What is your favorite Assassin's Creed game?

AaronMeh

I made a topic like this a while back, but I can't find it, so I might as well.  Assasin's creed 2 was so boring.  The gameplay was good, but everything else was awful, Brotherhood is my favorite by far, the best gameplay, great story, and the funnest multiplayer of an AC game to date, it has gone downhill since then...

Edited by drummerklg

First one with no doubt! Only for the outstanding atmosphere and the fact that the real Assassins were Syrian(like Altair and their leader(رشید الدین سنان) [in English:Rashid e Din Senan] called Almualem in the game) or Iranian(which were not involved in the Crusades So there weren't in the game) .

Personally I've only played the first few, but I'd easily say the first. Don't get me wrong the additions with the second and Brotherhood were awesome but the series was at its best when it was new. Now I can't really even get in to it despite wanting to see where the story was going.

I do not understand how people can vote voor ACI. It was nothing more then a tech demo for the PS3... it was the same thing, over & over & over for hours... ACII had a lot more variation, a much better story line and most of all: it managed to get rid of quite a few of the frustrating gameplay elements in ACI.

Any of the other choices I'd understand (tho I haven't played III yet) because the games keep improving. I just voted for ACII cause it was a massive improvement over ACI, where both Brotherhood & Revelations were more about finetuning.