Rise of the Ronin - Trophy List

Looks like it'll be one of the easiest Team NINJA games to 100%. Guess it makes sense -- as far as I can tell, this is more meant to be like a Ubisoft title than something like Ninja Gaiden. I've oddly been curious about this game, so I'm inclined to buy it at launch. However, Stellar Blade is next month and that game looks more my style.

Will pay attention for when it goes down in price or if it gets DLC. I don't think they've spoken about a season pass or anything, which is a little uncommon for Team NINJA.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, CelestialRequiem said:

Looks like it'll be one of the easiest Team NINJA games to 100%. Guess it makes sense -- as far as I can tell, this is more meant to be like a Ubisoft title than something like Ninja Gaiden. I've oddly been curious about this game, so I'm inclined to buy it at launch. However, Stellar Blade is next month and that game looks more my style.

Will pay attention for when it goes down in price or if it gets DLC. I don't think they've spoken about a season pass or anything, which is a little uncommon for Team NINJA.

Let's not forget they can add crazy dlc's like they did in Nioh. Just before you know it they drop a ng++++ play blindfolded dlc

On 3/6/2024 at 1:06 PM, sk_lp_him said:

Is this another souls like? If not I might buy it someday on a sale.

It's got similar combat mechanics I think (like stamina bars) but it's also got 3 or 4 difficulty levels so it's theorized it'll be easier than their other games.  Not sure if it used the same die and lose all your xp unless you recollect it game mechanics though.  From what I've seen it seems more like a cross between Ninja Gaiden and Ghost of Tsushima. 

I went ahead and preordered it, because I'm not sure I'm ready to dive completely into the time sync FFVII Rebirth is.  I'm kind of in the mood for something more straight action based, and Shōgun has me in a samurai mood.  Don't feel like replaying Ghost right now though, hoping this'll give me my fix.  With just one trophy for a single mission completion on Midnight difficulty it looks like it "could" be an easy trophy list.  DLC could always be a problem down the line, but being it seems more story based maybe they'll tame those down too 🤷‍♂️.

On 3/6/2024 at 7:07 PM, Deluziion90 said:

Let's not forget they can add crazy dlc's like they did in Nioh. Just before you know it they drop a ng++++ play blindfolded dlc

True, though I reckon unlikely. They did this with Nioh but seemed to steer away from difficult trophies with Wo Long, even with the DLCs in that game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2024 at 2:07 PM, Deluziion90 said:

TBH their DLC trophies were never too crazy, even that all NG++ mission trophy from Nioh 1 is not that bad IMO. And they have ditched any difficulty related trophy since.

12 hours ago, Maverick6146 said:

TBH their DLC trophies were never too crazy, even that all NG++ mission trophy from Nioh 1 is not that bad IMO. And they have ditched any difficulty related trophy since.

I hope that's the case with any dlc they add to this as well.  Started out on Dusk difficulty but couldn't get past the village after the boat and dropped it to Dawn.  Having much more fun now.  Not exactly excited to do the Midnight trophy once I finish the story, but hopefully I'll be good enough by that point I've bumped it back up to Dusk.  Can't imagine doing Twilight.