Full Walkthrough of Watch Dogs (Reviews and Opinions)

Shirrako

I got Watch Dogs today and i'm quite impressed with the graphics.

So far i didn't get far in the game but i'm still making my way through the game, the shooting system is similar to GTA V but the driving physics seem a little stiff compared to GTA V.

The skill tree let's you buy certain perks such as new hacking skills, more money from ATM and many more.

Chicago is full of life in Watch Dogs, especially on the PS4 & Xbox One versions of the game, these versions have more pedestrians on the screen at once which makes the city feel much more alive.

There are so many devices you can hack that it will blow your mind!

Do you have any questions about the game? I will try to answer them every time i look at this page.

(More parts coming soon)

Edited by Shirrako

Ubisoft gave it to me early.

Are you working with them or something like that?

Because I want to know how people get games early I feel as if I am left out (although there are millions of other people who didn't get the game too) when I see people streaming how they play games early

Could you be more specific on why they gave it to you?

Isn't there a review embargo until the game is released on the 27th?  Aren't you breaking your non-disclosure by posting this?

And how can your title be "Full Walkthrough" when you have only just started the game?

Edited by Sir_Bee

Isn't there a review embargo until the game is released on the 27th?  Aren't you breaking your non-disclosure by posting this?

And how can your title be "Full Walkthrough" when you have only just started the game?

The full walkthrough will be finished before the game is released on 27th.

I do realise that the review embargo is on the 27th which is why i will record the whole game and make all the videos available on the 27th.

The full walkthrough will be finished before the game is released on 27th.

I do realise that the review embargo is on the 27th which is why i will record the whole game and make all the videos available on the 27th.

Euhm... We can see the videos so it's not exactly true! You're breaking it

You are impressed with the graphics? I honestly hardly see a difference between this and GTA V on last gen and this looks even worst specially after the bullshit early demos they showed, and I understand developers lie and show a better graphical demos but this is Alien Colonial Marines tier bs. They apparently made a deal with NVDIA to make the game look better on PC and this is suppose to be better.

watch_dogs_2014_05_23_16_44_17_09.jpg

You are impressed with the graphics? I honestly hardly see a difference between this and GTA V on last gen and this looks even worst specially after the bullshit early demos they showed, and I understand developers lie and show a better graphical demos but this is Alien Colonial Marines tier bs. They apparently made a deal with NVDIA to make the game look better on PC and this is suppose to be better.

You'd be suprised by the framerate, i didn't feel any framerate drops in the game yet.

Youtube doesn't show the steady framerate, the game looks best at night.

What bullshit demos do you mean? You mean from 2012, before the PS4 was revealed, running on maxed out PCs that have far better specs than PS4s? I mean I am a console gamer, but dont be ignorant. That was true PC gameplay.

What bullshit demos do you mean? You mean from 2012, before the PS4 was revealed, running on maxed out PCs that have far better specs than PS4s? I mean I am a console gamer, but dont be ignorant. That was true PC gameplay.

The fact that it is pc gameplay or not is irrelevant, they advertise that as the game, if you don't see anything wrong with that...and they also would been well aware of the next gen specs and its limitations by then otherwise don't even develop the game for 'next gen'.  

The fact that it is pc gameplay or not is irrelevant, they advertise that as the game, if you don't see anything wrong with that...and they also would been well aware of the next gen specs and its limitations by then otherwise don't even develop the game for 'next gen'.  

Every game trailer runs on PCs (well except if the game doesnt come to PC of course).

Thats just how it is. Why would you not show the best you can deliver?

So dont expect Arkham Knight, Assassins Creed Unity or Mirrors Edge 2 to look that good on PS4.

Every game trailer runs on PCs (well except if the game doesnt come to PC of course).

Thats just how it is. Why would you not show the best you can deliver?

So dont expect Arkham Knight, Assassins Creed Unity or Mirrors Edge 2 to look that good on PS4.

Like I said developers lying in 'gameplay' trailers is not surprising to me but to the level they went is insulting to consumers, but pretty sure they won't care since marketing produced since that very 2012 demo is enough to sell the game and since its Ubisoft I wouldn't be surprised if a sequel is announced sooner rather than later.

Like I said developers lying in 'gameplay' trailers is not surprising to me but to the level they went is insulting to consumers, but pretty sure they won't care since marketing produced since that very 2012 demo is enough to sell the game and since its Ubisoft I wouldn't be surprised if a sequel is announced sooner rather than later.

Again, what do you mean by lying?

You know, there are people that do own PCs that actually can pull of such graphics. Dont know if youre living under a rock but there are a lot of people that play on PC. And this is how the game looks on PC. PS4 is technically speaking inferior, you understand?

Its not insulting to consumers. Its just insulting to people who have no idea.

Again, what do you mean by lying?

You know, there are people that do own PCs that actually can pull of such graphics. Dont know if youre living under a rock but there are a lot of people that play on PC. And this is how the game looks on PC. PS4 is technically speaking inferior, you understand?

Its not insulting to consumers. Its just insulting to people who have no idea.

I have the game for pc already, there is almost no difference to ps4/xbone version apart from fps, and havent even mention the fact you can buy 11 different version for the game, how can people even defend this? Soon enough I will have to pay dlc to fight the final boss.

Capture.jpg

Edited by Ellie

Lol, I would not be surprised if this could be run on tegra 3 or 4. 

I have the game for pc already, there is almost no difference to ps4/xbone version apart from fps, and havent even mention the fact you can buy 11 different version for the game, how can people even defend this? Soon enough I will have to pay dlc to fight the final boss.

Capture.jpg

You clearly have no idea what your talking about