The Walking Dead: Season 2 Choices *Massive Spoilers*

JaM

Hmmm... I would just like to find out what major decisions you have made and if you like, you can also explain why you did the decisions... 

Obviously for people that have NOT YET played the game.... I suggest to stay away from this thread right now... if you still insist, don't blame me or anyone who post here for being spoiled what happened...you have been warned...

EPISODE 1: All That Remains

Did you try to save Christa?
  • Saved Christa 
  • Didn't save Christa 
Did you kill the dog?
  • Killed the dog 
  • Left the dog
Did you accept Nick's apology?
  • Accepted 
  • Rejected 
Did you give water to the dying man?
  • Gave water
  • Refused to give water
Did you save Nick or Pete?
  • Saved Nick 
  • Saved Pete 

EPISODE 2: A House Divided

Took blame for Sarah's photo?
  • Took blame
  • Blamed Sarah 

Who did you sit with at dinner?
  • Sat with Kenny 
  • Sat with Luke 

Told Walter the truth about Matthew?
  • Told the truth
  • Lied 
Nick's fate?
  • Convinced Walter to forgive Nick 
  • Didn't convince Walter to save Nick 
Left to find Kenny?
  • Surrendered 
  • Searched for Luke and Kenny 

EPISODE 3: In Harm's Way

Helped Sarah with her chores?
  • Helped Sarah 
  • Did your own work 
Told Bonnie about Luke?
  • Told Bonnie about Luke 
  • Didn't tell Bonnie about Luke 
Admitted to stealing the walkie talkie?
  • Tried to hide the theft 
  • Tried to come clean 
Watched Kenny kill Carver?
  • Watched 
  • Didn't Watch 
Chopped off Sarita's arm?
  • Chopped it off 
  • Killed the walker 

EPISODE 4: Amid The Ruins

Pragmatism: Left Sarah at the trailer park?
  • Saved Sarah 
  • Left Sarah 

Compassion: Robbed Arvo?
  • Didn't Steal 
  • Did Steal 
Selflessness: Crawled through ticket booth?
  • Crawled Through 
  • Didn't crawl through 

Nurturing: Held the baby?
  • Held the baby 
  • Didn't hold the baby 

Survivalism: Shot Rebecca?
  • Got help
  • Shot Rebecca

EPISODE 5: No Going Back

Selflessness: Protected the baby?
  • Protected the baby 
  • Went for cover

Risk: Went to help Luke?
  • Tried to help Luke
  • Did not try to help Luke

Loyalty: Asked to leave with Mike?
  • Didn't ask to leave with Mike 
  • Asked to leave with Mike

Survivalism: Shot Kenny?
  • Shot Kenny
  • Looked away/Didn't pick up the gun

Friendship: In the end, who are you with?
  • With AJ at Wellington
  • With AJ and Kenny
  • With AJ, Jane and the family
  • With AJ and Jane
  • Alone with AJ

here's mine:

Saved Christa 
-why wouldn't I? She is the only person left that Clem know... 

Did you kill the dog?
Killed the dog 
-And I still hated making this type of decision... deciced to killed Sammy because if not, I might hear him whimpering while Clem is walking away...

Accepted 
-of course... I couldn't blame him in firsr place...

Refused to give water
-It's not that I am sadistic or what.. I thought there will be an option where I can blackmail him for information in exchange of the water...

Saved Nick 
-Of course my mind set was bitten = liability therefore I saved/helped Nick

Took blame
-due to the pinky promise I made to Sarah to be friends forever...

Sat with Luke 
-somehow didn't like the New Kenny therefore I have to sit with new "friends"

Told the truth
-I decided to let Clem tell the truth to Walt, because i think he deserves to know the truth... then it is also strange... I chose not to inform Nick about who Matthew is 

Nick's fate?
Convinced Walter to forgive Nick 
-of course.... why wouldn't I? even it's bad judgement in others' POV... I think he just want to help/protect Luke and Clem when he shot Matthew...

Left to find Kenny?
Searched for Luke and Kenny 
-Of course... it's not over 'til it's over ;)

Helped Sarah 
-eventhough I somehow hate Sarah's personality... still symphatized for her...

Told Bonnie about Luke?
Told Bonnie about Luke 
-I still have mind set that Bonnie will always tell the truth (I somehow understand after her explanation in what she did in E2)... for me, telling the truth = one that can be trusted

Tried to hide the theft 
-I still don't get it why it shown that I tried to hide it, I chose a dialog to admit it then Kenny butt in (maybe I chose a wrong option? I dunno)

Watched 
-this part I somehow regret... I still want somehow Clem to be less exposed to violence and somehow still have some innocence left... but seeing Carver put into misery is very tempting...

Chopped it off 
-had to... Reggie still lives without an arm, why can't Sarita... but still... her scream is still haunting...

EPISODE 4: Amid The Ruins

Pragmatism: Left Sarah at the trailer park?
Saved Sarah 
-as much as I hate this girl... I want to make my Clem the Don't-Leave-Anyone-Behind girl

Compassion: Robbed Arvo?
Did Steal 
-with Rebecca being in pain, Kenny's damaged eye looks like being infected and Luke's broken rib(I guess it's broken right?)... can't help but steal the medicines... 

Selflessness: Crawled through ticket booth?
Crawled Through 
-lol.. Bonnie and Mike is like... I wish someone small could volunteer to crawl through.. and my Clem was like yeah right watevah... don't have a choice right?

Nurturing: Held the baby?
Held the baby 
-I think this is the main point of the title.. Amid the ruins... there is hope/brighter future... even though I've seen it coming... still love that scene...

Survivalism: Shot Rebecca?
Shot Rebecca
-with people around you pointing guns at each other and then this point of decision making prompt appear... my hands had mind has it's own and decided to shoot Rebecca... 

EPISODE 5: No Going Back
Selflessness: Protected the baby?
Protected the baby
-because... why not?

Risk: Went to help Luke?
Tried to help Luke
-somehow makes me regret this decision... first, I was like dang, should've give back up :(

Loyalty: Asked to leave with Mike?
Didn't ask to leave with Mike
-I... don't... trust... Arvo... somehow sad that Bonnie and Mike has to leave because of this... 

Survivalism: Shot Kenny?
Looked away
-most painful decision made so far... no third option... just Kenny or Jane... me and my Clem feel the same way during this... so we just looked away... >_<

Friendship: In the end, who are you with?
-Alone with AJ
-after being shocked by Jane's death... couldn't think at all what stuff Kenny is saying... then saw the option to shoot him... chose it and regretted it immediately after Kenny said: Do it! :(

how about you???
Edited by jeieem

My choices for each episodes:
Episode 1: All That Remains
- Did you try to save Christa?
Yeah, only person Clementine had left to trust at the moment, since it was only Clementine and Christa against the world back then.

- Did you kill the dog?
Yup. Even though the dog was a fucking bastard, it was his instincts, not his fault really for being really hungry and getting aggressive against me, and probably thinking I would kill it, or who knows what. And at the end, I couldn't let him suffer along something he didn't deserve at all.

-Did you accept Nick's apology?
Yea, not his fault. After all, everyone does go through the same things he did, only differently. That shows that he is still human, and that he ain't perfect.

-Did you give water to the dying man?
Yes, although I thought he would tell me anything about what happened to Christa if I gave him water that would stop his throat from being "dry".

-Did you save Nick or Pete?
Nick. Pete was already bitten, and I did have a hunch that Pete would end up dying either way, either from getting killed, or turning into a walker. Also, I somewhat trusted Nick more, he being younger, and more resourceful, and he being a guy that can still change according to the decisions that are based around him.

-Took blame for Sarah's photo?
Well, I did offer to take her picture. And also, I'm tired of people getting blamed and ignoring the fact that I took part with these people as well.

-Who did you sit with at dinner?
Luke and his group. I didn't wanna make them feel as if I didn't trust them, or that I already liked Kenny way better than them. Although I would had rather sit with Kenny on the first place.

-Told Walter the truth about Matthew?
Yes, I did. He deserved the truth, no need to hide it from him no more. Why hide the information of someone he personally cared about, and have him think that some strangers don't care about him and his murdered friend?

-Nick's fate?
Chose to have Nick be forgiven by Walter. It was only a mistake Nick made, a mistake anyone could have done. Only reason Nick committed the mistake was because he was unsure, and didn't want to have any more people he cared about get put into danger, and then acknowledge that it was his fault.

-Left to find Kenny?
No. Couldn't leave the others, knowing that I could at least try to stop the trigger from being pulled by Carver, and killing any of my friends.

Episode 3: In Harm's Way

-Helped Sarah with her chores?

Yea, couldn't leave her alone after what she just went through. Also, I don't think she was paying attention to her given instructions due to what she went through, so I didn't want her getting into trouble.

-Told Bonnie about Luke?
No. Although I forgot that she knew who Luke was, so I thought if I told her about Luke, she would tell on me to Carver or someone else that ain't part of the escape plan I'm trying to successfully make happen.

-Admitted to stealing the walkie talkie?
No, I hid the theft, I tried playing dumb by telling Carver that maybe he lost it or dropped it, but Kenny then butt in and took the fault, since I was the one that had the other walkie-talkie.

-Watched Kenny kill Carver?
Wanted to watch that unsophisticated psycho son of a bitch get what he deserved,  even though he deserved more than what his fate turned out being. Also, I didn't want Clementine to walk away from something she may have to get used to at one point if she wants to survive in the world she's living in.

-Chopped off Sarita's arm?
Yes. Took me awhile to commit such decision, but I thought that if I killed the lurker, she would probably not want to cut off her hand later, since maybe she would be afraid to, or think it's too late to do so, or thought that cutting off your arm after being bitten and separating the infection apart was bullshit, although she knew that Reggie has had his arm bitten, and had it cut off, and survived. Although I kinda regret the choice when her reaction to my choice involved her screaming her lungs out while around four dozens of lurkers. I'm pretty sure she'll die there, and I think I made her death even more painful...

• Like 1

Episode 1: All That Remains

Yea, why not.

Did you kill the dog?

Not killing it would be cruel.

Accept the apology from Ben Kenny hybrid?

Yea, I really like Nick but he needs to learn how to use his brain.

Did you give the man water?

No, he tried to capture me and who knows what kind of grose shit he had in his mouth.

Did yu save Nick or Peter?

Saved Nick, Peter was already dead so why not save Nick.

Episode 2: A House Divided

Took the blame for the photo?

Well, she did take a selfie, bit it was a good day so I took the blame.

Who dud you sit with at dinner?

Kenny. I loved Kenny in the first season and I wanted to catch up with him.

Told the truth to Walt?

Yeah, I told the truth. Walter seemed nice and making up shit wouldn't help Nick's case.

Nick's fate?

I told Walter he was a good give so he spared him. Glad Nick survives the episode.

Left to find Kenny?

Yea I did, told him to not shoot Carver so Alvin survived.

Episode 3: A Harm's Way

Helped Sarah with chores?

I gave up on this girl early this episode so no, I didn't help her.

Told Bonnie about Luke?

It actually looks like they had something going on, so I told her about Luke. If you tell her that the cabin group never mentioned her she says Not even Luke?

Took the blame for the walkie-talkie?

No, I didn't. It just didn't feel right.

Yep I did, I think this might be the most violent death so far this year.

Chopped of Saritas arm?

Yes, she will most likely die anyways but now no one can say I didn't try!

• Like 1

Edited the thread title to make it a bit more obvious as to what the thread is about. 

Parker

thank you very much... been wondering how to edit the title just right after I have made the thread >_<

For Episode 3 these were my choices.

1. Helped Sarah

2. Told Bonnie about Luke

3. Tried to come clean

4. Watched

5. Chopped it off

Sorry, don't know how to use the Spoiler thingy.

it's ok, I think people know that this thread will be full of spoiler... anyway to put spoiler thingy.. here's the format:

[_spoiler_]

**your post**

[_/spoiler_]

just remove the underscore "_"

Accept the apology from Ben Kenny hybrid?

Yea, I really like Nick but he needs to learn how to use his brain.

Took the blame for the photo?

Well, she did take a selfie, bit it was a good day so I took the blame.

Left to find Kenny?

Yea I did, told him to not shoot Carver so Alvin survived.

lol... you made me laugh with the first 2 bold-ed statement...

what happened to Alvin? I somehow made him dead last episode :P

Edited by jeieem

• Saved Christa 
Did you kill the dog?
  • Killed the dog
  • Accepted
  • Gave water
  • Saved Pete 

• Blamed Sarah 
  • Sat with Kenny
  • Lied 
Nick's fate?
  • Convinced Walter to forgive Nick
Left to find Kenny?
  • Surrendered

• Helped Sarah
Told Bonnie about Luke?
  • Didn't tell Bonnie about Luke 
  • Tried to come clean  
  • Watched
  • Killed the walker 

I just want to say as well that Carver was a complete asshole and it gave me joy to see what Kenny did to him even though it was brutal, I can't believe how violent episode 3 was and hopefully things will be happier later on (haha not likely)

shaneyboy619.png

Edited by shaneyboy619
  • Like 2

thank you very much... been wondering how to edit the title just right after I have made the thread >_<

it's ok, I think people know that this thread will be full of spoiler... anyway to put spoiler thingy.. here's the format:

[_spoiler_]

**your post**

[_/spoiler_]

just remove the underscore "_"

lol... you made me laugh with the first 2 bold-ed statement...

what happened to Alvin? I somehow made him dead last episode :P

He got beat up by Carver and is passed out for 3 days. Wakes up when you turn on the speakers, he couldn't walk. but he found one of Carver's guns and he shot the guard with the Beard Hank who died, but Hank shot him first so he died right after killing Hank. Edited by Bonofifa

He got beat up by Carver and is passed out for 3 days. Wakes up when you turn on the speakers, he couldn't walk. but he found one of Carver's guns and he shot the guard with the Beard Hank who died, but Hank shot him first so he died right after killing Hank.

^tks... ouch that sounds more terrible than being shot by Carver... >_<

Helped Sarah : Nope, I really didn't like her, now that Carlos is dead, I'm not being her guardian.

Told Bonnie: yup, didn't see why not, she obviously seemed upset about what happened , so no reason for her to run to Carver

Admitted to stealing walkie talkie : yes, didn't think Kenny would lose his eye.

Watched Carver die: No, as much as I wanted to, I knew it would've been salt -lick esque , so I didn't think Clem should see that. Did watch it on YouTube later though, holy shit his face gets hollowed out

Chopped arm: yes, I liked sarita, even though it's like a 90% chance she's going to die next ep

All in all: awesome episode, best so far (s2), Much better than s1 ep3, it just sucks Carlos died . At least the Boatmaster is back.

• Like 1

Man this was my favourite episode by far.

I didnt help Sarah (I really dont like her), i told Bonnie, i tried to admit the thief, of course i watched carver die and i chopped off Sarita's arm (though guessing from the NEXT ON she probably wont make it).

Also did Sarah get eaten in the final scene?, somehow I missed that or it didnt happen, im saying that because i didn't see her on the trailer for ep. 4.

• Like 1

Man this was my favourite episode by far.

I didnt help Sarah (I really dont like her), i told Bonnie, i tried to admit the thief, of course i watched carver die and i chopped off Sarita's arm (though guessing from the NEXT ON she probably wont make it).

Also did Sarah get eaten in the final scene?, somehow I missed that or it didnt happen, im saying that because i didn't see her on the trailer for ep. 4.

It is not shown that she has been eaten nor bitten, just shown she's running towards the hordes of zombies... In trailer for E4 it is shown that Clem found Sarah's eyeglasses, might imply that she is not with them after the attack and might be missing... maybe she'll appear in later part, or maybe as zombie, or maybe not seen again like what happened to Lily last Season...

• Like 2

so... I was checking the trophy images for E4 then found this image:

27Le40b7b.png

so..... they will meet Sarah again ^_^

Seems that you are right, that looks like a not very happy Sarah

She probably isnt gonna make it through the next episode. Well thats not a huge loss

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Episode 1:

Stopped to save Christa

Mercy-killed the dog

Accepted Nick's apology

Gave water to the dying man

Saved Nick

Episode 2:

Blamed someone else for the photo

Sat with Kenny at dinner

Told Walter the truth about Matthew

Convince Walter to forgive Nick

Left the standoff to find Kenny

Episode 3:

Helped Sarah with her chores

Told Bonny about Luke

Admitted to stealing the walkie talkie

Watched Kenny kill Carver

Chopped off Sarita's arm

Episode 4:

Saved Sarah in the trailer park

Robbed Arvo

Crawled into the ticket booth

Held the baby

Shot Rebecca

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, looks like i've found some leaked BIG choices for Episode 5. If you don't wish to be spoiled don't read further. These choices might not be in the last episode however they look pretty convincing.

1.Saved Bonnie or Mike from the Camp?

2.Did you Kill or Spare Arvo?

3.Did you stay and help Christa or go with Luke & Kenny?

4.Helped Luke with the car or helped Kenny with the baby?

5.Killed Luke or Kenny?

If this is true then this episode will have some REALLY hard choices.

Edited by Shin
  • Like 1

Alright, looks like i've found some leaked BIG choices for Episode 5. If you don't wish to be spoiled don't read further. These choices might not be in the last episode however they look pretty convincing.

5.Killed Luke or Kenny?

wow.... just wow... seriously??? really?  if that's true... dang.... really really hard choices.... dang.... my mind is about to be blown up...

5.Killed Luke or Kenny?

And now these choices will be very serious, dramatic for the people depending on which character is a fan especially the last choice, and really hard for me to pick which choices I should make.

Just finished episode 5 and that one puts you through some emotional heartbreak. I had to pause the game and think for around ten minutes on one of the choices. I didn't seem to get my choices list after I beat it. Is that normal right after release? I usually take a few days to finish.

Edited by DarthDanMan

Just finished episode 5 and that one puts you through some emotional heartbreak. I had to pause the game and think for around ten minutes on one of the choices. I didn't seem to get my choices list after I beat it. Is that normal right after release? I usually take a few days to finish.

I'm honestly feeling sick after ending the game. That last decision was the most awful thing I've had to do in my entire life as a gamer. I don't know if I'm gonna be able t play it through again, even being so curious to see if I can change anything. 

Man, Telltale was a bitch with this episode...

• Like 1

first.... noooooo..... not Luke!!!

what else I could say... last decision is the hardest decision I've made in the game so far... during their fight... really choose to be neutral but no.... TellTale becomes mean and forced me to choose 1... ended up being alone with AJ... tried to replay the last part... that time saving Jane... but... somehow felt numb... couldn't absorb the other ending is... dunno if I can still try to see what happen if I choose to save Kenny...

Edited by jeieem

what else I could say... last decision is the hardest decision I've made in the game so far... during their fight... really choose to be neutral but no.... TellTale becomes mean and forced me to choose 1... ended up being alone with AJ... tried to replay the last part... that time saving Jane... but... somehow felt numb... couldn't absorb the other ending is... dunno if I can still try to see what happen if I choose to save Kenny...

If you save Kenny You find Wellington but there are overpopulated and the woman throws a bag of supplies but Kenny begs her to let you and AJ and she talks to someone and she says yes. You can either stick with Kenny or Choose to go to Wellington with Alvie.