Best and Easy ways to get all trophies?

8 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

The game is a grind no matter what, its slow paced and stuffed with minigames and lots of filler content.

Good guides out there can help you with the tough fights as they are strategy-based mostly.

Nothing can help you with the minigames though outside of general tips, they will take time to get good at them in order to get the best scores!

Mini-games are my Kryptonite, lol

• Like 3

On 3/3/2024 at 1:46 AM, EternalNanaki_XL said:

Honestly don't let a estimated difficulty scare you away. Every game is different for each individual gamer and I would just use YouTube if you get stuck on a trophy but the mini games are probably the most difficult as they require patience and possibly many retries 🐱

Queens blood of the gold saucer...I'm good with regular QB but QB with additional tasks? fuck it

Red XIII Piano theme I can't seem to get near A rank on this and there is even harder version of the piano lol 

On 3/3/2024 at 1:14 AM, SoraxTidus said:

Hi, I need your help. Even though I haven't started playing with the game, I'm really nervous about the Difficulty for getting all trophies (8/10 Difficulty) from the Trophy Guide. I need someone tell me what's the both best and easy ways to get all trophies of this hardest FF game that way I have very easier time getting all trophies including the hardest ones (7-Star Hotel, Polygonal Prizefighter, Of Hardy Stock and Virtually Renowned). Can someone tell me what's the best and easy ways to get all trophies including the hardest trophies? I'm really nervous about getting all trophies because of the Difficulty from the Trophy guide. Please Reply Me Soon. See you later.

In the end, these guides are the view of a single person or at least a few, so they are quite subjective. The stated level of difficulty should therefore be treated with caution. It just depends on how good you are at such games. The stated difficulty is usually influenced by 2 factors, how much time you need to invest and the general level of difficulty. Since you have to put in a lot of time here, this increases it. I played Rebirth now already over 40h and until now i can say that the difficulty should be comparable to FFVII Remake, so if you could finish that to 100% inc. Intermission, you shouldn't have any problems here either. The only difference i could see until now is that they nerfed the HP/MP materia, but you can lvl higher than Remake, so we will see how it will influence the late game. I mean the guide for FFVII Remake has a 5/10😆And the hardest fight there are also tough and need preparation etc.

You can play the game like FFVII Remake 95% of time on easy, so you can prepare all there, max lvl, best materia, all gear inc weapons and then just rush the story on hard mode what makes this really the same. Finally there will be also some tough fights at the end, but cant imagine that they are harder than the final boss in Intermission "Weiss". Minigames just need some practise but they are still fair.

On 3/4/2024 at 7:54 AM, tipipeski said:

Finally, a grind game for the FF Lovers out there! I think, this is more massive than the base The Witcher 3. 

I started directly with the "Death March!" Run and at the end i needed to play nearly the whole game at this difficulty because i couldnt ignore sidecontent to be able to finish the story. FFVII Remake/Rebirth you can play 95% on easy and just rush the hard run, what makes it easier i would say.

Edited by luxitu

On 3/2/2024 at 6:14 PM, SoraxTidus said:

Hi, I need your help. Even though I haven't started playing with the game, I'm really nervous about the Difficulty for getting all trophies (8/10 Difficulty) from the Trophy Guide. I need someone tell me what's the both best and easy ways to get all trophies of this hardest FF game that way I have very easier time getting all trophies including the hardest ones (7-Star Hotel, Polygonal Prizefighter, Of Hardy Stock and Virtually Renowned). Can someone tell me what's the best and easy ways to get all trophies including the hardest trophies? I'm really nervous about getting all trophies because of the Difficulty from the Trophy guide. Please Reply Me Soon. See you later.

The game just came out, so far nothing too difficult. You can do it, ninja gaiden took me 3 months to plat it. Some takes longer than others. Who knows you might think the plat is 3/10

On 3/2/2024 at 7:46 PM, EternalNanaki_XL said:

Honestly don't let a estimated difficulty scare you away. Every game is different for each individual gamer and I would just use YouTube if you get stuck on a trophy but the mini games are probably the most difficult as they require patience and possibly many retries 🐱

Yo same, you'd be suprised how good you can get at a game if you keep retrying.

It's so strange to me how for EVERY SINGLE GAME OP starts, they always find something they "don't get" & have to ask stupid questions (sometimes in multiple threads). OP is either a troll or too lazy to look up a trophy guide or solution via google.

• Like 1