You Can’t Keep Me Out!

DrMZxx

4 minutes ago, BRWTapio said:

FeelsGoodMan

Just got it when opening the surgery room with Emily on an old save. 

You helped me get platinum thank you so much!

Guys surgery room pops trophy for old saves, so just get there and you will get platinum!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Totally agree👍 btw little bit of topic, you have collection physically?

A couple hundred physical ps5 games! If it’s a game I really want and it’s only digital I’ll compromise haha but I really lean towards adding to the collection.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sarsky said:

You helped me get platinum thank you so much!

Guys surgery room pops trophy for old saves, so just get there and you will get platinum!

2 hours ago, BRWTapio said:

Just popped trophy after surgery door aswel happy to say I now have

the platinum for it 

Just got trophy at surgery door and am happy to say I now have the platinum 

1 hour ago, RevNexus said:

A couple hundred physical ps5 games! If it’s a game I really want and it’s only digital I’ll compromise haha but I really lean towards adding to the collection.

This is what i like to hear m8👍 physical all the way!

Im at 250 on ps3, 400 on ps4 and 40 ps5 👍 should be  around 200 ps5 at the end of the era. But reason i dont have that many on ps5 yet is because i keep getting it on ps4 if it says free upgrade availible.

• Like 2

Okay I’m not on PlayStation but I did use the pre patch method that this forum mentioned before the update came out and while I did get the one for all locks i didn’t get the one for earning all other trophies/achievements and weirder still it seemed to give me the one for all locks before I used the truth key any reason why I have encountered that bug 

Edited by TrophyHntr23

Finally got the Trophy

Digital Version | Patch 1.05 (1.000.005)

I loaded my old savegame of Emily at the beginning of chapter 4 and played briefly up to the locked door in the basemant (fuse for x-rays). When i opened it, the Trophy appeared.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

This is what i like to hear m8👍 physical all the way!

Im at 250 on ps3, 400 on ps4 and 40 ps5 👍 should be  around 200 ps5 at the end of the era. But reason i dont have that many on ps5 yet is because i keep getting it on ps4 if it says free upgrade availible.

that's so sick! Over the past two decades ive gone back n forth. Had hundreds of Gamecube, N64 Ps2 games etc - sold em

had a hundred or so xbox games a few years after selling those previous ones - then sold those too

Now I've had these for 3 or so years but im actually keeping em this time🤣 maybe sell em for a pretty penny when im like 50 when physical doesnt exist anymore lolol

Edited by RevNexus

1 hour ago, Link_gja said:

Teetotaller still bugged!

I finished it for the tenth time now and nothing

did you finish it in one run without reloading? I did that one on patched but did it without reloading. Took me like 4 times before i decided to try without loads

I also made sure to not pick up any drinks (be warned FIRST visit to clerk's safe gives you a drink). Don't know if that affects it but good to be safe

Edited by RevNexus

1 hour ago, RevNexus said:

did you finish it in one run without reloading? I did that one on patched but did it without reloading. Took me like 4 times before i decided to try without loads

I also made sure to not pick up any drinks (be warned FIRST visit to clerk's safe gives you a drink). Don't know if that affects it but good to be safe

I got it now with edward after deleting everything  (and for the first time I died to the last boss)

Edited by Link_gja

I got the patch now and reload a old file just after go to basement before the cirurgy room with Emily, open the door with truth key and cirurgy room but still don't get the trophy, any other tips plz?

Obs.: Done 4 runs, two with each character.

Edited by DhonSuriV
Fotget some info

11 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

Are you supposed to get this trophy on the first playthrough?

If the thing you get the missing drawing out of in Edward’s playthrough counts as a lock then no two playthroughs  by the way if you do the Emily playthrough last and do the WW1 dream last then the final lock should be the after you use the truth key 

Edited by TrophyHntr23

49 minutes ago, TrophyHntr23 said:

If the thing you get the missing drawing out of in Edward’s playthrough counts as a lock then no two playthroughs  by the way if you do the Emily playthrough last and do the WW1 dream last then the final lock should be the after you use the truth key 

I did Emily second playthrough speedrun and it didn’t pop in the Infirmary :(

I think I opened everything with Edward but now i’m not sure what I missed. I think I didn’t open the safe in Chapter 2, its the last lagniappe I need and maybe that counts?

2 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

I did Emily second playthrough speedrun and it didn’t pop in the Infirmary :(

I think I opened everything with Edward but now i’m not sure what I missed. I think I didn’t open the safe in Chapter 2, it’s the last lagniappe I need and maybe that counts?

Pretty sure the safe in the clerks office the first time is missable as you only get a langiappe from it while there is also 2 missable locks on the top of the boat after doing the statue puzzle in chapter 4 one at the front there will be a small hole while the other is on the other side I would be done by now but the game decided to bug out on me after updating and only gave me the one for all locks

Edited by TrophyHntr23

2 hours ago, TrophyHntr23 said:

Pretty sure the safe in the clerks office the first time is missable as you only get a langiappe from it while there is also 2 missable locks on the top of the boat after doing the statue puzzle in chapter 4 one at the front there will be a small hole while the other is on the other side I would be done by now but the game decided to bug out on me after updating and only gave me the one for all locks

Alright so for anyone coming after me, the first time you open that safe for the Lagniappe DO counts for the trophy.

I got the locks trophy right after the safe, thankfully. Everything done in Patch 1.05 :)