What games can i play on my laptop

UPAxGUNxGRAVE

My pc is a Toshiba ct55 satellite laptop and was wondering what games on steam I can and cannot play ? Here is what I have that is on the system

intell celtron possesser 500 gb,intel hd graphics,4 gb DDR3 SDRAM expandable to 8 gb.

I do have steam already downloaed btw

As suggested by xZoneHunter, use the link he gave to check if specific games run on your laptop. There are 4 main factors to consider in a pc/laptop when it comes to gaming, processor speed, graphic card, amount of RAM and CPU cache.

For future reference, Intel Celeron Processors are not made for gaming even though Dual-core Celeron are decent, they're still not ideal. Apart from that any graphic card that isn't either Nvidia or AMD isn't really good for gaming.

celeron cpu? and no dedicated gpu? oh man, you can play games with that thing?

I would look at the requirement of games u wanna play before getting any steam games. They do tell u the req.

Fact it's a graphics card attached to the Motherboard, it's not going to be great.  Your laptop was never designed for gaming in mind, it was a budget laptop for those who are happy just to be browsing the internet and other small tasks like that.

Since it's that kind of graphics, they usually aren't compatible with much so even if it does look like you will be able to run it, you won't be able to smoothly or it won't play at all.  I'll say the best games are the casual types, like small releases.  Something like this game where the specs aren't too demanding: http://store.steampowered.com/app/238460/

You wouldn't be able to play many games at all. My laptop had an Intel Celeron 1007U (Dual core @ 1.5GHz), 4GB DDR3 RAM, and Intel HD Graphics (which is an integrated GPU), and I couldn't run anything besides really low-requirement games on their lowest settings. Examples would be Counter-Strike Source on 1240x768 with low settings, Call of Duty 4 (lowest settings with mods that make them even less intensive), Torchlight 2 on lowest settings, Flash games on low or medium quality, and then Morrowind on medium settings, lol. 

PC Gaming is pretty expensive, so don't be too surprised that your computer can't run anything too well. Modern respectable quality builds are at least a thousand and some odd dollars.  :unsure: