The Walking Dead: Season 2 Choices *Massive Spoilers*

JaM

I let Kenny kill Jane because she brought it on her self by making him crazy "You baby killer!" "It was an accident!" Yeah, no. But then I stayed at wellington which I massively regret because once the credits started I just thought 'Carver the second..' Im sticking to my choice tho.

i'll edit with my choices soon, cant do it on Vita.

EDIT* I didn't stick to my choice, went back and choose to go with Kenny instead of staying at Wellington. I'm much happier with this ending.

Edited by XPaddyCFCX

I stayed with jane & aj and let the other family join us, back in carver's camp. I think killing Kenny was the best thing to do. Especially when the last words he says are about how he actually wanted to die, to be with his family. 

Really looking forward to season 3 now. The endings are really different this time. 

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 1

I'm honestly feeling sick after ending the game. That last decision was the most awful thing I've had to do in my entire life as a gamer. I don't know if I'm gonna be able t play it through again, even being so curious to see if I can change anything. 

Man, Telltale was a bitch with this episode...

Even though Telltale maked the most craziest choices I ever witnessed, I have to applaud on how creative each outcomes are happening in this episode.

I sided with Jane where I chose the wrong one where I should've let Clem go alone, and was felt "Bleh, I want to know what's going to happen next instead of a cliffhanger waiting for another season to be appeared." Though, after thinking about my choice, now I feel it's make sense now Clem is handle of anything is going to happen in a zombie alclomphyise enviornment even not trusting to anyone only for those who cared about her.

Well, im gonna update all of my choices later today but here are mine for the saddest episode in TWD history: Episode 5

Q: Protected the baby?

A: I went for cover. Don't know why...just did it.

-----

Q: Went to help Luke?

A: I wanted to help him but it seems i couldn't so i didn't save him. I liked Luke the most of the group but it seems it was impossible to save him so i just had to let go.

-----

Q: Asked to leave with Mike?

A: I didn't leave with him. Screw that guy and mostly Arvo! I knew he was trouble since the beginning i didn't trust him at all and it seems i was right. Fuckin' shithead shot Clem.

-----

Q: Shot Kenny?

A: This choice made me cry but at the end of it all..i shot Kenny. The man had been through so much, lost so many friends and family i wanted to relieve him of the burden he had. I wanted him to rest and finally meet his family again. However, i still had a bone to pick with the lying b*tch Jane.

-----

Q: In the end, who are you with?

A: I went alone with Lil' AJ. Both Kenny and Jane had their problems and things that made them dangerous. I didn't want to be near that woman after what she did to provoke Kenny. If she hadn't done that Kenny wouldn't have to have died. The least i could do was treat her just like i treated Lilly. 

-----

This episode was truly amazing. The moment you shared with the group...everything. I really want a Season 3 now but i don't think i can hold in the feels any longer if it does come out. I want to see AJ & Clementine be like a tag team and take care of each other. But still..Kenny *cries*

EDIT: I didn't find this out until a bit later but when you choose to kill Kenny Clem shoots him in the leg and he dies of blood loss .That means that he will turn, so im gonna rewind and choose to save him. Because i don't want poor Kenny to become a walker. IMO the best ending is either of the ones with Kenny. 

1.Leave with the baby and say goodbye to Kenny at the Rest Stop.

2.Go to Wellington and stay with the baby and have a tearful goodbye with Kenny

3.Leave Wellington with Kenny and the baby.

Edited by Shin

Why would Jane tell Kenny that AJ is dead? Only to prove a point that everybody has a breaking point? That the only thing Kenny cares about is the safety of those close to him?

To convince Clem he's the bad guy?

I let Kenny kill Jane...

Sure, ha has a lot of issues. 'A lot" doesn't even begin to cover it, but who can blame him?

In the end he'll always choose family over anything else. He would never hurt Clementine or AJ, and he would always put their safety first.

Jane on the other hand, treats Clem as an adult, as someone equal to her, as someone who doesn't need any more protection than she does. If she ever had to choose between saving her life or Clem's/AJ's, she would always choose herself. She even left her own sister to die because she couldn't do what Kenny would've done without any hesitation... Sacrifice herself.

#TeamKenny 

I really liked Jane, and I'm really gutted I couldn't save them both. But I'd choose Kenny over Jane any day.

Edited by Nessie162

1. I went for cover, if the Russians fail to shoot a group of grown men with an AK-47 from like two meters away, they wouldn't hit a baby out from 5 meters.

2. I didn't save Luke, it was obvious that he would die anyway.

3. I didn't ask to leave with Mike, i only regret not shooting him when i had the chance, hated Arvo from the start i don't see how we're supposed to sympathize with that dick.

4. I shot Kenny, if he was just going to piss off everybody we meet i'd rather have him dead and it seems he agreed with me on that.

5. Ended up with Jane and AJ, in case i need a human shield in Season 3. Told the family to leave, though, trusting people didn't really work out well this season so screw it i'll just be a dick from now on.

Overall, it was a good episode, but it didn't really feel like a finale most of the time. When the group was walking through the snow for half an hour i just thought to myself, "Damn, Lee had already been bitten by that point on Season 1 and here i am, doing the same shit i've been doing for the last 4 episodes". As a result, the ending just felt a bit rushed, throwing tons of decisions at me in about ten minutes, in contrast to the rest of the episode being really slow in terms of pacing. I'm also concerned about Season 3, because if it begins where this one left of they'll have to kill off pretty much everybody, making all my decisions this time around pointless in the end.

Shooting Kenny was completely unplanned on my part, I was trying to stay out of it and that's what ends up happening. But I didn't end up going with Jane, the bitch is fucking crazy. She put a baby in danger to prove that Kenny can be pushed over the edge. She kept referring to the baby as "it". She stays with Clementine obviously because she sees her as a surrogate for her dead sister. I don't think Clementine will be alone for long. Mike and Bonnie are still out there, and so is Christa. The thing this season should've taught you is that unless you see someone die onscreen, never count them completely out of the series.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

Shooting Kenny was completely unplanned on my part, I was trying to stay out of it and that's what ends up happening. But I didn't end up going with Jane, the bitch is fucking crazy. She put a baby in danger to prove that Kenny can be pushed over the edge. She kept referring to the baby as "it". She stays with Clementine obviously because she sees her as a surrogate for her dead sister. I don't think Clementine will be alone for long. Mike and Bonnie are still out there, and so is Christa. The thing this season should've taught you is that unless you see someone die onscreen, never count them completely out of the series.

And never trust anyone where that sums up completely in season 2. 

EDIT: I didn't find this out until a bit later but when you choose to kill Kenny Clem shoots him in the leg and he dies of blood loss .That means that he will turn, so im gonna rewind and choose to save him. Because i don't want poor Kenny to become a walker. IMO the best ending is either of the ones with Kenny. 

huh? how did you reached this point... IIRC what I did when I looked away... Clem will go to Kenny and Kenny will say something... well I chose to Shoot Kenny then Clem did shot him in the head... 

whew... btw... thanks to Shin, managed to find out what happen if I choose to go with Kenny without rewinding... man... that's a very very very very very emotional... one... being together and having this little hope and the other being "safe" but losing someone... WAAAAAH!!

Episode 5 has a terrible ending and I don't mean as in sad.

It felt rushed and actually doesn't provide you with many options.

As Episode 5 started with a battle, I was thinking about not stealing Arvo's supplies, if it would have changed things.

But it wouldn't matter.

In the first season, I felt that my choices actually led to something.

Now it doesn't.

Despite I wanted to end with Jane and Kenny (my dreamteam), there was no influence to stop them fighting.

I wanted them to stop so that my dreamteam would survive, but it became so irrational.

The previous episode was great to feel how your actions would influence the game or how your actions were influenced by the game.

In season one you couldn't avoid being bitten, which gives you the power of changing everything else.

Here it feels likeyou didn't have any power to change anything.