Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, 15 Minute Gameplay

For those anticipating the next Borderlands game, Gearbox just released a narrated 15 minute gameplay video. 

Borderlands series creator Gearbox released today a 15 minute co-op walkthrough of the studio's upcoming release Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, based on the company's PAX East presentation earlier this year.

The walkthrough video, which you can watch above, is narrated by Gearbox Software's James Lopez and 2K Australia's Joel Eschler. In it you'll see the game played from the point of view of Athena the Gladiator and Wilhelm the Enforcer in co-op play, with a cameo from Claptrap the Fragtrap.

The Pre-Sequel was announced earlier this year, in development by 2K Australia. Its reveal followed confirmation from Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford that the studio was not working on Borderlands 3.

Source: Polygon

Looks like the same 'ol game to me. I'm sure it is fun but I find the games don't really run that well on PS3 so I probably won't pick this up.

Parker

Finally, ice elemental weapons!

I'll pick this up depending on the price. I just get this weird feeling that it won't be as long as the previous Borderlands games. The whole 'pre sequel' thing makes me think of a DLC expansion, rather than a full game.