How do you feel about this game?

skinner49

Also, make sure you switch the set-up so the voice comes from the controller, at your first opportunity.  It gives the game a completely different feel and it's how it was intended to be played.

If the audio mixes like it did when the game was first released, yeeeesssssss. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm gonna whine here too.  

The great:  soundtrack, plot mystery, animation, atmosphere

The suck:  speed and performance test.  Difficulty not in line with rest of game experience.  Went from an 8/10 to a 5/10 after that crap.

(sorry, had to vent) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This game is beautiful in every way. Not too hard to plat, and not tooooooo much replay value but who cares, I play games to be moved by the story and for enjoyment and this gave me both. This is probably one of, if not my favorite indie game I've ever played. The ending wrecked me to be honest. So I 100% disagree with the above post. Not overhyped at all. This game deserved all the hype it got.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I played this  game for 3 different times now.

I stopped playing after getting the first trophy coz I didn't understand the functions that well.

I started playing again earlier from the beginning (again), now I understand how the game works and I'm interested in platting it this week.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Honestly I find this game boring. The story feels more like it's trying too hard and the mood and atmosphere is brought down by the boyfriend's incessant chattering every five steps the character takes. The game is also so short you would almost not believe it. 

The gameplay though is just not that fun. Experimenting with combinations of active, passive, and upgrade, as well as limiters, I just am not engaged with it and fwiw there are clearly better combinations than others. Why would I want to experiment when the pace of the game is slow to the point of wanting to just get through it as effectively as possible? I like Supergiant but this game is not their best work

• Like 1