What is your favorite Assassin's Creed game?

AaronMeh

]

i'm sorry but people are right about Assassin Creed 2 by far it is the greatest but Assassin Creed: Brotherhood was also a great game because new feature in terms of missions and a variety of experience of a more open world (yes also AC2 is open world), but the emotion of the game was even more interesting, because his maturity grew with paste & experience within the Brotherhood in regards to Rodrigo & Cesare Borgia (granted Cesare Borgia was in AC:brotherhood & not AC2, but it took places right after AC2 which made a huge impact in emotion towards the title) murdering his family & instead of looking at it as vengeance he saw it as retribution which tells me his mind grew wiser & his mind expanded and really learned what his father tried to teach him as well & Desmonds father did. I get why people like Brotherhood over AC2 but there are few reasons & differences between both titles.

Assassin Creed 2 is TOP title in terms of what assassin creed was better but AC4: black flag might change our minds.

RAVE_60z.png

Edited by RAVE_60z

I voted for Assassin's Creed II but I like all of them. Never beat Assassin's Creed III though, probably should at some point. I'm really looking forward to Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag BTW and if done right, it could be my favorite. I love pirates.

Edited by Hikari_Symphony

• 10 years later...

Assassin's Creed II is one of the best games of all time, then followed by Brotherhood and I believe Black Flag. I always liked more Revelations's story but the gameplay gets old. 5th place would be Odyssey.

Note: I don't think it's needed to mix this thread up with the older one, no one really knew of the existence of the previous one, and also there isn't a reason to do it, the age of the thread make the older answers incoherent (the franchise only had 5 games at the time, now more than 20).

2 minutes ago, Jeanolt said:

Assassin's Creed II is one of the best games of all time, then followed by Brotherhood and I believe Black Flag. I always liked more Revelations's story but the gameplay gets old. 5th place would be Odyssey.

Note: I don't think it's needed to mix this thread up with the older one, no one really knew of the existence of the previous one, and also there isn't a reason to do it, the age of the thread make the older answers incoherent (the franchise only had 5 games at the time, now more than 20).

Yeah, I was surprised when it said 10 years later when I created the thread idk how I did it tbh.

• Like 1

I'm relieved no one has said Odyssey so far.. :D

My favourite is still probably AC2 to this day. Brotherhood and Revelations close behind it. AC1 is still fantastic story wise but the basic gameplay loop and repetitive structure let's it down. Black Flag is also up there, but the mission design is poor again. Far too many tailing missions for my liking, but the set pieces and open world is fantastic. AC2 is one of the more "complete" titles in the series and the whole ambience of the renaissance era is just as charming by today's video game standards.

Edited by CymroMatt

Origins is definitely my favorite. I platinumed the game twice already and would love to do it all over again (and again and again). There's just something about this game that makes me want to return to it every now and then.

Syndicate is close behind on the second place, followed by AC II and Brotherhood.