No Autopop trophies?

sharpIIS2

I just try on a few minutes.

Noticed the cloud save up-download save.

Manage to get a trophy on a PS4 ver. And upload to cloud servers.

And the trophy didn't pop on the PS5 ver. After download the save.

Just sharing an information 

If I did something wrong plz let me know.

16 minutes ago, DantoriusD said:

How r u even able to play the Game yet? Its not even out in the New Zealand PSN Store?

I think Asian stores already have it. In EU, it will unlock in ~90 minutes and I think NZ belongs in this group as well.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HusKy said:

I think Asian stores already have it. In EU, it will unlock in ~90 minutes and I think NZ belongs in this group as well.

That is correct.
It hit the store like 10 hours ago when i am replying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amalrik69 said:

I tried the following:

- unlock two trophies on PS4 : dying for the first time (no O2) and upgrade an equipment for the first time (the suit upgrade, story related)

- manual save

- auto-saves and manual saves uploaded on the cloud through in-game feature

- launch the PS5 version, download the saves from cloud through in-game feature, load the save : no auto-pop

- go for a dive, dying (for the first time on PS5 version then) : no trophy for the first rescue !

- progress in the story and repair the restaurant : unlock the story trophy, but it didn’t the two other trophies previously unlocked on PS4

- upgrade of 5 recipes on PS5 version to get another trophy

- auto-saves and manual saves uploaded on the cloud

- launch the PS4 version, download the saves from cloud, load the save : no auto-pop

To summarize:

- no auto-pop at save load (on both ways)

- cloud save use prevents you to obtain previously unlocked trophies even if you retrigger the condition of the trophies

- obtaining a new trophy doesn’t pop the previously obtained trophies on this save

Hope it helps.

That said, I will do the PS5 version and keep the PS4 version aside.

Thanks for digging in and testing. I wonder if they'll ever change it. I wouldn't mind playing the PS4 version since I bet it's basically the same as the PS5. 

40 minutes ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

Thanks for digging in and testing. I wonder if they'll ever change it. I wouldn't mind playing the PS4 version since I bet it's basically the same as the PS5. 

Here's what they added to the PS5 version to improve immersion so subtract that to get the PS4 release :):

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

8 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Here's what they added to the PS5 version to improve immersion so subtract that to get the PS4 release :):

Thanks! I think I can do without the trigger stuff. 

Also I brought up the lack of auto pop on the game's official Discord and the community manager said they forwarded it to the team.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ryan3797 said:

sorry im new to trophies......whats auto pop mean?  Do people try to get trophies for both versions of a game and not just PS4 or PS5?

If a game is cross gen (available on PS4 and PS5) people will deliberately play the older version. Once they've earned all trophies for that version, they load their save on the new version and the game will automatically give them all that version's trophies in an instant. People use it to inflate their trophy numbers.

Edited by BusyFace13
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, vsvpl1501 said:

Looking forward for your guide :)

I start work on it, next Monday Afternoon after my week long rest expires :). I can't give an estimated time to completion, because I've barely played the game so far but I'll know more once I've got some trophies under my belt :).

• Like 1

On this site, you can check the ps4 platinum and its fastest time, then compare that with ps5. If you see hours to complete on ps4 and minutes to beat on ps5, its an auto plat. Fastest time Ps4 version 5 days, 8 hours vs Ps5 version 4 days, 1 hour. Based on these numbers, not an auto platinum. If you follow this, you will never need to research that question outside this site for PlayStation.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2024 at 1:38 AM, Chiloutchilo3000 said:

On this site, you can check the ps4 platinum and its fastest time, then compare that with ps5. If you see hours to complete on ps4 and minutes to beat on ps5, its an auto plat. Fastest time Ps4 version 5 days, 8 hours vs Ps5 version 4 days, 1 hour. Based on these numbers, not an auto platinum. If you follow this, you will never need to research that question outside this site for PlayStation.

I assumed you just read the topic and share whatever you though a better ways to resolve the question.

Well if you ever read this or some of the information in this topic you should noticed that the topic forum was created the same day the game release.

And at the time some people not even get their hands on yet because of the PSN time zone.

So...at the very first day of the game release,we are more likely sharing information then asking a question.

Some of us spending more time and effort to provide information-confirmation to the community.

And I really appreciate everyone who participated in the forum topic.