New stack??!!

Atoya

Sure, hope it does autopop. Free Upgrade. 

--------------------------------------------------

Sold my physical copy. Hoping the PS5 version is free for the PS+ extra version. Considering DB Kakarot, I doubt it. 

It does autopop majority based on the Korean PSNP user. 95% of the list.

• Like 2

I can confirm that trophies auto pop when you transfer your save but there may be some that don't pop, I had to win a local tournament again. Thankfully it seems like the 2 most annoying trophies for 530000 BP and 20million zeni seem to unlock just fine, i don't have anywhere near as much BP or Zeni on my current save and the trophies still popped. 

• Like 1

Just now, Real_Colinio said:

I can confirm that trophies auto pop when you transfer your save but there may be some that don't pop, I had to win a local tournament again. Thankfully it seems like the 2 most annoying trophies for 530000 BP and 20million zeni seem to unlock just fine, i don't have anywhere near as much BP or Zeni on my current save and the trophies still popped. 

Did you have a save from before or it autopoped from the cloud?

After uploading my save from PS4 I got the plat immediately. Autopop power 🤤

18 minutes ago, veinte-justo said:

Btw Xenoverse 2 is also coming to PS5. This time you wont be caught off guard.

https://www.kitguru.net/gaming/mustafa-mahmoud/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-getting-current-gen-update-and-more-in-2024/

It’s not sudden they have announced it a long time ago. They just delayed it for some reason 🫠

7 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Looking at recent achievers, trophies seem to auto pop. It will be a free upgrade, which is nice. Looks like it will be live on the 29th:

https://www.ign.com/articles/dragon-ball-fighterz-finally-has-a-ps5-and-xbox-series-x-and-s-release-date-and-its-real-close

There's no free PS5 version upgrade in my store. Cant see it yet.