Fuck this tedious ass game

10 minutes ago, FlaydenHynn said:

I love this game but goddamn I have to throw another playthrough in solely because Damir thought me spending like 8 hours fucking around for moral points in Caspian just wasn't good enough? I saved every slave, painstakingly went stealth in every mission I could even if it took hours of practice. I'm playing on Ranger Hardcore and had it planned out to be 2 playthroughs yet have to do a third because I still didn't please this bastard even though I did everything mentioned online. Fuck you Damir and fuck whoever added this trophy, I'm clearly not very happy to add another 10 hour playthrough on for the Full Strength trophy.

I liked the Moral Systems in every Metro but it was never known how much "good points" you need. Sounds ass. I can't stand these type of trophies anymore. Destroys the whole game.

Some advice: Never try to platinum The Last Guardian. It killed the whole game for me

• Like 2

Sorry for your pain mate! I never played Metro but I had some similar experience with trying to please certain NPCs in Dragon's Dogma.

All I can tell is : Best of luck, don't give up!!!! Legit crossed fingers for your success!

• Like 2

This is the point where I'd take a break from a game like this for a few months and then come back to it fresh and almost 100% of the time, whatever you were stuck on before that made you quit suddenly becomes quite easy because your frame of mind is refreshed and healthier and more well-equipped to tackle the task at hand. Not like it's going anywhere so there's no need to rush. 

If you just plow through anyway, that's when you get burnt out. Remember this hobby is supposed to be fun, if it isn't fun then what are you doing it for? Plowing through and going in with all that existing negative energy is not going to make for a pleasant experience and that trophy popping at the end won't even be satisfying, just a relief from your self-inflicted misery. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FlaydenHynn said:

I love this game but goddamn I have to throw another playthrough in solely because Damir thought me spending like 8 hours fucking around for moral points in Caspian just wasn't good enough? I saved every slave, painstakingly went stealth in every mission I could even if it took hours of practice. I'm playing on Ranger Hardcore and had it planned out to be 2 playthroughs yet have to do a third because I still didn't please this bastard even though I did everything mentioned online. Fuck you Damir and fuck whoever added this trophy, I'm clearly not very happy to add another 10 hour playthrough on for the Full Strength trophy.

You can just use the ranger hardcore glitch to skip playing on it completely

Are you following the full list of moral points for exodus?

https://metrovideogame.fandom.com/wiki/Moral_Points#List_of_Moral_Points_in_Metro_Exodus

• Like 1

Cheers for the words everyone, I'm gonna push through for sure but just had to let out an angry rant when it happened hahahaha.

12 hours ago, funboy1246 said:

Well, you did say you love the game. So don't think of it as "AAH I gotta play this fucking game again!" Think of it as "YAY, I get to play this game again!"

Beautiful way to look at it, I just gotta be patient and stop trying to rush to the platinum!

13 hours ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

I liked the Moral Systems in every Metro but it was never known how much "good points" you need. Sounds ass. I can't stand these type of trophies anymore. Destroys the whole game.

Some advice: Never try to platinum The Last Guardian. It killed the whole game for me

12 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

I've heard nightmare stories about that platinum.

Your advice is sadly not going to good use, already made the mistake of getting platinum hahaha. Took me a little over a week straight with a few long breaks. Absolutely a nightmare of a platinum. Easy but so so so so obnoxious with some of the pointless shit they try to do to make you play it over and over, I did love the speedrun trophy though, I always enjoy rushing through with a time limit!

• Like 2