Uncharted 4? I can't wait

Guys i want to know your opinion about this amazing games that are Uncharted series, and if you are a true fan you already know that U4 is going to be on PS4 in near future, but i am afraid they can't make the game like the others, so many staff are getting out of the company, what do you thing?

For that people that love the Uncharted games, if you are getting stuck in some part of the game watch this videos that show you how to complete the story: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRfytLei9yyIniKEFEM7LsuZ3iCWr5WmU&feature=mh_lolz

Maybe the team at Naughty Dog don't really want to make a new Uncharted (even if it's the last of us team that's leaving mainly)

Hopefully Uncharted 4 will deliver on the rumoured era switching between Nate and Francis (?). Honestly, Uncharted 3's highlight was it's exploration and set pieces (Especially the horse convoy part). I personally thought the combat was boring, it didn't really feel fluid enough for a game with so much climbing/sprinting. 

I really hope this gane can show us some real next gen grapichs. If they release it on ps3 I'm going to buy all the copies of the gane and break them.

:lol: That won't do anything. All Sony will see is that UC4 had HUGE sales on the PS3 and continue releasing games for it :P

• Like 1

E3 should hopefully tell us more...hopefully!  It is a bit worrying that quite a few key Dog members have left but unless I've missed an article somewhere we really don't know why...feel free to correct me here.  I wouldn't imagine the game is in trouble, not just yet anyway, it's a big sellers and a well respected franchise, there'll be plenty who would jump at the chance to work on it...maybe it just needed new blood? 

As for the games, they're always welcome in my collection, great characters, stories, set-pieces ect..., but I sometimes wish UC fans would reel it in a bit.  I've been saying for a long time that the game mechanics are a touch clunky, from bumping into npc's and the environment, jumping to your death because the camera angle is having a fit, or just simply (as mentioned already) run of the mill combat mechanics, that I often find lacking.  I could also have a pop at crushing mode...which I find both enjoyable and irritating at times, but that's just being pickier than I already have been.

Looking forward to UC4, of course, but I hope they freshen up the gameplay, we already know how well ND can put a script & story together, a little attention to the mechanics wouldn't go amiss!!

• Like 1

I really hope this gane can show us some real next gen grapichs. If they release it on ps3 I'm going to buy all the copies of the gane and break them.

I think that if they release a Uncharted 4 game, that will be maybe just for PS4, not 100% sure, and that is more than a reason to join some money and buy a PS4 xD

At the moment i can't buy one unfortunately :S

I will never understand why everyone wants Uncharted 4. I am a hardcore Uncharted fan and Uncharted is my favorite franchise but I know the ways around storytelling in games, and Uncharted ended in a similar feeling that The Last of Us ended that you just know it's the end. Drake got with Elena and he's no longer the Nathan Drake we know him as by losing his ring, his icon. Could you imagine another Indiana Jones movie with Indy as the lead if one day he just decided not to wear the hat? If there's a new Uncharted, I just want the title to be plain Uncharted without tagging a 4 on it. New protagonist. Sadly, Nathan Drake sold Uncharted and that's what we'll identify with Uncharted.

I will never understand why everyone wants Uncharted 4. I am a hardcore Uncharted fan and Uncharted is my favorite franchise but I know the ways around storytelling in games, and Uncharted ended in a similar feeling that The Last of Us ended that you just know it's the end. Drake got with Elena and he's no longer the Nathan Drake we know him as by losing his ring, his icon. Could you imagine another Indiana Jones movie with Indy as the lead if one day he just decided not to wear the hat? If there's a new Uncharted, I just want the title to be plain Uncharted without tagging a 4 on it. New protagonist. Sadly, Nathan Drake sold Uncharted and that's what we'll identify with Uncharted.

Uncharted Isn't Uncharted without Drake. I'm a bit concerned about the departures from Naughty Dog, but I'm sure it's going to be great. Can't wait for E3. 

I would love another Uncharted game but I echo the views of a few other member as well, I think Uncharted 3 ended Drake's story perfectly and I don't know how Naughty Dog could make another Uncharted game. They could decide to use the child of Drake and Elena and that way they could have a completely new cast of supporting characters (though I don't think anyone can ever top Sully) as well as a new set of adventures, but I want them to leave Drake alone, Uncharted 3 was the end of his story in my opinion. 

Really though, Naughty Dog have some of the most talented people in the industry even if a few people have left and I have confidence that whatever they put out will be badass. 

Parker