The latest patch fucked up the online servers.

Colin_Raleigh

At the moment, everything online is inaccessible and the latest DLC character can't even be downloaded. I don't know if it's just me or if others are having problems as well but it looks like yet another piece of shit failed update. I'm really starting to wonder if those fuckwads running Warner Bros. are actually trying to kill this game. 🤬

49 minutes ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

At the moment, everything online is inaccessible and the latest DLC character can't even be downloaded. I don't know if it's just me or if others are having problems as well but it looks like yet another piece of shit failed update. I'm really starting to wonder if those fuckwads running Warner Bros. are actually trying to kill this game. 🤬

There’s a scheduled maintenance in which the servers will be down/etc. 

Relax lol

https://x.com/mortalkombat/status/1762890216321561068?s=46&t=H05Bbl2TGf02qtV2_ypfbg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I feel like most people would probably see/acknowledge the scheduled maintenance and calm down lol.

Servers aren't specifically tied to patch files.  Devs can update a game and still have the servers offline... just the way it goes sometimes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dreakon13 said:

I feel like most people would probably see/acknowledge the scheduled maintenance and calm down lol.

Servers aren't specifically tied to patch files.  Devs can update a game and still have the servers offline... just the way it goes sometimes.

Regardless, they're still getting a lot of flak for this and rightfully so, they claimed this would only take 2 hours. The last time they patched this game it was down for 10 hours, way longer than their original estimates. Next time they have an update, I'm just going to say fuck it and wait until the following day. Maybe that'll be enough time for them to get their shit in gear. Then again, probably not. Once again, it's a tough time to try and play anything published by those assclowns at Warner Bros. 😡

2 hours ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

Same situation happened when season 3 was about to start. Just have some patience young padawan...
*anyway, seriously WB/NR? You couldn't prepare everything to start smoothly, having in mind last f'up?

Edit: I just realised: you are the one posting the tips and all MK1 related news! Cheers!

Edited by Smashero

2 hours ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

already dead like the  suicid squad ,i hope WB get hits bad financialy with this ,but as always workers will pay ,not executives who choose those path (cf Sony and many others right now)

9 minutes ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

Yeah, the first mesa is Rampart.
I don't see a titan battle available yet but I don't actually know what that looks like. People say its a Pyramid-shaped mesa thats off to the side? Could anyone clarify, I really don't want to miss out on it yet again.

Yes it’s a pyramid Mesa that’s not with the others it will appear on the bottom left corner of the screen I’m waiting for this stupid titan battle so I can delete this game 

11 minutes ago, charmelo54 said:

Yes it’s a pyramid Mesa that’s not with the others it will appear on the bottom left corner of the screen I’m waiting for this stupid titan battle so I can delete this game 

Thanks! 
Yeah I need that and also to grind out the cameos. I'm hoping a better method for grinding it is found this season 

14 minutes ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

Thanks! 
Yeah I need that and also to grind out the cameos. I'm hoping a better method for grinding it is found this season 

Surprisingly the patch notes said they giving more xp for kameo characters 

I've played all the MK games up until this one and I kinda doubt I ever will at this point. Maybe once all the dlc is out and they have the ultimate edition on sale for like $10 or whatever they do I'll play it. Unless there are seasonal/online trophies that become a pain in the ass. 

1 hour ago, charmelo54 said:

Surprisingly the patch notes said they giving more xp for kameo characters 

Yep. Sometimes you get 400 Kameo XP just for a win + a few XP for the finisher. And i got 1000XP from a survival.

Surprinsingly Flawless Victories and Finishers wont give much points anymore. So just playing Invasion and winning fights will rank up your Kameo faster than before.

8 minutes ago, Vanzinho said:

Yep. Sometimes you get 400 Kameo XP just for a win + a few XP for the finisher. And i got 1000XP from a survival.

Surprinsingly Flawless Victories and Finishers wont give much points anymore. So just playing Invasion and winning fights will rank up your Kameo faster than before.

yes xp calculation is a mess again