Do you ever return to a game after completing it?

Happy

In theory, I don't think replaying or continuing to play a game is a waste of time at all. If you enjoy it, then go for it! Back when I did more gaming on PC and PS 1 and 2, I would tend to replay games a lot more often. I'd usually let quite a bit of time pass, though, before going back to a game. It's kind of like re-watching a favorite movie that you haven't seen in awhile. Nothing wrong with that.

Since the PS3, though, and trophy hunting, I've found that I replay games a lot less, if ever. Part of this is obviously due to platinums, but I think a bigger factor is that my backlog is so freaking huge these days. There are so many games I want to play that it's hard to justify spending time going back.

I think we both got misleaded with the title.. i think what the OP asks is if we still play the game after finishing or platting it   :P

So far, I haven't played yet the games that I have already plat... maybe because mostly of them are RPG which means platting it is you have done mostly all you can do with the game and some have no replay value... but there are still with me and might consider re-playing one or two of them after cleaning up my backlog...

Well in that case. Yes i do i don't usally but when i do ill go and play minecraft :D