Physical version comes with version 1.00

CRUX19

6 minutes ago, PrimeTimePaladin said:

Just a heads up sony has now stopped the disc from working unless you update it. Even if you go offline.

Don't know how they did it but there was a system update the other day.

Did you overwrite your save or something? Because running downgraded games still work. The only instances of this happening is the specific patch version of Spider-Man 2, but the original disc can still run without any updates.

19 minutes ago, CobraMJD said:

Can you access everything in the game and get all trophies normally playing at 1.0? Thanks.

Short answer: Yes.

As long as you got PS+ for cloud backup saves, it won't be a tedious clean-up for the other ending. Otherwise, your remaining options is doing a fresh second playthrough (no skill carry-over) or an NG+ playthrough (which needs the patch).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, redgoesfaster said:

I do not understand this at all.

i don't understand all this talk about this game either. If I hadn't read about it here, it would have completely passed me by. 

I pay by far the least attention to EVE when I'm in the game. the environment and opponents get a lot more attention. 

Buy, play and enjoy. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

Did you overwrite your save or something? Because running downgraded games still work. The only instances of this happening is the specific patch version of Spider-Man 2, but the original disc can still run without any updates.

Nah I had 1.0 and when I started it up the day after it refused to start until I updated. Telling me that I can play when it's updated. Tried online, offline, restarting ps5 etc. So I let it update.

This update alone isn't the end of the world. But it also means I'm locked into all future changes they decide to make on my save, as it's impossible to revert to 1.2 anyway. But yeah they seem to have patched the ability to play 1.0 version.

Edited by PrimeTimePaladin

6 hours ago, redgoesfaster said:

Developers add black lace to an outfit that isn't even the most revealing of the 35 outfits and whiney gamers think it's 1984.

You all need to calm down. The game is incredible and Eve is still completely transparently eye candy.

If you play on 1.0 you're literally trading new game plus, reduced input lag and 35 outfit recolours to have ever so slightly more cleavage on ONE outfit. I do not understand this at all.

Jup, its really weird xD

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PrimeTimePaladin said:

Nah I had 1.0 and when I started it up the day after it refused to start until I updated. Telling me that I can play when it's updated. Tried online, offline, restarting ps5 etc. So I let it update.

This update alone isn't the end of the world. But it also means I'm locked into all future changes they decide to make on my save, as it's impossible to revert to 1.2 anyway. But yeah they seem to have patched the ability to play 1.0 version.

I don't think is possible to prevent you from playing when you use another account being offline.

12 hours ago, redgoesfaster said:

Developers add black lace to an outfit that isn't even the most revealing of the 35 outfits and whiney gamers think it's 1984.

You all need to calm down. The game is incredible and Eve is still completely transparently eye candy.

If you play on 1.0 you're literally trading new game plus, reduced input lag and 35 outfit recolours to have ever so slightly more cleavage on ONE outfit. I do not understand this at all.

When I first saw the outfits screen with the differences I was piss, not because of what changed but why changed. But then I recently saw the gameplay with that outfit and... it's still hot AF, so that part I think I don't mind it anymore.

33 minutes ago, Fubuki said:

Seems like to me Sony hates Korean and Japanese devs

Code Vein, Senran Kagura X Neptunia and Scarlet Nexus have breast physics but are very tame in terms of fanservice. 

Freedom of Speech is dead...

Bro.

Edited by BusyFace13
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

Great. Everyone now knows the disc contains version 1.00 and if you uninstall, keep your console offline, you can keep on version 1.00 until you go back online. 

The rest of the posts are the same thing that’s already been said and getting off the topic of the version on the disc. 

• Like 1