Console freezing after attempting to join any server

for some reason, i haven't been able to connect to BF3 servers today. they are all still up, both official and custom, but upon trying to load into them, the console will always freeze. this has never happened before and everything else seems to work fine. would like to see anyone else's insight into this spacer.png

I have same issue I can't join any  server in server browser, all of them is empty an when trying to join any it says "The server host could not be found" 

When trying Quick Match it freezing the console at the matchmaking screen. 

9 minutes ago, UnboundedCash99 said:

guess they were doing maintenance this entire time

This smells of a server shutdown that’s going to be on the horizon soon.  I’m surprised they’re even running maintenance on a 10 year old game.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, MC_MAY_DIE said:

I have same issue I can't join any  server in server browser, all of them is empty an when trying to join any it says "The server host could not be found" 

When trying Quick Match it freezing the console at the matchmaking screen. 

when  it says not found, the list usually isnt updated or refreshed and says its there but isnt and has moved on etc. if i recall

other then that man i still need to finish this game but the disconnections (and trying to connect) in co op are such a drag. and i lost my progress in co op i think somehow. prob go back and try to get the 2 dlc trophies im missing sometime at least

1 hour ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

This smells of a server shutdown that’s going to be on the horizon soon.  I’m surprised they’re even running maintenance on a 10 year old game.

This^

I wouldn't be at all surprised if BF 3 and 4 get the chop within the next 1 to 2 years so it's ill advised to dawdle if you to Plat/100% either game.

• Like 1