Itzz time for a checklist

itzzh3lixx

Platinum 124: Ether One. I got so enticed to this game, the story was really personal to me and i bet to many other since it was about an man who was suffering from dementia, and the further you progressed in the game the more information you would unravel more bits of information about the patients life. But one thing of this game that was truly dark was the optional collectable knocker stories, the ending was so unexpected. 

• Like 1

Platinum 125: Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. At first i hated this game, mostly due to the fact that i was stupid enough to be comparing this game to Absolution but after i had put the game down for 5 months and finally returning to it once i have understood that this game is not Absolution i acually found the ability to enjoy it. It had it's bunch of glitches where guards would detect me through walls and stuff like that but aside form all that it was an really nice Hitman game.

Platinum 126: Hitman: Contracts. Compared to Hitman 2 this game was clealry the lesser one, it was shorter and alot easier. Missions had a bunch of different ways to complete it atleast, the best one was definetly in mission 6 where you could disguise yourself as an swat member and take part of an swat raid. The mos annoying part was to collect all guns since a mission had a bunch of steps to complete and if you're doing it on professional you are almost forced to get an silent assassin rating or professional rating again since going rambo in this game is impposible on the hardest difficulty.

Nice work on your last three platinums. I plan to tackle the Hitman games someday.

Platinum 127: Hitman: Blood Money. This one was eaily the best in the trilogy, not as good as Absolution but still very good, only downside i can think of was that it didn't have alot of missions and most missions could be done under 10 minutes even with an Silent Assassin rating. Oh and the fact that if someone sees you changing clothes guards will immediately open fire, "Quick that guy is puting on an suit, OPEN FIRE!" which is extremely annoying and messes up your end game rating :(

Platinum 128: Saints Row: Gat out of Hell. Huge Saints Row fan right here, and this game used to be an wet dream for me, to get to play as gat, sadly he played exactly like any other character from Saints Row :( This game didn't have alot of activities or just generally things to do in it, but the fact that there is absolutely no customization in this game/standalone DLC was very uupsetting since that is one of the best things about Saints Row. One thing that was odd about it was that it isn't an radio, so the game was painfully quiet, but atleast it gave me a chance to use the spotify feature on the PS4 :).

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum 129: Rainbow Moon. This game had been on my wishlist for a long time since i tought the gameplay was very interesting and looked kinda like an very nostalgic game called RuneScape for me, was very excited when it got on the IGC to say the least. I like how the day works in this game, shops just open and then suddenly it's night and they close, can't imagine they get alot of customers except for your character. I had alot of problems with progressing while doing the main quest de to the lack of good places to grind EXP and not alot of good items, but as soon as i finally beat the last boss (which took 8 months) the game turned into an 4/10 in difficulty and the game got extremely forward and easy to grind 

• 4 weeks later...

Platinum 130: God of War Chains of Olympus. Got really into God of  War all of a sudden for some reason so i just went out and bought the Saga, not really sure why my brain made me do it since i get so frustrated with these kind of games xD Oh well, i enjoyed this game alot but i'm still not sure if i started the games in the right order... if i should have started with God of War Ghost of Sparta or Chains of Olympus since i don't know shit about the storry xD 

Edited by itzzh3lixx

Platinum 131: God of War Ghost of Sparta. 10 times better than Chains of Olympus imo, the fighting and the weapons in this game we're really fun to use especially Arms of Sparta. The story was kinda confusing since i did realize i played the games in the worng order :( should have played God of War 1 before this one xD 

• 1 year later...

Platinum 163: Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin. I love the brutality of the SoulsBorne games and i can't wait to start the next one, They do piss me off more than i like to admit but in a good way, because you truly feel like you mastered that part you were struggling with so much when you finally beat it. Same goes with the bosses, the reward is totally worth the struggle. A solid 10/10 from me, i know people say DS2 is the worst one, since it have tons of filler content and some of the mechanics ruined the Souls feel of the game, but all this really grew on you.