Dark Souls II DLC Trilogy Will Kill You All Over Again Starting In July

skinner49

Source: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/06/04/dark-souls-ii-dlc-trilogy-will-kill-you-all-over-again-starting-in-july.aspx

Ohlawd

Crown%20of%20the%20Sunken%20King%20dlc%2

Bandai Namco announced a trilogy of Dark Souls II DLC today. The Lost Crowns DLC will be available on PSN, Xbox Live, and Steam and will include three chapters, starting with Crown of the Sunken King, available for $9.99 on July 22, followed by Crown of the Old Iron King on August 26, and Crown of the Ivory King on September 24.

A $24.99 Season Pass which will include all three chapters of the DLC trilogy will be available on Steam.

In the DLC, players will reclaim the lost crowns of the former King of Drangleic, Vendrick. Each chapter of the DLC will feature new areas, enemies, and bosses. The first chapter of the DLC, Crown of the Sunken King (screenshot above), will take place in a large cavernous underground environment.

If this DLC looks interesting to you or you’re thinking about getting into the Dark Souls series for the first time, check out our glowing review to see if the game is for you. If you’re looking to refresh your memory to attempt to prepare for the undoubtedly brutal journey ahead, listen to one of our special edition podcasts all about (attempting to) survive in the unforgiving world of Dark Souls II.  
Edited by skinner49

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still need to get back into these games, I love them but sometimes they scare me so I put off playing them.

My hands have never sweated so much playing a game series.

THIS

I find it so hard to get into a Souls game, knowing the commitment that is required to get through the whole game (especially if you're going for the trophies!). I was 15 hours into Demon's Souls before I stopped playing for about 6 months (busy with uni), and when I came back to it, I just had to start again :P Such an incredible series though!

I also agree, there are some nerve-wracking moments in these games... especially when you know one mistake can put you back a long way....

• Like 1