Trophy Thoughts

TugaCruz

The trophies don't look too bad but the online ones will probably be a pain but I'm not buying this game for trophies so I can live without the plat, still going to wait for it to be on sale though. my main concern about it is the fact that servers are meant to close in Dec 2026 is this going to lock you out of the myplayer career like I believe it does in NBA? because if so that's a major negative.

1 hour ago, HellcoreFire said:

For people who are on the fence to buy this wether it's for the trophies, price or server shutdown. You could always hold off to see what Tiebreak has to offer.

Yeah it should be interesting... especially with over 100 licensed players.

2 hours ago, SrFrost-PS said:

Hi! Can someone with the game confirm how many trophies require you to play online with other people pls? Thank you :D

A lot. Everything that has online, world tour or 2K in the title of the trophy is online versing other players.

• Like 1

Let me tell you online is unfair mostly when I advance to semifinal of the tournament I always face some player with extremely high stats like above 90s and I am 30 lol. Not sure if they played crazy over the past three days or just purchased credits to earn the levels. But online trophies are hell. 

23 minutes ago, YokA_sun said:

Let me tell you online is unfair mostly when I advance to semifinal of the tournament I always face some player with extremely high stats like above 90s and I am 30 lol. Not sure if they played crazy over the past three days or just purchased credits to earn the levels. But online trophies are hell. 

90+ everything but volley. 

I hate playing Sharapova in 2K tour....

Edited by Kishnabe

2 hours ago, YokA_sun said:

At least you only need 10 wins in each gender and you can replay all tournaments you won or lost.

The real challenge is that female tour is a ghost town. I was only able to get 4 matches (won 3) in around 2 hours of searching for players and already ranked within the world's top 80 lol

Edited by alfredsun

On 4/24/2024 at 11:25 AM, Bluefalcon2210 said:

The trophies don't look too bad but the online ones will probably be a pain but I'm not buying this game for trophies so I can live without the plat, still going to wait for it to be on sale though. my main concern about it is the fact that servers are meant to close in Dec 2026 is this going to lock you out of the myplayer career like I believe it does in NBA? because if so that's a major negative.

Most likely yes. Yesterday a friend and I couldn't connect to the servers, and the only modes that could be played 'offline' were exhibition and training 🙃

Any idea how to pop „Getting Started” trophy in PS4 version if I already did the trophy in PS5 version? Replaying lessons didn’t help and I already have them all completed in my profile. Is the only solution to delete profile and create a new one?

The servers are having problems again tonight so I decided to do the Perfect Match trophy as Serena Williams vs Emma Raducanu in a best of five sets, first to three in each set. Got over 20 winners and 4 unforced errors and when the match ended it said there was a server error - no trophy 🙃 I wouldn't be surprised if most of the non-academy trophies require the servers to be online and functioning

Edited by yndajas

Posted (edited)

You can't earn the platinum on both consoles. 

OMG....I earned win with 5 players on PS5.....now I won't be able to get it on PS4.

Locked out of Platinum, and now I have out of order trophies on PS5 (Not out of order, you can get the 5 from exhibition matches....it will still look okay). 

Contacted 2K support.

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 1

On 4/26/2024 at 11:58 PM, alfredsun said:

At least you only need 10 wins in each gender and you can replay all tournaments you won or lost.

The real challenge is that female tour is a ghost town. I was only able to get 4 matches (won 3) in around 2 hours of searching for players and already ranked within the world's top 80 lol

Yeah the female tour is annoying. I'm already done the men's side and I would connect to someone within seconds even with with crossplay off. Female tour I can't find anybody it seems. It also seems like such a waste of time to level up your woman's character just for this one trophy with how long it takes earn xp as you probably won't even use the character again after earning this trophy.

On 5/2/2024 at 3:42 AM, Kishnabe said:

You can't earn the platinum on both consoles. 

OMG....I earned win with 5 players on PS5.....now I won't be able to get it on PS4.

Locked out of Platinum, and now I have out of order trophies on PS5 (Not out of order, you can get the 5 from exhibition matches....it will still look okay). 

Contacted 2K support.

Please let us know if they are able to help.

1 hour ago, lordzeze said:

Did you quit any games mid match?

ah i did actually, didnt realise they didn't go towards the total. Guess ill play games out till it pops.

1 minute ago, brunotim said:

ah i did actually, didnt realise they didn't go towards the total. Guess ill play games out till it pops.

I haven't unlocked this trophy yet, but the play 10 online matches trophy did not pop until I played more than 10 matches because I had quit out of a couple of them so I assumed the Iron Athlete trophy is the same.

1 hour ago, navarro19961 said:

I cant get the a perfect match trophy. Any clue?

A few people have mentioned that it only worked in career mode for them, and not in exhibition match. Maybe give that a try if you haven't already. Goodluck

Posted (edited)

Do you have to get all 4 Grand Slam wins in one year? Only reason I'm asking is my game glitched on my main character's mycareer mode and the team/staff menu doesn't appear so I can't really manage my character's energy levels. I got the tutorial when I unlocked it but the menu has not shown up since.

Edited by lordzeze

15 hours ago, lordzeze said:

Do you have to get all 4 Grand Slam wins in one year? Only reason I'm asking is my game glitched on my main character's mycareer mode and the team/staff menu doesn't appear so I can't really manage my character's energy levels. I got the tutorial when I unlocked it but the menu has not shown up since.

No it doesn't have to be in one year.

• Like 1