TikTok, plus the official site is a pain to navigate and only has an A.I bot for customer support. Also, the publishers have no formal contact details for anyone on their convoluted website.

Under the Waves (PS5) - August 28, 2023 (Parallel Studio/Quantic Dream) - The tile for the "A Little Rusty" trophy is missing, plus the "Day 16: Collateral Damage" tile is completely wrong and looks like it was ported from the XB1 version.

Myself and my team have contacted every single one of these companies, multiple times and been either ignored outright or given empty promises of a fix :(.

Oh geeze that's horrible (kind of expected though I mean we are just the little people that find them and play their stuff....) 

On 1/19/2024 at 8:28 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

I noticed the tile/Icon for "there can be only one" is missing on here which happens sometimes but it's actually also missing on the trophy list on console as well does anyone know what's going on with that gas this ever happened before with other games?

Not sure it's happened in other games, but it has been an issue with this game since launch.  Maybe tomorrows NG+ patch will fix it.

2 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Not sure it's happened in other games, but it has been an issue with this game since launch.  Maybe tomorrows NG+ patch will fix it.

What's weird is when you actually pop the trophy it has the tile on the screen pop but not in the list itself or on here so there is a tile it's just not in all the places it's supposed to be and doesn't make sense for the trophy at all lol 

• Like 1

It feels like devs are getting progressively worse at implementing trophies lmao. Constant bugged trophies, constant syncing issues, absolutely bizarre bugs like trophies only popping if your console language is set to certain languages, and  now we have missing tiles to look forward to? Like come on.

• 4 weeks later...

15Sa3b889.png

There Can Only Be One
All Old Factory hostiles neutralized in under 10 min.

Noticed this the other day on the website, but also on the PS app there seems to be no image for it.  So I assume it's on Sony's end.  Seems weird.

• Like 1

This is definitely an issue on Sony's end (other websites display a broken image as well).

If it's the same as the other platforms, the icon should be this: 2HkDbpU.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...