Are the Servers fixed?

cuckie

After downloading the patch today, I went into a free roam and I experienced no glitches, I had a gun could see other players and could call my mount, I went to a gang hideout and enemies actually spawned like there meant to. Then I went into a gang war and there was no problems there either.

Has anyone else tried the multilayer since the patch?

Not sure. I'm  asking because there are apparently trophies on GTA IV that are unobtainable now because of the removal of leaderboards. So wondering if there are any for RDR

Nah, there aren't any leaderboard trophies in RDR. The mp trophies consist of winning a certain game type 3 or 4 times in a row, having an eight player posse, reaching max level in mp, riding from one end of the map to the other, beating all the gang hideouts in one sitting, staying wanted for ten minutes and a viral trophy for being killed or killing someone with that trophy (I forget which)...that kinda stuff.

Nah, there aren't any leaderboard trophies in RDR. The mp trophies consist of winning a certain game type 3 or 4 times in a row, having an eight player posse, reaching max level in mp, riding from one end of the map to the other, beating all the gang hideouts in one sitting, staying wanted for ten minutes and a viral trophy for being killed or killing someone with that trophy (I forget which)...that kinda stuff.

So hopefully Poker Ace is still obtainable?  Hopefully...

People are saying the leveling trophies in GTA cannot be unlocked anymore. Are you sure its not the same for RDR?

I can help you find out for sure whenever you're ready.

People are saying the leveling trophies in GTA cannot be unlocked anymore. Are you sure its not the same for RDR?

No, I'm not sure. I'm just saying the trophies in RDR aren't tied to a leaderboard. I would think the leveling trophies not unlocking would have more to do with moving servers and not a leaderboard though.

I can help you find out for sure whenever you're ready.

No, I'm not sure. I'm just saying the trophies in RDR aren't tied to a leaderboard. I would think the leveling trophies not unlocking would have more to do with moving servers and not a leaderboard though.

I'm totally ready.  I can be online later tonight, but might have to rally up our troops for it.  I'll message you later if you're on :)