SirDave's 100%/Plat Showcase

SirDave1988

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

About Me

Hi there, I have been playing video games for over 20 years since I was 5 years old, with my first console being the SEGA Master System 2. Since Feb 1998, I have pretty much been an exclusive PlayStation gamer. I own and have enjoyed every main Playstation system that has been released. I started collecting trophies pretty much since they have existed, first set being with Street Fighter IV when it launched back in Feb 2009.

Between the years 2009 and 2012, I considered Trophies a nice addition to a game's experience, but I never actively sought them out and focused more on on-line multiplayer games such as Call of Duty. However, after obtaining the Dead Space platinum in May of 2013, I got addicted to collecting Trophies as I really enjoyed fully completing games and I realised I had the gaming skill to do it as well. Since then, I have been more of a full-time Trophy Collector.

Here is the list of Platinum's/100%'s I have accumulated in my time.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my list!

Platinums

#1 - WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania (PS3)
L823a40.png 1Ladc3d5.png

A fun arcade style wrestling game. Obviously, I would recommend it most to wrestling fans, but for non-fans, it's still a fun game with an easy platinum.

Date Earned - 3rd September 2009
My Platinum Difficulty Rating - 4/10
My Game Rating - 6/10
Hardest Trophy - True Legend Killer

#2 - Tekken 6 (PS3)
Lf2687f.png 1Lea276f.png

I remember being so hyped for this game when I first saw it on YouTube back in 2007. The end game was OK, but not all it could have been. Nightmare Train wasn't too bad for me, but I know some other people have had problems with it.

Date Earned - 28th May 2010
My Platinum Difficulty Rating - 7/10
My Game Rating - 7/10
Hardest Trophy - What A Nightmare

#3 - Resident Evil 5 (PS3)
Lb728bd.png 1L48c11d.png

I actually really enjoyed this game and I got really hooked on it, despite the fact it wasn't as good as 4.

Date Earned - 1st September 2010
My Platinum Difficulty Rating - 6/10
My Game Rating - 8/10
Hardest Trophy - The Works

#4 - Tekken Tag Tournament HD (PS3)
L406be6.png 1Lcda140.png

I'm so glad that they chose to re-release my all time favourite fighting game and my first PS2 game in HD.

Date Earned - 30th October 2012
My Game Rating - 8/10
Hardest Trophy - Chicken!

#5 - Dead Space (PS3)
L42f326.png 1Lac533d.png

I think that in years to come, this will be considered an all-time classic, up there with the original Resident Evil. Why they aren't making a live-action film of this game I don't know. This is the platinum that got me into Trophy Hunting.

Date Earned - 4th May 2013
My Game Rating - 9/10
Hardest Trophy - Epic Tier 3 Engineer

#6 - Resident Evil 6 (PS3)
L876294.png 1Ld75106.png

The Marmite of gaming, you either love it or hate it. I enjoyed it for what it was, but I can understand why some people don't like it as it's not like classic Resident Evil anymore.

Date Earned - 14th May 2013
My Platinum Difficulty Rating - 5/10
My Game Rating - 7/10
Hardest Trophy - Heirlooms

#7 - Terminator Salvation (PS3)
L2e5a37.png 1L308c45.png

The game wasn't too bad I suppose, but yeah nothing amazing or anything. The infamous trophy list of 11 golds and the platinum is what most people remember about this game.

Date Earned - 14th June 2013
My Platinum Difficulty Rating - 2/10
My Game Rating - 4/10
Hardest Trophy - Veteran Commander

#8 - Ratchet & Clank (PS3)
Lc98e25.png 1L6f7785.png

This game was so awesome and memorable, my favourite platforming series on the PS2. Grinding for the 1 million bolts trophy was a pain though.

Date Earned - 29th October 2013
My Game Rating - 8/10
Hardest Trophy - Bolt Collector

#9 - Green Lantern - Rise Of The Manhunters (PS3)
L6745cb.png 1Lbd2ab3.png

Don't be fooled by the fact that this is a movie tie-in game, it was actually pretty fun, albeit a complete copy of the God Of War style of game. Platinum was pretty easy as well.

Date Earned - 4th December 2013
My Platinum Difficulty Rating - 3/10
My Game Rating - 6/10
Hardest Trophy - Shut Your Mouth

#10 - SoulCalibur II HD Online (PS3)
L268adf.png 1Lb44d08.png

A great fighting game from the PS2 days. Platinum trophy is a bit of a grind in Weapon Master mode, but great fun nonetheless.

Date Earned - 15th January 2014
My Game Rating - 8/10
Hardest Trophy - Against All Odds

#11 - God Of War (PS3)
La0009b.png 1L617665.png

This was actually my first time playing the God Of War series in this HD collection, I missed it back on the PS2. I can see now why it was held in such high regard. Challenge of the Gods was an absolute nightmare  :angry:.

Date Earned - 26th January 2014
My Platinum Difficulty Rating - 8/10
My Game Rating - 9/10
Hardest Trophy - I'll Take The Physical Challenge

#12 - Ratchet & Clank 2 (PS3)
L7e3776.png 1L1917c3.png

Same as Ratchet & Clank 1, albeit with less grinding. I actually slightly enjoy this one more over the first one.

Date Earned - 10th February 2014
My Game Rating - 8/10
Hardest Trophy - Platinum Power

#13 - God Of War 2 (PS3)
L756f32.png 1L3440aa.png

Same as God Of War 1, but thankfully, the Challenge Of The Titans is easier in this one.

Date Earned - 10th March 2014
My Game Rating - 8/10
Hardest Trophy - Bleeding Thumbs

#14 - Jak and Daxter : The Precursor Legacy (PS3)
Lf0abf0.png 1L9c00f5.png

Back on the PS2, I only got about a 1/3rd of the way through this before I got bored of it. Playing it through now reminds me of the original Crash Bandicoot. Good fun and an easy platinum.

Date Earned - 18th April 2014
My Game Rating - 7/10
Hardest Trophy - The Super Orberator

#15 - Batman : Arkham Asylum (PS3)
Lcbdea7.png 1L75126a.png

Like Dead Space, an all-time classic from the 7th generation of consoles. I actually prefer this game to Arkham City and Origins. For me, this one had a better atmosphere and is more memorable.

Date Earned - 29th April 2014
My Game Rating - 9/10
Hardest Trophy - Predator Gold

#16 - Jak II (PS3)
Ld57e2d.png1Le85712.png

My favourite of the Jak series and the only one I have completed previously on the PS2. This was a lot harder than I remember it being, I guess modern day games really are a lot easier in general. If you're having trouble with this platinum, I recommend looking up the orb glitch.

Date Earned - 30th May 2014
My Game Rating - 8/10
Hardest Trophy - The Collectationator!

#17 - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3)
L2e311c.png 1Ld2b023.png

When I heard this was coming to consoles, I was so excited, and I told myself I was going to platinum it no matter what. Tekken Tag 1 is probably my favourite my favourite fighting game ever next to the Street Fighter IV series, and I feel this game modernises the original game and is the definitive Tekken game.

Date Earned - 8th June 2014
My Game Rating - 8/10
Hardest Trophy - Super Combot DX Complete

#18 - Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)

Lf11818.png1L629cff.png

I know almost everyone gives the Call Of Duty series a lot of stick, but for me, this was my first Call Of Duty and for me is in my top 10 games of all time. The platinum took all of 4 years and 6 months due to the enormously frustrating Spec Ops mode, but apart from that, it was a lot of fun.

Date Earned - 11th July 2014

My Game Rating - 10/10

Hardest Trophy - Star 69

#19 - Jak 3 (PS3)

L272970.png1Le0a5a5.png

So that's the Jak and Daxter trilogy platinumed on PS3, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I still think that Jak 2 is probably the best of the trilogy, but after completing Jak 3 for the first time, I thought it was really good and told a good, funny at times, story. Not much else to say, great series of games!

Date Earned - 11th July 2014

My Game Rating - 8/10

Hardest Trophy - The Orbiter Of Record

#20 - Darksiders (PS3)

L72fe5e.png1La6cebb.png

Overall, it was a very enjoyable hack-and-slash that plays like a mix of Zelda, God Of War and Devil May Cry with a moderatly difficult trophy list. Apart from a couple of trophies here and there, it was not too difficult.

Date Earned - 23rd July 2014

My Game Rating - 7/10

Hardest Trophy - Aerial Predator

#21 - Final Fantasy X HD (PS4, PS3 + PS Vita)

L5e9b45.png 1L21a701.png

So glad that I was able to achieve the platinum on my favourite Final Fantasy game ever. I remember putting 200+ hours into this back on the PS2 version and I never got bored of it. So when I found out that it was being remade in HD for the PS3, I had to get it and I was going to get the platinum no matter what.

Date Earned - 6th August 2014

My Game Rating - 10/10

Hardest Trophy - Perseverance

#22 - Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)

Lcab1aa.png 1L66630f.png

Glad I finally got this out of the way, stupid Spec Ops missions! Apart from those, it was actually not too hard. As for the game, I enjoyed it, even if it is extremely similar to MW2. The multi-player was mega fun back when it was the latest CoD, way more than Ghosts.

Date Earned - 14th August 2014

My Game Rating - 8/10

Hardest Trophy - Overachiever

#23 - Batman : Arkham City (PS3)

Lf94e02.png 1L66984d.png

I can definitely say that this was much, much harder than Arkham Asylum. The Riddler challenges, especially the Predator Master campaign, were very challenging and the Perfect Free flow trophy was so hard, I wanted to throw my controller out the window at one point. Overall, I really enjoyed this game, even though by New Game Plus, it got really repetitive with the side missions.

Date Earned - 24th August 2014

My Platinum Difficulty Rating - 9/10

My Game Rating - 8/10

Hardest Trophy - Perfect Freeflow 2.0

#24 - Medal Of Honor Frontline (PS3)

L214b49.png 1L53a4e9.png

Back when Call Of Duty didn't exist, this was the FPS of choice when it came out on the PS2, and I enjoyed as much now as I did back in 2003, even if it is dated by this point. What I liked however about this HD port is that they actually tried to improve the original game in some areas, such as adding an ADS option, which was never in the game originally.

Date Earned - 7th September 2014

My Game Rating - 8/10

Hardest Trophy - You Still Aren't As Tough As Audie Murphy

#25 - Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3)

L374b80.png 1L6f4f26.png

It was okay, not the best fighting game ever but is generally fun overall, however by the time you've finished doing all of the Arcade Mode playthroughs, the novelty starts to wear off and you're just glad to finish it by then.

Date Earned - 11th September 2014

My Game Rating - 6/10

Hardest Trophy - This Is Living

#26 - Ratchet & Clank 3 : Up Your Arsenal (PS3)

L57e243.png 1Le84a33.png

This was the first time I completed the 3rd instalment of the series on the PS2 and I had a blast (literately) playing this. Everything about it is great, from the funny characters (Lawrence playing a bass solo at the final boss battle  :lol: ) to the Qwark vid comics (I would happily play an entire game of just those). 

Date Earned - 16th September 2014

My Game Rating - 8/10

Hardest Trophy - Thorough

#27 - God Of War 3 (PS3)

L02a37f.png 1L6f9e0a.png

Finally completed/platinumed this epic trilogy of games and in my opinion, this was the hardest and also most enjoyable of the three. I really enjoyed everything about this game, awesome graphics, great story and tried and tested gameplay all combine to make a great package.

Date Earned - 5th October 2014

My Game Rating - 9/10

Hardest Trophy - Unhuman

#28 - WWE 2K14 (PS3)

Lc47308.png 1Lb6f982.png

Really enjoyed the game overall with the 30 Years Of WrestleMania mode being my favourite part even though the gameplay is a tad clunky and the graphics are average. Also there were quite a few frustrating trophies including the online play and The Streak mode trophies, but being a wrestling fan, it was a good game.

Date Earned - 12th October 2014

My Game Rating - 7/10

Hardest Trophy - A winner is you!

#29 - inFamous (PS3)

Le9e2b9.png 1L6729ce.png

Very enjoyable game, even if by now it is starting to show it's age. Many compare this game to GTA but it reminded me most of Spider-Man 2 on the PS2, in a good way.

Date Earned - 23rd November 2014

My Game Rating - 8/10

Hardest Trophy - Stunt Master

#30 - Dante's Inferno (PS3)

L886765.png 1La74dda.png

Very enjoyable hack 'n' slash game. The similarities between this and God of War are startling, in fact, it looks and plays almost the same as the first God of War HD collection. Not that that's a bad thing, it's just it kinda feels like a watered down version of that at times.

Date Earned - 7th December 2014
My Game Rating - 7/10
Hardest Trophy - Well Done, Judas

#31 - SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection (PS3)

L37ac74.png 1L627b3a.png

If you grew up in the 90's and were playing these kind of games as a kid like I was, this is a must-buy. They did a great job not only putting most if not all of the Mega Drive/Genesis classics on here but also throwing in a few Master System and Arcade classics from this time too!  Trophy List was pretty easy also!

Date Earned - 3rd January 2015

My Game Rating - 9/10

Hardest Trophy - Easy as Pie

#32 - Call Of Duty : Advanced Warfare (PS4)

L975ee4.png1L059d6c.png

Being a big Call of Duty fan since MW2, I was glad to see that this series has redeemed itself after the abomination that was Ghosts. The Exo suit really does change up the game massively, despite it still being Call of Duty at it's core. I think Sledgehammer Games did a great job with the franchise and I'm really looking forward to AW2 when that comes out in 2017!

Date Earned - 6th January 2015

My Game Rating - 9/10

Hardest Trophy - Flip Flop

#33 - Plants vs Zombies : Garden Warfare (PS4)

L6e2c3c.png 1Lf8b33e.png

This was a mega amount of fun, some of the most I've had on PS4 so far. As the name would suggest, it's meant to be a parody of like a Call of Duty : Modern Warfare game in the PvZ universe, and they did a really good job. The only downer about it is that there is little to no single-player or offline content at all, so if you aren't connected to the internet, it loses nearly all of it's appeal.

Date Earned - 18th February 2015

My Game Rating - 9/10

Hardest Trophy - Garden Dioxide

#34 - inFamous 2 (PS3)

L7ecdc0.png 1L59b7b3.png

Overall, I'd say I enjoyed inFamous 2 more than inFamous 1, despite the fact that they are very similar. The biggest improvement I thought over the original were the graphics. Gameplay wise, if you liked inFamous 1, you'll like this. If you didn't, I'd stay clear of it. Trophy-wise, I found the platinum was easier than the first one.

Date Earned - 2nd March 2015

My Game Rating - 8/10

Hardest Trophy - Pain Builds Character

#35 - Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (PS3)

La58059.png 1Ld1830e.png

This was my first time playing the Sly Cooper series in this HD collection as like the God Of War series, I missed it on the PS2 for one reason or another. At first, I didn't like it as much as the Ratchet & Clank or the Jak & Daxter series, but the more I got into it, the more I enjoyed it and I consider it as good as those aforementioned series.

Date Earned - 12th March 2015

My Game Rating - 8/10

Hardest Trophy - Greedy Raccoon

#36 - Uncharted : Drake's Fortune (PS3)

Laafb6d.png 1L3abb56.png

Really enjoyed it, just like watching a 7 1/2 hour Hollywood movie. Even though I had to play it through 3 times as I didn't know that Crushing was only unlocked through Hard, I didn't get bored of it. I guess that shows that Naughty Dog are a quality development studio.

Date Earned - 7th April 2015

My Game Rating - 9/10

Hardest Trophy - Charted! - Crushing

#37 - Wanted (PS3)

Lce0ec5.png 1L83791f.png

This was an OK third-person shooter, not great or bad, just OK. Trophy-wise, it wasn't too difficult, even the hardest difficulty was pretty forgiving compared to say Uncharted 1's Crushing. The only difficult one was getting all the collectables, and I admit, I used a guide for that in the end.

Date Earned - 19th April 2015

My Game Rating - 6/10

Hardest Trophy - Compulsive Hoarder

#38 - inFamous Second Son (PS4)

L14bfb5.png 1L889b63.png

This is actually the inFamous that I have enjoyed the most so far in the series. The gameplay is now really smooth and streamlined. Graphically, this is one of the best video-games I have ever seen on any platform. YouTube videos really don't do it justice. The story was great as well, the interaction between some of the characters was really funny sometimes. 

Date Earned - 3rd May 2015

My Game Rating - 8/10

Hardest Trophy - Unstoppable

#39 - inFamous First Light (PS4)

L7f0de7.png 1L5e96f1.png

As usual with the inFamous series, I really enjoyed the game. It was quite short, but for the price point, you'd kind of expect that. The way to think of what this game is like, it's kind of like an DLC story for inFamous : Second Son with challenge maps thrown in.

Date Earned - 18th May 2015

My Platinum Difficulty Rating - 3/10

My Game Rating - 7/10

Hardest Trophy - Perfectionist

#40 - Star Wars : The Force Unleashed II (PS3)

L6f2429.png1Ldc772b.png

Gameplay and graphics wise, this is better than the sequel, however it is incredibly short. Apart from that, it is a good game, it just a a shame the story was dropped and is no longer canon to the Star Wars universe!   :facepalm:

Date Earned - 30th May 2015

My Game Rating - 7/10

Hardest Trophy - Champion

#41 - Captain America : Super Soldier (PS3)

Le836fd.png 1La03d3d.png

If Green Lantern played like God Of War, then Captain America, you can tell, was definitely inspired by the Batman : Arkham series of games. One of the easiest platinums in my collection as no trophies are missable and the game itself is pretty easy on Normal difficulty and can be finished in around 7-8 hours.

Date Earned - 16th June 2015

My Platinum Difficulty Rating - 2/10

My Game Rating - 6/10

Hardest Trophy - Two Hands And A Sword

#42 - Star Wars : The Force Unleashed (PS3)

L777884.png 1L9a077c.png

If you take the hardest difficulty out of it, the platinum was actually not too bad, it was very similar to it's sequel. However, Sith Master difficulty is probably the hardest I have played in this style of game. Somehow, I did this without cheating, which I never thought I would do. I heard that using cheats makes it a lot easier, but I wanted to resist the Dark Side and challenge myself.

Date Completed - 21st June 2015

My Game Rating - 8/10

Hardest Trophy - Sith Master

#43 - God Of War : Ascension (PS3)

Ld95706.png1Lf207be.png

The game was good, gameplay and graphics-wise, just like all other entries in the God of War franchise. However, compared to the epicness of the God of War 3 story, the story for Ascension was almost kind of boring in comparison which was a shame.

Date Completed - 17th July 2015

My Game Rating - 6/10

Hardest Trophy - Legendary Warrior

#44 - God Of War : Chains Of Olympus (PS3)

L328b58.png1L042254.png

Considering this was originally a PSP game, it holds up surprisingly well on consoles. It plays as well as any of the main numbered series of games. Obviously, the graphics don't hold up so well to entries like GOW 3 and Ascension, but they do the job OK.

Date Completed - 8th August 2015

My Game Rating - 7/10

Hardest Trophy - Piece of Cake

#45 - God Of War : Ghost Of Sparta (PS3)

Lab5561.png1L4ed97c.png

Compared to Chains of Olympus, I have to say the gameplay was pretty much the same, however I enjoyed the story more in this one. I felt the story in this one was almost good enough to be considered a main numbered entry in the story. Also, the graphics were better than Chains of Olympus, they were pretty much on par with GOW 1 and 2 HD.

Date Completed - 17th August 2015

My Game Rating - 8/10

Hardest Trophy - Zeus May Cry

#46 - Super Exploding Zoo! (PS4 + PS Vita)

Ld17014.png   1L08cccc.png

I enjoyed this game more than I thought I would. It's a very enjoyable cutesy puzzle/strategy game with a really colourful art style and an easy trophy list. Even the online trophies were easy as I managed to boost them with my Vita and my back-up PSN account.

Date Completed - 23rd August 2015

My Game Rating - 7/10

Hardest Trophy - Prepared For The Ark

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

100% Completed Non-Platinum Games

#1 - Virtua Fighter 2 (PS3)
Lc7a432.png

Old by today standards, I'm sure this was awesome back in the day. Only took a couple of hours to 100% it.

Date Completed - 5th December 2012
My 100% Difficulty Rating - 2/10
My Game Rating - 4/10
Hardest Trophy - Excellent

#2 - Sonic The Fighters (PS3)
L1ef284.png

Yeah, not the best fighting game by any stretch of the imagination, but at least it only took less than 20 minutes to 100% it.

Date Completed - 7th April 2013
My 100% Difficulty Rating - 2/10
My Game Rating - 2/10
Hardest Trophy - Perfect

#3 - After Burner Climax (PS3)
L275764.png

This was pretty enjoyable, it's like having a free-to-play arcade in you home lol.

Date Completed - 18th June 2013
My 100% Difficulty Rating - 5/10
My Game Rating - 5/10
Hardest Trophy - All Clear!

#4 - Resident Evil 4 (PS3)
Lfb566e.png

I would have to say that if it comes down to it, I would probably consider this in my top 10 of favourite games of all time. I played it though, not exaggerating, about 6 times on the PS2, and I bought it again on the PS3 just so I could play through it again with updated visuals.

Date Completed - 7th December 2013
My 100% Difficulty Rating - 7/10
My Game Rating - 10/10
Hardest Trophy - A Heart Of Steel

#5 - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue (PS3)
L333872.png

It's weird having a trophy list for what is essentially a demo, but that is what this is. Not much else to say, pretty easy trophy list.

Date Completed - 24th May 2014
My 100% Difficulty Rating - 3/10
My Game Rating - 5/10
Hardest Trophy - Are you even trying?

#6 - Tekken Revolution (PS3)
L642b66.png

If you have not played the Tekken series before, I recommend starting with this free-to-play one. It's free (obviously) and it's very simplified for newcomers.

Date Completed - 10th June 2014
My Game Rating - 6/10
Hardest Trophy - Rising in the Ranks

#7 - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (PS3)
Ld78344.png

Yeah, you couldn't really ask for an easier trophy list. I haven't actually watched the cut scenes yet, which explains how I got the 100% in under 3 minutes, but I'll probably watch them in the run up to Kingdom Hearts 2 HD.

Date Completed - 16th June 2014
My 100% Difficulty Rating - 0/10
My Game Rating - 6/10
Hardest Trophy - 358/2 Days Master

#8 - Soulcalibur Lost Swords (PS3)
L0d2322.png

Apart from the classic fun SoulCalibur gameplay, this game is dull, boring and repetitive. Why there is no multiplayer in a game where you need to be connected to PSN to play it is beyond me. Was glad to get this out of the way.

Date Completed - 4th July 2014
My Game Rating - 2/10
Hardest Trophy - Armored Soul

#9 - Alex Kidd In Miracle World (PS3)
L104324.png

This one is special for me because this is literally the first video game I ever played. It came built into my original SEGA Master System II and back then I could never beat it lol. I still find it frustratingly hard even today, but now that you can save wherever you like, I can finally get through it.

Date Completed - 6th July 2014
My Game Rating - 9/10
Hardest Trophy - Amazing Score

#10 - Kingdom Hears Re:coded (PS3)

Le0eca5.png

Just like the first collection, the section with the HD cut-scenes has the easiest trophies you'll earn outside of just booting a game. You can earn 3 gold and 2 bronze trophies in 5 minutes with next to no effort required as long as you skip all the cutscenes, which would take over 3 hours to watch normally.

Date Completed - 9th December 2014

My 100% Difficulty Rating - 0/10

My Game Rating - 6/10

Hardest Trophy - Re:coded Master

#11 - Altered Beast (PS3)

L66dcb1.png

Another Mega Drive classic with a pretty easy 100%. Not much to say really. Special thanks to PSN user Shadiochao for helping me with the only online trophy.

Date Completed - 1st Feburary 2015

My Game Rating - 3/10

Hardest Trophy - Untouchable

#12 - New Paint Park (PS Vita)

L07fc98.png

All this really is is Paint for Windows as an app on the Vita with an absurdly easy trophy list. Oh well, at least I have my first 100% on the Vita now  :).

Date Completed - 3rd March 2015

My 100% Difficulty Rating - 1/10

My Game Rating - 2/10

Hardest Trophy - Artists know how to mix!

#13 - Super Hang-On (PS3)

L69fe09.png

This is an arcade/Mega-Drive classic that I used to play in the arcades when I was a kid. In my opinion, it's held up pretty well for it's age, considering it's older than me!

Date Completed - 16th March 2015

My Game Rating - 5/10

Hardest Trophy - Thank You! Thank You!

#14 - inFamous : Festival of Blood (PS3)

L38a6b1.png

This was a cool Halloween-themed expansion to inFamous 2 which I really enjoyed, even though it was quite short. The fact that they theorized that vampires may be Conduits was a cool spin on things.

Date Completed - 22nd March 2015

My 100% Difficulty Rating - 4/10

My Game Rating - 7/10

Hardest Trophy - Bleeder's Digest

#15 - Golden Axe (PS3)

L6ed7c4.png

Everyone knows this classic side-scroller. It's still really unforgiving to play after all these years. This was actually my first time playing the Mega-Drive/Genesis version as I used to play the Master System version back in the day. Special thanks to PSN user Arthmarellion for helping me with the online trophy.

Date Completed - 22nd March 2015

My Game Rating - 6/10

Hardest Trophy - Perfect Win

#16 - Gunstar Heroes (PS3)

La6b0c4.png

This was my first time playing this side-scrolling shoot-em up, and although I enjoyed it, it was very challenging even on Easy difficulty and took multiple re-tries.

Date Completed - 23rd March 2015

My 100% Difficulty Rating - 8/10

My Game Rating - 5/10

Hardest Trophy - Complete The Game

#17 - Welcome Park (PS Vita)

L376d25.png

A nice free "game" they give you for the Vita on boot-up. To be fair, it dos a pretty good job of teaching you the features of the system and it has a challenging trophy list to boot with a fake platinum for finishing the list.

Date Completed - 8th July 2015

My 100% Difficulty Rating - 8/10

My Game Rating - 4/10

Hardest Trophy - Digit Chase Prize

#18 - The Revenge Of Shinobi (PS3)

Ld57b26.png

Another Mega-Drive/Genesis classic down. Thank god for the save feature that they implemented in the PS3 version, otherwise this would have been impossible. If you managed to complete this back in the day, I have nothing but respect for you because this was brutally hard.

Date Completed - 12th July 2015

My 100% Difficulty Rating - 6/10

My Game Rating - 5/10

Hardest Trophy - For Naoko. For peace. Shinobi forever! 

Dude, by any chance are you showing off? Because if so, you got me jealous! :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...