PS4 Version of GTA V Will Stay Obtainable!

6xqgftg.jpeg

25aclgv.jpeg

With the recent extremely needed update, Rockstar has removed the Rockstar Editor from GTA V to save PS4 players from the disastrous editor recording notifications that appear in the bottom left of the screen during every fine gaming experience. However, many players, despite Rockstar's announcement about trophies in recent weeks, thought that trophies involving the editor would become unobtainable. But dads always keep their promise. The descriptions and requirements of trophies involving the editor have changed. As a result, not only has it become easier to obtain those trophies, but we will also thankfully no longer encounter annoying editor notifications. My condolences to the players who have been putting in their all for Editor trophies in recent days.

3cnnbq6.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, ZOLANTON said:

Condolences why? The Rockstar Editor trophies literally took 5-10 minutes to get. Now it takes 3-5 minutes because of Director mode, so what? This is such a Rockstar fanboyism post if I've ever seen one. Go mega-corporation go.

Actually they literally murdered GTA Online with Sh*t Shop Update. That was the worst update they ever made in GTA Online history. They’ve also removed harmless friendly glitches in recent weeks and filled the game with annoying bugs like ammo reset bug ect. With the game in this state, this recent update is a big rare W that I have to applause. 🔥

Wait I'm confused, I thought they were taking director mode offline for the ps4? Hopefully not, i still need 3 trophies. What is this post saying?

1 hour ago, Denizcankaya97 said:

With the recent extremely needed update, Rockstar has removed the Rockstar Editor from GTA V to save PS4 players from the disastrous editor recording notifications that appear in the bottom left of the screen during every fine gaming experience. However, many players, despite Rockstar's announcement about trophies in recent weeks, thought that trophies involving the editor would become unobtainable. But dads always keep their promise. The descriptions and requirements of trophies involving the editor have changed. As a result, not only has it become easier to obtain those trophies, but we will also thankfully no longer encounter annoying editor notifications. My condolences to the players who have been putting in their all for Editor trophies in recent days.

Sorry, didn't see this, it formatted weird on my pc. This is wonderful news! I will be going for that 100%!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, liverlover2018 said:

How is it still obtainable. I can't find rockstar editor anymore after update today.

They removed the Rockstar Editor and the trophies aligned with it were changed so it's still obtainable.

1 hour ago, liverlover2018 said:

How is it still obtainable. I can't find rockstar editor anymore after update today.

Director mode is alive. That’s why. You can unlock everything with director mode. Also the funny thing is the increasing activity recent weeks. Many players did their best to complete all trophies, rushed their ways, did their best… That was the funny part I laughed 😆

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maxine said:

Well that’s good for the 10 or so people still playing GTA V on PS4 then

If R* decided to keep updating the PS4 version there must be more than "10" ppl.

Anyway glad the trophies are still obtainable. I might continue my 100% run on my secondary account.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, archangeltw_ said:

So you didn’t believe R* in the first place either.:awesome:

I didn’t believe R* either. I prone to believe the trophies already earned

I knew they will be obtainable, online staff could be done in 10 minutes so why would i wait to do that?

I have seen comments that it is better to rush the story because they will patch out whole thing and even downgrade won't help smh

Edited by WiktorM101

36 minutes ago, WiktorM101 said:

I knew they will be obtainable, online staff could be done in 10 minutes so why would i wait to do that?

I have seen comments that it is better to rush the story because they will patch out whole thing and even downgrade won't help smh

I just don't trust ANY company nowadays with regards to patching trophies, the unobtainables thread gets longer and longer by the day :(

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dark_Overlord said:

I just don't trust ANY company nowadays with regards to patching trophies, the unobtainables thread gets longer and longer by the day :(

Sure but 7 out of 10 were confirmed to be obtainable offline

Downgrade/refusing update would work anyway 

Edited by WiktorM101

10 hours ago, WiktorM101 said:

Sure but 7 out of 10 were confirmed to be obtainable offline

Downgrade/refusing update would work anyway 

Obtainable” is very different from “obtainable via specific patches.” The former one requires no special equipments, one can just download the game and obtain trophies. Considering the labor of downgrading or guarding the game lest the console gives a surprise update (yep sometimes it updates even though I turned off the auto-update), I, like many others, rushed through the story and didn’t regret. That’s me being careful with my trophies.

On 2/21/2024 at 1:12 PM, EgePoyrazOzer said:

The tragic end of those who don't believe in Rockstar. They fixed Numero Uno before. Why wouldn't they fix this? I also extend my condolences to the players who have been killing themselves to complete all trophies in recent days.

Parachute mode removal really went hard back in the day, man. I hope something like that will never happen again until GTA VI