You Can’t Keep Me Out!

DrMZxx

3 hours ago, ozoevil said:

OK, peeps who have physical version r in luck.

Play as Emily non patched version, open up as u usually do up until u can't progress further in the staircase. Download patch and update your game, after that u can progress further, but i did stop as soon as i get in to snow area, then start a new game play as Edward open first safe 913 and trophy pops.

One more thing i did boat section first and then ww1 segment.

Gonna try this tonight. Would you just mind specifying which staircase section you're referring to?

3 hours ago, ozoevil said:

Play as Emily non patched version, open up as u usually do up until u can't progress further in the staircase. Download patch and update your game, after that u can progress further, but i did stop as soon as i get in to snow area, then start a new game play as Edward open first safe 913 and trophy pops.

First:Thank you very much! I can't even think how many tries did you need to discover this and you immediately reported it here. 🤗 And i swear the best thing about trophy hunting it's the community, there's people making guides,  videos, contacting developers for bug/non synch, people helping with online trophies and so much more!

Second: Just my experience with this trophy for anyone else who wants to try. I did delete everything (saves too) started with Emily doing every locks(even the medicine box and globe piece), did boat and then ww1 flashbacks (or you'll miss cellar lock) at the end of the ww1 flashback after the 'revelation' you get the 'truth key' but every single time the game would crash when using it(maybe it's this what until stairwell means?), at this point i updated (after like 30 minutes trying with old saves etc trying to go over the crashing at the door), after the update i used truth key and the trophy popped (to my surprise) no Carnby needed (i did the 913 safe 2 times with emily). Last thing (sorry for the text wall), without patch the game was night and day as performance goes, it kept crashing with super bad fps (never crashed in 7 run before and without so much stuttering and fps drops). Good luck eveyone.

Edit: i forgot, after the first flashback in ch4 the mezzanine door rebolts itself, i reopened it before doing the ww1 segment (basically in ch4 i opened 2 times the same door).

Edited by Teh_DDgamez
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Teh_DDgamez said:

First:Thank you very much! I can't even think how many tries did you need to discover this and you immediately reported it here. 🤗 And i swear the best thing about trophy hunting it's the community, there's people making guides,  videos, contacting developers for bug/non synch, people helping with online trophies and so much more!

Second: Just my experience with this trophy for anyone else who wants to try. I did delete everything (saves too) started with Emily doing every locks(even the medicine box and globe piece), did boat and then ww1 flashbacks (or you'll miss cellar lock) at the end of the ww1 flashback after the 'revelation' you get the 'truth key' but every single time the game would crash when using it(maybe it's this what until stairwell means?), at this point i updated (after like 30 minutes trying with old saves etc trying to go over the crashing at the door), after the update i used truth key and the trophy popped (to my surprise) no Carnby needed (i did the 913 safe 2 times with emily). Last thing (sorry for the text wall), without patch the game was night and day as performance goes, it kept crashing with super bad fps (never crashed in 7 run before and without so much stuttering and fps drops). Good luck eveyone.

you have digital or disc version?

4 hours ago, FireWalkLikeMe said:

Gonna try this tonight. Would you just mind specifying which staircase section you're referring to?

I’m thinking it’s the stairwell flooding segment.

Exit: crashed every time on unlocking the infirmary so now suspect this is the stairs referred to. 

11 hours ago, ckleckner78 said:

yes 

ur prob right im just spitting out ideas like we did when the quarry trophy was bugged

Thanks for confirming that doesn’t work.

May try the suggestion to delete the game’s update then go for the trophy although this seems to require deleting the saves.

Edited by Anankha
Addendum.

1 hour ago, Teh_DDgamez said:

Edit: i forgot, after the first flashback in ch4 the mezzanine door rebolts itself, i reopened it before doing the ww1 segment (basically in ch4 i opened 2 times the same door).

Just to be clear, when you say the boat section, do you mean the ferry boat you access via the attic?

Because I thought if you do the attic/ferry section, the game then locks all the other doors and railroads you into going straight to Dr Gray's room.

(I've always done flash backs first then attic/ferry in both character runs)

Or can you still access the Emily's flashback after finishing the ferry and waking up in Dr Gray's office.

I apologise for asking if its obvious - I just want avoid messing things up.

Edited by objectioner
added context
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, objectioner said:

Just to be clear, when you say the boat section, do you mean the ferry boat you access via the attic?

Because I thought if you do the attic/ferry section, the game then locks all the other doors and railroads you into going straight to Dr Gray's room.

Or can you still access the Emily's flashback after finishing the ferry and waking up in Dr Gray's office.

I apologise for asking if its obvious - I just want avoid messing things up.

No need to apologise i was afraid of screwing up too somewhere 😅 Afaik it locks only after you do both the character exclusive flashback and the boat section. And yes i mean the ferry boat, where you need the oil and there's the crawling enemies. I think you can do them in reverse order if you prefer but be sure to use the cellar key before the ferry section because at the end of the boat section Emily will spawn already in the cellar and the door will be already open and that will maybe void one lock.

• Like 1

Thank you so much this fr worked i got it on my Emily run after i opened the Safe in the secretary room for the 2nd time

• Like 2

so you did infirmary first, then boat, then flashback?

Edited by RevNexus

4 minutes ago, Dani_TG2007 said:

Thank you so much this fr worked i got it on my Emily run after i opened the Safe in the secretary room for the 2nd time

Np, and glad to be of help. I only tried thanks to a previous post by another user!

3 minutes ago, RevNexus said:

so you did infirmary first, the boat, then flashback?

Yes, infirmary for the puzzle piece for the attic, then ferry boat, unlocked the mezzanine door that bolts again (just in case), and then i went to the empty room for the war flashback.

25 minutes ago, DrMZxx said:

Did i understand correctly, if i have the digital version this method does not work?

Because i can‘t play without a patch. 

Me too. I just tried what they did on the digital version. No luck.

BUT!!!!

I noticed a very interesting difference. What i changed was to first do the infirmary, then boat, then WW I. And the Mezzazine door now did not bolt itsself up any more. That's at least noticeable. 

Damn, i just can't force myself to another 2 runs after 56 hours with this. I'll rather wait for clearance what's the plan for digital.

36 minutes ago, BRWTapio said:

Me too. I just tried what they did on the digital version. No luck.

BUT!!!!

I noticed a very interesting difference. What i changed was to first do the infirmary, then boat, then WW I. And the Mezzazine door now did not bolt itsself up any more. That's at least noticeable. 

Damn, i just can't force myself to another 2 runs after 56 hours with this. I'll rather wait for clearance what's the plan for digital.

in middle of same thing with emily just ordered to rent from gamefly but going out of town to see sister for weekend so not gonna be able to do with disc till i get back in town monday night just wanna be done with this game its more trouble then quarry trophy ever was lol

Edited by ckleckner78

2 minutes ago, ckleckner78 said:

in middle of same thing with emily just ordered to rent from gamefly but going out of town to see sister for weekend so not gonna be able to do with disc till i get back in town monday night just wanna be done with this game its more trouble then quarry trophy ever was lol

just curious, what was the issue with Quarry? I loved the game but only got to 70% trophy completion before i moved on

8 minutes ago, RevNexus said:

just curious, what was the issue with Quarry? I loved the game but only got to 70% trophy completion before i moved on

there was like one trophy that was bugged, I think for passing the cards, and the fix was genius, but you ahd to replay almost the whole game for it

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GamingIsFuun said:

there was like one trophy that was bugged, I think for passing the cards, and the fix was genius, but you ahd to replay almost the whole game for it

so brutal lol. the things we do for trophies!!🤣

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GamingIsFuun said:

yea and community came together to come up with a work around just like here n im sure others.

4 minutes ago, RevNexus said:

so brutal lol. the things we do for trophies!!🤣

yea i ordered ps4 n ps5 copys of quarry just for trophy then returned 4 refund

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ckleckner78 said:

yea and community came together to come up with a work around just like here n im sure others.

love to hear it haha. Found some really cool trophy hunters over the years due to these forums. theyre the shit lol

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ozoevil said:

By 913 safe you mean the first time you can open it after first New Orlean’s section or later in Edward scenario when you need key to doctor’s office?

Edited by brodaty_rumcajs

5 hours ago, Teh_DDgamez said:

So just tried this and didnt work sadly, i think what i did wrong was load a autosace unpatched version after truth key working and it might have fucked it maybe, since i didnt crash when using truth key, might have wait patch.

2 minutes ago, Sarsky said:

So just tried this and didnt work sadly, i think what i did wrong was load a autosace unpatched version after truth key working and it might have fucked it maybe, since i didnt crash when using truth key, might have wait patch.

No worries, I did everything as told and it didn’t work for me as well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brodaty_rumcajs said:

No worries, I did everything as told and it didn’t work for me as well. 

Im going try again 1 more time see if i can get it to pop if not ill wait patch, ive backed up saves to cloyd regardless