SirDave's 100%/Plat Showcase

SirDave1988

Nice list! SF4 was also my first game i played that had trophies :D Well, good luck on getting those platinums!

Thanks! With some like Batman Arkham City, I think I'll need it!

Yay!! Another member of the #1 Platinum Legends of Wrestlemania club :)

Lol yeah it's probably a lot of people's first platinum, either that or Terminator Salvation.

Good list, keep it up! :)

Cheers!

Nice list, are you planning on getting 100%/platinum on most of your games?

Nope, my first plat was Ratchet & Clank A Crack in Time

Yeah I am gonna try to complete as many as I can or at least get my overall completion rating up from what it is at the moment.

Nice list, are you planning on getting 100%/platinum on most of your games?

Nope, my first plat was Ratchet & Clank A Crack in Time

I saw also many guys, who got there first plat in Assassins Creed II. This was also my first plat xD really easy one and I got it before I even started to hunt for trophys.

And SirDave1988, really nice list you have so far. I also wonder how enjoyable the Resident Evil 4 HD remake is on PS3. I really liked that game on PS2

• Like 2

Hey there Dave. Nice list man. How long did it take you to get Tekken Tag Tournament platinum? Was it enjoyable? How about Resident Evil 4? Those are two I think I might want to go after someday.

Hey, thanks!

The Tekken Tag Tournament platinum was not too difficult to get, but I definitely recommend a second controller for the Chicken! trophy as that will be very difficult to get single player. For me though, I played the hell out of Tekken Tag back on the PS2, so I had a lot of experience with certain characters, such as Kazuya, which made certain trophies easier to get. If you have not as much experience in the Tekken series, I'd recommend looking up ideal characters for certain trophies, such as the Jack robots for the Tekken Bowl trophies.

As for Resident Evil 4, again, I played it I think 5 or 6 times through back on the PS2, so I again had lot of knowledge about the game which made the 100% easier. Professional mode wasn't too bad apart from the Krauser fights, those were a b*****d lol. It does require two playthroughs of the main story and I believe one of Separate Ways as well. Before you play it on Professional, do the Separate ways play through as you get a set of armour for Ashley which makes Professional a lot easier.

Overall, I enjoyed both games a lot. The Tekken Tag platinum only took me 11 months because back then, I was playing a lot of other things and I didn't really go for platinum's then either, unlike now lol. It actually is a pretty quick Platinum if you're into the Tekken series, and in my opinion easier than Tekken 6. As for RE4, that will take a bit longer, even though that one only took me about 3 months.

Hope you enjoy them when you get round to them! :)

Platinum #17 - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 added.

I saw also many guys, who got there first plat in Assassins Creed II. This was also my first plat xD really easy one and I got it before I even started to hunt for trophys.

And SirDave1988, really nice list you have so far. I also wonder how enjoyable the Resident Evil 4 HD remake is on PS3. I really liked that game on PS2

Yeah, if you liked it on PS2, the HD visual upgrade is nice. Apart from that, it pretty much is the same game in terms of content. I personally got it with RE:CVX in a sale once 'cause I had an urge to play through them again and see what the upgrades looked like.

Well I got Tekken 6 platinum and found it quite enjoyable so Tag Tournament might have to be a must-play for me. Hopefully I find some extra time to play RE4 but it's pretty low on my backlog right now. There are too many games, Dave. TOO MANY GAMES :jaymon:

Tekken Revolution 100% added. I have now earned every Tekken trophy on PS3, pretty crazy!

Well I got Tekken 6 platinum and found it quite enjoyable so Tag Tournament might have to be a must-play for me. Hopefully I find some extra time to play RE4 but it's pretty low on my backlog right now. There are too many games, Dave. TOO MANY GAMES :jaymon:

Oh, tell me about it! I would add my backlog to my list, but it would take me like a whole day to type it out lol.

• 2 weeks later...