Dutch trophy hunters ALERT!

jeroenstelt

This is for dutch people only so thans why I write this in dutch.

Hallo, mijn naam is Jeroen en ik verzamel nu ongeveer 2 jaar trophies en heb hier plezier in alleen het gene wat mij stoort is dat veel Nederlandse ps3 gebruikers amper weten of wat trophies inhouden of hebben er geen motivatie naar. Dit wil ik graag veranderen ik zoek mede Nederlandse trophy gekken voor het opzetten van een Youtube kanaal en daarmee de Nederlandse gamers enthousiast te maken voor trophy hunting. Stuur een mailtje of bericht bij interesse,

Psn: jeroenstelt

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jeroen

Edited by jeroenstelt

What the? 

Why can't you write in English? Anyone can translate using  google......

Anyways, seems like you're generalizing dutch ps3 players because there are people who care and dont care about trophies in every single country............................................................

https://psnprofiles.com/Dragon-Archon

https://psnprofiles.com/MrCostari

Those are 2 active forum members and trophy hunt as well

• Like 2

Like Leonardo said, there are players in every country who don't care about trophies. The Netherlands is a small country so it may seem like there are not many trophy hunters but that's just because it's small. 

YouTube has always been on my mind but if I would start (again) it wouldn't be in Dutch, but in English (so most of the world can sub to me and not only Dutch folks) and I wouldn't try to inspire people to start trophy hunting. I don't think it would work. For me it felt like I was born to be a trophy hunter but I only had to found out. I played on PC for many years and couldn't play the same game for longer than 2 months while wasting a lot of money on it. Now I'm doing the same thing but it isn't a waste since I complete every game I play.

This.

I'm from the Netherlands, and I think I'm doing pretty well with the trophy hunting. :) In this day and age everyone can play with everyone all over the world. And as said before, gamers (and trophy hunters in particular) are a community and it's not a nation wide passtime. Same as a curling or checkers club. I don't care much for it, but people within their respecitve communities will know about it.

Fellow Dutchie here! I dont think you need to "activate" people to go for trophies. Fact is more than half of PSN users hardly ever look at trophies. It's not limited to the Netherlands, in other countries theres only a small percentage of trophy hunters aswell. Since we are not a very big country our amount may look very small but having the odd look at the leaderboards tells me there are quite a few people active!

Also YouTube has enough gamingchannels already.

ps. MrCostari zei het ook al, verwijder je email snel ivm bots.

I live in Ireland, another relatively small country.....looking at the leaderboards theres only 180 irish people that havd reached trophy level 20....

Most of the people I know from school and my area really only play CoD, FIFA or GTA (and theres nothing wrong with that), those games are very popular in my country and a lot of people simply just prefer to stick to one or two series....

Obiviously theres no point comparing our stats to that of the US or the UK since the populations are way larger so you are gonna have a lot more people with more trophies.....but it is interesting to see the different gaming habits of different countries!

I live in Ireland, another relatively small country.....looking at the leaderboards theres only 180 irish people that havd reached trophy level 20....

Most of the people I know from school and my area really only play CoD, FIFA or GTA (and theres nothing wrong with that), those games are very popular in my country and a lot of people simply just prefer to stick to one or two series....

Obiviously theres no point comparing our stats to that of the US or the UK since the populations are way larger so you are gonna have a lot more people with more trophies.....but it is interesting to see the different gaming habits of different countries!

I'm one of those 180 - not that I'm bragging or anything. :P

• Like 1

Funny you all call your country small :P (Yeah, Belgium right 'ere) *side note about mary-d_9: I just noticed you "only" have 16 plats and are #810 of Ireland, guess we are just a whole lot more densly populated then :S But then again, you are higher on the world leaderboard than me while I have 24 plats -sadface- *

Honestly, I think if you even care about the fact that the majority of PS players doesn't care about trophies, that a Youtube channel isn't the right way to motivate people to start trophyhunting.

Edited by DarKNesS_X
  • Like 1

Funny you all call your country small :P (Yeah, Belgium right 'ere) *side note about mary-d_9: I just noticed you "only" have 16 plats and are #810 of Ireland, guess we are just a hole lot more densly populated then :S But then again, you are higher on the world leaderboard than me while I have 24 plats -sadface- *

Honestly, I think if you even care about the fact that the majority of PS players doesn't care about trophies, that a Youtube channel isn't the right way to motivate people to start trophyhunting.

Yup, While Ireland is physically larger than Belgium or the Netherlands, It only has 4 a half million people, way less then Belgium or the Netherlands! Dlus daonra an iseal :/

Also the leaderboards are based on points and i'm guilty of having too many brozen trophies in comparison to my plats...

• Like 1

Looks like I'm getting pretty famous on this site :D . Anyway MrCostari says it all.

damn I was going to put;

bGEIX.gif

'Waiting for Dragon-Archon to turn up' 

but seems you already got here before I could say it :P 

• Like 1

I'm one of those 180 - not that I'm bragging or anything. :P

Australia's much the same. I'm a touch below level 25 and sitting a bee's dick outside the top 200 and I'm definitely not what I consider to be a hardcore trophy hunter. That population is pretty small, amounting to maybe 50 to 100 gamers out of 23.5 million Aussies.