3rd Place: Demon - 6/54 votes

Lqwx9qo.png

4th Place: Ramonachan - 3/54 votes

8NylDeU.png

Joint 5th Place: HaSoOoN-MHD - 2/54 votes

zD5svC3.png

Joint 6th Place: Masamune_316 - 2/54 votes

g5YW5KP.png

The SotM XIII results are up! Congrats to Ric for a good win! Funny enough I was thinking of using that render for this SotM. Shouda stuck with it! Lesson of the day, boobs always win haha. :P

Thanks to everyone who entered and voted! Next SotM XIV will be up this weekend. If you have any suggestions to SotM theme ideas feel free to post them below.      :)

• Like 2

Thanks cmgravekeeper! And thanks everyone for all the votes! If I can work with the theme, I'll be entering again next month! :lol: (might have less boob though)

I like her boobs so I chose number 4.

Number 2 is a great signature as well

...boobs. Sorry. All great designs though!

I voted for number 1 because looks awesome. Wondering if people voted for number 4 just because of boobs. 

Isn't it funny how boobs win over everything?  Gay, straight, bi, other....everybody loves boobs.  Everybody can relate to being attracted and attached somehow to boobs.  Ahh...if money weren't so powerful, the currency of the world would be boobs....I think.  Did I say boobs enough....boobs boobs boobs.

All you need is boobs.

Heh, Ultimecia is also showing 3/4 side boob, and the T-elos one has some under boob. So this was the SotM of the boobs! And let's face it, boobs are the biggest villains of them all! Always tricking men in doing their bidding! :shakefist:

• Like 3

Boobs?

All kidding aside Pirates or Nintendo can work. I think Assissin's Creed may be a bit limiting, but I'm not too familiar with the series. I'd have to research a bit if it gets chosen :).

I was thinking of "Apocalypse". You know... zombies, infected, meteors... get creative with the end of the world :).

• Like 1

Boobs?

All kidding aside Pirates or Nintendo can work. I think Assissin's Creed may be a bit limiting, but I'm not too familiar with the series. I'd have to research a bit if it gets chosen :).

I was thinking of "Apocalypse". You know... zombies, infected, meteors... get creative with the end of the world :).

If you google "Assassin's Creed render" you'll see that it has numerous renders so it's not that limited in respect to content you can use. Apocalypse is also a good idea.

Congrats on "busty" landslide victory, Ric!  onion-head-smiley-00071.gif

Congrats Ric, amazing signature and a worthy winner :)

As for a theme for a future one, how about "bad guys who have turned good"

Thanks!

Some good suggestions by everyone, I'm looking forward to the next, whichever it will be!

• Like 1

Isn't it funny how boobs win over everything?  Gay, straight, bi, other....everybody loves boobs.  Everybody can relate to being attracted and attached somehow to boobs.  Ahh...if money weren't so powerful, the currency of the world would be boobs....I think.  Did I say boobs enough....boobs boobs boobs.

This post wins Post of the Month.

Edited by Demon
  • Like 4